PDA

View Full Version : I get to CD!!

kinkycd
08-09-2010, 01:35 AM
A couple days ago, my SO of 2 months and I took a nap. When I woke up, I told her about a dream I had about me wearing pantyhose and high heels. She giggled a little bit and told me she wants to see me wear pantyhose and heels. I'm going to do it here soon (I get to do some shopping :D), wondering what opinions there are about me telling her before I do it that I've done it before or maybe afterwards or should I act surprised and tell her that I love it and want to keep doing it. My SO gave me a big opening without telling her that I have been CD'ing before I met her. Anyways, just looking for some opinions.

Thank you for your thoughts :)

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-09-2010, 01:38 AM
The sooner you're more honest the better. There's a big difference between something she thinks is innocent teasing and something you're serious about. You also don't want her to feel like you were trying to trick her once she does find out this is something important to you.

kellycan27
08-09-2010, 01:58 AM
I have to agree with Ryan, it's a slippery slope, thread lightly til you know the lay of the land.

Nicole Erin
08-09-2010, 02:10 AM
Wait til one day when you get to a point where you "get to take that stuff off" and scratch.

Anna Maria
08-09-2010, 02:23 AM
No, don't lead her along. You've mentioned a dream to her, so that's your starting point, perhaps you go on to further explain why that dream may have occured. Since this might be one of the questions she has already formulated for herself, you could then explain that this is a recurring dream and has happened in a number of scenarios / formats over the years.
Whatever occurs, all the best but be careful and considerate of her feelings. It isn't just about your own personal needs.

erickka
08-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Just put it in 4-low and tread the slippery slope carefully and all should be fine. Be patient also.

jenifer m.
08-09-2010, 08:10 AM
i think honesty is the best policy.it worked for me.

kimdl93
08-10-2010, 01:13 AM
The dream and that first opportunity dressing may be a good way to open the conversation. I came out to my first wife very early in our marriage, after she invited me to wear her bra and pantyhose - part of a little role playing game. She saw how much I enjoyed the experience and asked if it was the first time...I laid it out for her and she was cool with it.

Mandy
08-10-2010, 01:20 AM
I think that this could be a starting point, just do as she wishes & wear those heels & hose for your SO.

Test the waters by dropping hints like, would you mind if I wore them on occasions round the house now and agian and progress from that.

At least you'll know then If she is ok, then just bring it on slowly, but let her see you more than your altereego:)

Good luck & do tell how things progress :hugs: