PDA

View Full Version : Wish list

Jan W
08-29-2005, 03:52 AM
I know it's not that big of a deal, but I wish I had the confidence in that situation to not feel "ashamed" of what I was doing. (ashamed is not the right word, but it seems that I was put on the spot)

How often have you thought to yourself something along the lines of 'I wish I was shorter so I would pass easier' or 'I wish my beard was less obvious' or 'I wish my voice was more feminine.'

When I make a wish like this I find myself correcting it to be 'I wish I was a woman' and it would all be taken care of!

What wishes have popped into your thoughts regarding your situation?

Tristen Cox
08-29-2005, 04:19 AM
Smaller head like a GG (change it all except for my eyes) Smaller hands and feet, hips would be nice too:p

Voice needs to go. Hmm

RachelDenise
08-29-2005, 04:56 AM
Wish list??!!! Where do I begin? Shorter. thinner, smaller and oh yes, breasts!

jessbcuzz
08-29-2005, 05:02 AM
Gosh, so many things, one wish! Can I wish for more wishes? I wish that I had a smaller frame. A 6'1" 240 pound women will turn heads. I wish I were 5'8" and 175 pounds.

Imogen_Mann
08-29-2005, 06:54 AM
I wish I had self confidence.
I wish I had esteem.
I wish I started my diet last month.
I wish I had more shoe money in my life.
I wish I'd had the courage to come out and stay out YEARS ago.

Life's to short... I think it's probably best that I start the diet, do some overtime for the shoe fund, and get the hell out there some time soon amnd have some fun before it's too late.

XX

Jayme

Laurie Ann
08-29-2005, 06:57 PM
I wish I had not tried to hide my crossdressing desires all these years. I wish I had the courage to finally tell my wife. I wish I could lose about 25 pounds and finally I wish I had found this place years ago.

Sigrid
08-29-2005, 07:52 PM
I just wish my feet were a few sizes smaller. I'm constantly disipointed when I see a pair of shoes I really like only to see they're only availible in sizes up to 10 or 11. I'm a size 13 (womens), btw. I ocasionally am able to cram my feet into a size 12 if fashion demands it.

Sherlyn
08-29-2005, 07:56 PM
I wish also I had come out years ago .. minus these big hands and beard and ugly toes ...lol :)

LindaTS
08-30-2005, 08:53 AM
I've been blessed because I'm small, only 5'5", with small feet so that has worked to my advantage. But I really wish I had found out I'm a TS a long time ago. My life would have been so much different. And I wish i had a bit more feminine face. That would make it a little easier too.