PDA

View Full Version : I miss being a man

Missy
08-08-2010, 10:56 PM
long story sort was at work and the thought came across my mind ( i miss being a man) i wear bra and panities lady pants pink socks men work shoes uni sex shirt no wig no make up
do any one ever had this idea

Loni
08-08-2010, 11:06 PM
i would love to do more at work. but it is a mans world and i would be forced to quit with in a week.

i find i love dressing up, i am still me so no illusion that i am what i am not. but just wearing a skirt is just so much better than pants.

yes a wig is so hot, but i can not stand it when it gets hot out.
i would rather put on some under garments makeup and wig a cute dress, then just sit around in shorts and a T.

being a man? been there done that. lets go shopping. :D

:daydreaming:

Rachel Morley
08-08-2010, 11:06 PM
You miss being a man? Not quite sure of your own personal circumstances (CD or well down the TS road or not) but why not change things if you don't like them ... we're all (somewhat) in control of our destiny aren't we? :2c: Unless you're saying you're TS and you're having second thoughts? :sad:

LizaPond
08-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Do what's in your heart.
Liza

Angiemead12
08-08-2010, 11:08 PM
isnt that the beauty of being a CD? you can be a man anytime you want!

April Renee
08-08-2010, 11:36 PM
QUOTE=Angiemead12, isnt that the beauty of being a CD? you can be a man anytime you want!
Perfectly stated.
April

Kate Simmons
08-09-2010, 05:17 AM
Don't worry, it's like learning to ride a bike. You never forget how.:)

t-girlxsophie
08-09-2010, 05:53 AM
I Would say I LOVE BEING A GIRL more than I miss being a man:heehee:

:hugs:Sophie xx

erickka
08-09-2010, 06:02 AM
I love being a woman, and love being a man. I feel that I have the best of both worlds, and switch between them whenever I wish to do so.

KathyC
08-09-2010, 06:04 AM
When you have to be a man, just be a man & have things done at work.
CDing is just a hobby & not suppose to mess up our daily lifes.
To me, I work as a man at work & not wearing bra or panty under my outfit.
When i am at home or whenever I feel like to transform, I wear woman clothes in and out.
If CDing is taking over your normal life, you better quit; either the job or CDing.
Just my 2 cents.
Good luck!

Emily Ann Brown
08-09-2010, 08:15 AM
I was always feeling like a failure as a MAN. I don't miss being him anymore. But, you circumstances may be very difference than me. Be what is comfort for you dear.

This are not reasons.

Em

Gillian
08-09-2010, 08:42 AM
I Would say I LOVE BEING A GIRL more than I miss being a man:heehee:

:hugs:Sophie xx

I'm 100% with that, if I could spend more time I most certainly would as it is the time I feel most pleasure and normality:)

sometimes_miss
08-09-2010, 08:55 AM
I was always feeling like a failure as a MAN.
Same here. I never 'measured up', from age 3 on. So for all intents and purposes, I never was 'a man'. At least from how society sees it.

Victoria Anne
08-09-2010, 09:00 AM
miss being a man ? you have got to be kidding , NO I cant go back and won't It is not who I am. When I came here I identified as a crossdresser but as I have grown on my road of discovery I have come to realize that I am much more , I am Transexual and there is no way I could go back , it would kill me to do so.

insearchofme
08-09-2010, 12:09 PM
I agree with Rachel

Lexine
08-09-2010, 01:27 PM
I don't miss being a man because I can be one whenever I chose to be, except for work - which I subscribe to the idea to not mix work with things that you like, else one will sour the other!

Of course, this doesn't hold true for everybody, much like the idea that one can love being a boy, a girl, or a cross between both (androgyne), but that's what makes us be the master (or mistress) of our own destinies. :)

kimdl93
08-10-2010, 01:03 AM
I am dressed most of the day -- I find I only regret the times when I have to be a guy!

Pythos
08-10-2010, 01:11 PM
I don't get what you mean by you miss being a man.

Sounds like aside from your underthings, you are being outwardly male.

So what is the beef here?

I pesonally like being ME!!!

Not man, not Woman. ME.

Clothing does not control whether I am male or female.

I cannot ever know what it is like to be a woman fully. Nor can a woman ever know what it feels like to be a man, fully.

These kinds of notions are one I think cause issues with all of us.

Vicki-Z
08-10-2010, 03:29 PM
As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a girl so I can't really say that I miss being a man.

Vicki :hugs:

Lexi X
08-10-2010, 03:44 PM
I pesonally like being ME!!!

Well spoken! I don't always like the struggle between my two sides but I'm quite happy with my life and being me. I don't know anyone who is as fun, thats for sure.

tricia_uktv
08-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Oh dear. In a couple of months I'm about to find out!