PDA

View Full Version : How to hide.......

Angela
08-29-2005, 02:25 AM
yes im am wonderingn if any one here has taking hormones from any company and what i want to know is what can you do to hide lets say some 38C Breasts....im been thinking of taking hormones but i want to still be able to work in my prospective field ..... So if u know of anything that can hide breasts and then take it off to show ur breasts i really apreciate it

Sissy
08-29-2005, 06:00 AM
I've got B sized breasts.
I've postponed my transition till I've got more money.
I stopped about 7 years ago and went beck into guy mode.
So, what I do is wear a real good weight cotton tee with a shirt over it.
It gets hot in the summer. But thats what I do.
I look forward to a day when I get back on the road to SRS 100%.
This time I want to go full throttle.

Angela
08-29-2005, 10:01 PM
thanks for ur feed back sissy........what hormones have u taken and can u send me a pic of ur progress :D

crispy
08-31-2005, 01:49 AM
a stretch lycra-cotton tee shirt vest, tightly fitting, will flatten them and will look masculine under your boy-clothes, unlike an athletic binder-bra.

if it is still noticeable you can always claim 'gynecomastia' and seek your colleagues sympathy instead of their ridicule. tell them it's an embarrassing condition and you would rather not talk about it.

in the summer when it's too hot to wear a vest I tend to wear loose fitting shirts of stiff heavy cotton that don't follow my curves as I move about.

Milla
08-31-2005, 08:00 PM
COol question been thinking the same thing :eek:

Angela
08-31-2005, 09:13 PM
thanks every one for ya'lls info.............hey crispy what do u look like......u mentioned ur curves................how long u been on hormones

crispy
08-31-2005, 10:50 PM
thanks every one for ya'lls info.............hey crispy what do u look like......u mentioned ur curves................how long u been on hormones
check out my posts and you'll find out.