PDA

View Full Version : What do you accomplish?

Kate Simmons
08-09-2010, 03:46 AM
What do you accomplish by crossdressing? Some say they do it strictly for pleasure or it relieves stress. Others do it for sexual satisfaction. Still others use it to assert their identity or get in touch with their feelings. Something that we spend so much time, money and energy on must have a payoff or we would not do it, despite the risks. What do you accomplish by CDing?

Jonianne
08-09-2010, 05:11 AM
People, if left alone, will gravitate to where they get their needs met. I feel like I have always gravitated a little more toward the feminine than the masculine. I yearn to be more like females than males. The role models I prefer to patteren my life after, have all been females. Even though I can't identify "as" a female inside, I do identify "with" females.

For me, crossdressing is a reflection of that yearning.

Karinsamatha
08-09-2010, 05:25 AM
People, if left alone, will gravitate to where they get their needs met. I feel like I have always gravitated a little more toward the feminine than the masculine. I yearn to be more like females than males. The role models I prefer to patteren my life after, have all been females. Even though I can't identify "as" a female inside, I do identify "with" females.

For me, crossdressing is a reflection of that yearning.

:yt:
But for me I need to go a step or two more. When I am dressed I feel complete. Or maby a better way to say it. The heart, and soul are in agreement with the presentation.

:hugs::hugs:

Kate Simmons
08-09-2010, 05:27 AM
I can see that Joni. My greatest influence and role model was my Grandmother. She was a loving but assertive woman who let no one walk all over her. I get most of my "spunkiness" from her tutelage.:)

KathyC
08-09-2010, 05:46 AM
1) Able to being my true self, don't talk to the people I really don't like & able to lie to the people I don't like to have myself a peace in mind.
2) Able to talk & flirt with the girls I am interested.
3) Able to achieve my dream as a 6' tall person; by wearing a 5" heels.
4) Able to think more logically rather than my Gung-Ho theory I used to have.
5) Most importantly, I am able to say "NO".

Joanne f
08-09-2010, 06:24 AM
It`s my little bit of self indulgence that i can get away with . well sometimes :heehee:

Emily Ann Brown
08-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Feeling complete !!!!!

Em

suchacutie
08-09-2010, 08:31 AM
I was 55 when suddenly my wife and I identified this feminine side of me. After a lot of talking we realized that "she" (that is the person we now call Tina) was there all the time, but was so much a part of me that the tangle was difficult to separate.

So, allowing Tina to exist as completely as possible is the same as allowing us to find out who and what this part of me is. After 5 years Tina has developed personality and identified preferences. In many ways Tina was a part of our mixed life that I surpressed (for a variety of reasons...I was male, after all) but a transformed Tina has the ability and freedom to explore all of her interests and desires.

Tina is the part of me I never knew, and transforming to her is like opening a book that has been sitting on the shelf forever but was never read. It's clearly a very large book and there are new pages to read every time she comes to visit!!!

Tina

Gillian
08-09-2010, 08:40 AM
I have dressed for over 30 years! man thats scary, and it started as curiosity try my mothers things and when I got married, my wife presented me with her wardrobe filled with clothes my size and it became slightly more intense and a need and satisfaction developed. She needless to say caught on and does NOT like nor approve in any form hence my recent update.

I also like to experiement and be "other" types and styles too and enjoy trying new looks within the outfits I own or borrow. One day ultrachic thin as I can be waist cinched then another applying as much padding as my outfit will accomodate (not hard as I am a UK 12 and there is always masses of hip and thigh room! and gain enormous pleasure in transforming into a voluptuous curavcious girl. Complete with satin teddy to expose the depth of the shape, it feels and moves like my idea of perfection.

I don't do it for a sexual release but do find any of my times en'femme incredibly sensuous and feminine, but it is arrousing and at the end of the day I will have an immense release, so to speak?:o

Today, for example I have the curacious look on and to feel my soft curves is such a rush as it does look very authentic and is a real mimic of my neighbour who is a middleaged widow and incredibly glamerous in her attire.

Not sure if this is an answer but it is what is in my mind right now?

Tina B.
08-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Accomplish, funny word to use from my perspective. It's not like I am trying to accomplish all that much, I am not trying to pass, I'm not a women inside, I don't build anything while dressed, so I guess it's not much of an accomplishment. But deep down inside, when I put on a skirt and blouse, slip in to hose and heels, smear on a little make up, pop a wig on my old bald head, way down deep a little light goes on, and a little voice says welcome home, I feel contentment with myself, and I just feel right, I find my balance.
Tina B.

Victoria Anne
08-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Short and sweet , By dressing I am presenting as my true self , the self that I soon hope to be full time as I shed the last remnents of this male persona .

Jocelyn Quivers
08-09-2010, 08:55 AM
Being that I have had very little if any time to do anything lately and have basically had to live in 100% male mode. My accomplishment is I get to be "me".