PDA

View Full Version : What one thing feels very right about being crossdressing?

Jay Cee
08-09-2010, 11:18 PM
There are lots of things that I love about crossdressing, and I am still very much a rookie.

For example, I was plucking my eyebrows tonight. Not so much to get a feminine arch, but just to keep them under control. As I was looking in the mirror, I could see my femme side. Wait... "see" is not the right term. "Feel", maybe? Perhaps "sense". It seemed to be a very natural thing to do, at any rate, and it had me thinking that maybe one day I will go a little further and put a feminine arch in them.

What one thing feels right about crossdressing to you?

AKAMichelle
08-09-2010, 11:40 PM
The more I go out and do things as Michelle, the grumpier I get when I have to do things in male mode. I just feel so relaxed and natural doing the simple things as Michelle. It is a little scary since I sometimes wonder if I am slipping away and actually becoming Michelle.

Kelly Blaine
08-10-2010, 12:06 AM
That is how it is happening for me.

I live by myself and the instant I get home I get rid of the drab clothes and instantly dress. I feel so much more comfortable with my fem clothing side.
I am starting to hate when I am not Kelly.

AllieSF
08-10-2010, 12:14 AM
For me it is the preparation and finally getting out of the house that is important. But the best is just being out among other people while en femme talking to them like any other human being without a thought in my head about me being a guy in women's clothing, and knowing that I look pretty good too!

kimdl93
08-10-2010, 12:38 AM
there is no "one" thing for me... getting dressed, putting on make up, slipping on a pair of heels - all are important to me. I suppose I'm happiest when my wife is home to share this with me

Karinsamatha
08-10-2010, 05:31 AM
That is how it is happening for me.

I live by myself and the instant I get home I get rid of the drab clothes and instantly dress. I feel so much more comfortable with my fem clothing side.
I am starting to hate when I am not Kelly.

:iagree:

That is what I have been doing for the last 4 months. I have also graduated to staying dressed all weekend. Come Monday morning I am somewhat depressed to have to go back to the male persona. Actually depressed is not the correct term - nauseous is better.
:hugs:

Ashleythenewgirl
08-10-2010, 06:00 AM
So far on my journey I would say having accepted this (finally) and acknowledged Ashley makes me feel free and more at peace with life.

erickka
08-10-2010, 06:38 AM
I can't pin down just one thing, but I can say that the whole thing just feels teriffic, and I feel relaxed and at peace when dressed. Oh, BTW, high heels are certainly a big bonus!

Slip Affinity
08-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Just slipping into my lingerie feels right to me.

Lexine
08-10-2010, 11:26 AM
For me, CDing and "playing the role of a girl" has been a tool for me to express my inner feelings, emotions, and dormant attributes that I usually don't associate myself with as a boy, so it's nice that I can be very logical and pragmatic when I'm a boy yet be the complete and total opposite as a girl... but not be so ridiculously exaggerated that I turn into a caricature.

sometimes_miss
08-10-2010, 11:28 AM
It's the little occasional reminders that I'm now who I'm supposed to be, that I'm in the 'right' clothes. Like when you feel your bra strap move or tug just a bit, or when you feel your clothing slide easily against your skin or hose in a way it never does with male clothing. Or when I frequently have to reposition myself or my hair because it's now in the way, or stop to brush it after it gets blown out of place by the fan. Or the little clink as my earrings move about. It's hard to pick one; it's all of the above.

fluffy
08-10-2010, 12:12 PM
I expresses who I am far better than male clothes. I wish I could show myself to the world rather than live in hiding and have to carry a facade of manliness around with me.
It's so relaxing to just lean back into femininity.

tgirl2b
08-10-2010, 12:44 PM
The one thing that feels right is me!

Wiccle
08-10-2010, 01:17 PM
It's the little occasional reminders that I'm now who I'm supposed to be, that I'm in the 'right' clothes. Like when you feel your bra strap move or tug just a bit, or when you feel your clothing slide easily against your skin or hose in a way it never does with male clothing. Or when I frequently have to reposition myself or my hair because it's now in the way, or stop to brush it after it gets blown out of place by the fan. Or the little clink as my earrings move about. It's hard to pick one; it's all of the above.

HTNOTH

(hit the nail on the head) ;).

Tasha McIntyre
08-10-2010, 04:16 PM
There are lots of things that I love about crossdressing, and I am still very much a rookie.

Tasha is still under 2 years old, so I feel this way too. I have so much to learn, but consider myself a willing student :)

What one thing feels right about crossdressing to you?

For me I think it's make up and hair :daydreaming:. I suppose having denied myself these for so long, they have become my most important and defining items.

Tash :)

tricia_uktv
08-10-2010, 04:25 PM
The one thing that feels right is me!

Yep, the answer is ME