PDA

View Full Version : Queation

gerri ray
08-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi gurls. It's been awhile since i posted. A lot in my life has changed. Some good some bad. This past saturday i took a small major step. I went out to a store in a cute pair of lei jeans with very noticably girly designs on the back pockets, panties, cute socks, and womens loafers. I did wear a guys sweater cos i dont have any womens shirts yet. I was sooo nervouse. I kept wanting to pull the sweater down to cover the pockets bought i fought the urge. Ive been shaving alot, facial washing, using lotion after daulily showers, and started doing my make up everday. I been sitting , walking, and peeing like. A woman. Use female deoderant and started doing some makeup everyday. My question is this. I want.to totally act feminine in all aspects. Ive searched on here and cant seem to find the answers im looking for. I want to be girly physically n mentally as much as possible. Any tips and advice would be appreciated. I will be getting my brows waxed soon n a manicure on my next payday.

Lexi X
08-10-2010, 04:00 PM
No advice but thats a great story! You must have felt a little liberated? Thanks for sharing.

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Keep reading this web site, a whole bunch of good threads on the subject. It is very liberating to make the choice to go as fem as you can, I hope you have fun with it.

tricia_uktv
08-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Don't rush things hon, take your time.

Oh, and have a read of

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137269

Hugs

Lexine
08-10-2010, 05:04 PM
There was a thread here a while back on what NOT to do when CDing, and I think it helps too.

I'm by no means an expert on the subject, but I'll try my best to help!

Anyways, don't overthink it. Observe a lot of girls when you're out, but pay little mind the more flamboyant ones. To me those actions call for unneeded attention, and while some do this for that specific purpose, you'll have to just see how your comfort level is should you want to act this way. The way you act reflects upon your personality or projected personality. You don't want to be a caricature of a woman: You want to BE a woman :)

After observing, look at your own mannerisms and see how you can make them slightly more feminine. Something as simple as sitting with your legs closed/crossed, not hunching forward, and keeping your arms back and chest forward goes a long way to express your femininity.

Typically what I do to prepare myself to go out en femme is I listen to a lot of songs with female singers who have the type of attitude I want to project and I get into that role.

Hope these help!