PDA

View Full Version : Legs: Smooth & Tan....

Paulacder
08-10-2010, 07:10 AM
At the begining of the summer I vowed not to keep my legs shaved, however my hate for body hair especially on my legs was too much, so in mid. June I shaved my legs and have kept them shaved since and also have got a very nice tan. Problem:...I have become self conscious of how smooth and Fem. looking my legs are. This really hit home the other day while I was standing in line at the Wall-Mart, a middle age lady standing behind me asked, what do you use on your legs, I smiled at her and replyed plenty of lotion, she then remarked how nice my legs looked for a guy. I was wondering how many other gals keep their legs smooth and hair free in the summer and have you had any remarks made

victoriamwilliams1
08-10-2010, 07:22 AM
So far I have not had any remarks, I do notice that more men are shaving legs!

KayleeDahl
08-10-2010, 07:36 AM
I find it pretty common as well, especially for athletes. Triathletes, cyclists, swimmers, bodybuilders, etc

I've only had 2 people ever say anything to me, and they were close friends. it wasn't derogatorily, just "did you shave your legs?" and I answered, "yes, its for cycling" after that, the girl responded "they look great!" and we were on to another topic

Girls certainly notice it more than guys, unless its a guy who shaves his legs, then he may pick up on it.

It looks so much better than hairy legs, and I would never go back!

Bobbie Bee
08-10-2010, 07:39 AM
I keep my legs shaved all year and my wife recently commented on my nice legs. Little does she know.

Misty G
08-10-2010, 07:50 AM
I for one always keep my legs shaved year round.
There has been only a couple of times that anything was said. It was more compliment than sarcastic. I have had my entire body shave for the past 15 years.

AKAMichelle
08-10-2010, 08:09 AM
I have kept my shaved for 2 years now. My legs have been so white nobody but my wife ever saw them. Then in the last few months, I finally got a tan on them. They look so different with a tan on them. I go where I want with my shaved legs but no comments yet. I guess you are just the lucky one. I wouldn't let it bother you. I much prefer my shaved legs to anything else

Jay Cee
08-10-2010, 04:36 PM
I haven't shaved my legs yet, but I feel it is only a matter of time. I have shaved my toes and the tops of my feet, just so that I don't see any hairs when I slip on a pair of heels while wearing my pants.

I'm a cyclist, so I can probably get away with it. And as my gf points out, people aren't usually as observant as you think they are. True. For example, I was in a bike shop the other day with her, and she had to point out that 2 of the three guys working there had no leg hair.

shannonFL
08-10-2010, 05:04 PM
At first, what a rush, smooth hairless legs for the first time. Apprehension and paranoia when wearing shorts or swimsuits...but then after a while, I could not go back...i just hate the hair, chest arms face...I'll never miss any of it...if only it would just stop growing back, but a few minutes in the shower with a fresh venus and all is good again.

audreyinalbany
08-10-2010, 06:23 PM
I'm on board with Jcameron...I haven't had the nerve to actually shave my legs yet, although I've shaved feet and ankles and trimmed leg hair... although everyone is probably right, that it's not that big of a deal, somehow I still haven't mustered the cojones..

melina
08-10-2010, 07:26 PM
i shaved my legs 1 or 2 times in th past but this year I shave twice a week, Love the feeling and the looks. keep the all over tan from tanning bed visits with only a little white triangle from my thong. seems like i go crazy with razor now days!

Karen43
08-10-2010, 09:51 PM
My legs are really tanned and I can't wait till summer is
over to shave them. Nothing feels better than smooth legs. :battingeyelashes:

Cherry Lynn
08-10-2010, 11:18 PM
I shave my whole body and wear shorts without any comments. I really don't give a d*** what anybody thinks.

DawnRodgers
08-11-2010, 12:22 AM
No hair on body or legs for last 30 years. Also shave chest, arms and underarms. How else would a lady look? Love hos it looks and feels.
Dawn

RachelF
08-11-2010, 12:31 AM
I want to shave my legs, I have been thinking about starting cycling to have an excuse (and help me with the overweight).

Is it really common for cyclists to shave their legs?

Rachel

pantyhoselover
08-11-2010, 09:59 AM
I want to shave my legs, I have been thinking about starting cycling to have an excuse (and help me with the overweight).

Is it really common for cyclists to shave their legs?

Rachel

It is more common for racing cyclists to shave their legs. There is a bit of snobbery to the sport, in that one can tell if another cyclist is serious or not by if they shave their legs. Same thing with crossdressing. :D

pantyhoselover
08-11-2010, 10:08 AM
This then begs the question:
Are all racing cyclists crossdressers?
Or are all crossdressers racing cyclists?
:)

kayegirl
08-11-2010, 10:18 AM
This then begs the question:
Are all racing cyclists crossdressers?
Or are all crossdressers racing cyclists?
:)

1. No
2. No

Mind you this particular cd is a cyclist, although not racing anymore.
But I first discovered that shaved legs tan better as a teenage cyclist, I now keep my legs arms and body, hair free all of the year round, waxed rather than shaved.

janet p
08-11-2010, 12:09 PM
The only comment I get is don't come out in the sun light without covering those legs the reflexsion is blinding us:heehee::heehee:,I've been shaving my legs for years and thats all that ever been said.:love:

Laura Evans
08-11-2010, 12:32 PM
I keep mine hair free (epilate and shave) all yr long. I have never heard a comment made about them and I work outdoors in public in the summers wearing shorts. Since I do cycle I keep that excuse handy in case I need to use it :)

PaulaLee
08-11-2010, 01:40 PM
I,ve been shaving my legs for the last 6 months, twice a week and would not
change. I wore shorts for the first time last week, nobody sent anything, but if they had done, what the hell, I just wish my legs they were not so white. I dont like the idea of a sun bed, maybe i will get some cream.

PaulaLee

sherib
08-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Luckily I never was very hairy. I was shaving my legs for two years before my wife noticed. Then it was a problem for her for a while. Now she still doesn't like, but I love it because it feels so good.

kimdl93
08-11-2010, 01:54 PM
I have shaved my legs for more than 10 years - so far, nobody besides my wife has commented on them. (by the way, she likes my legs smooth and hairless :)

kymmieLorain
08-11-2010, 02:16 PM
I have had mine shaved since Nov 2002 and never had any comment on them.

Kymmie

Marla
08-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Shave your legs! Its very inspirational... REALLY

ArleneRaquel
08-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Shaved legs help me get into my femmy personality. :)

Kari Lynn Franks
08-11-2010, 09:18 PM
so far the only comments ive got is from my wife who says i suck with my long tanned legs she tries so hard to get them to tan and mine tan natrually gotta love it

mwilliams
08-11-2010, 09:42 PM
I have gotten a full body wax (head to toe) a few times. I wear pants so no one else has ever noticed. My wife seems to like it when I am smooth. I wonder how my friends and family would react if they ever saw my legs waxed?

curiousitycd
08-19-2010, 08:01 PM
all the time. being a semi-pro cyclist I have a pretty good excuse though... mind you I don't ride the road in the winter but still shave the legs. I used to tell my wife it was because routine maintenance is easier than a total overhaul! (she knows I CD now though so it's no big deal).

had a friends wife comment on my legs recently... had a certain look on her face though :o. it was pretty hot!

lisajane
08-20-2010, 11:09 PM
I keep my legs epilated all year and my toes usually have a nice red polish on them