PDA

View Full Version : Friends

iloveps
08-10-2010, 07:51 PM
So i have recently decided i want to start crossdressing for real. Before now it was only panties because it was the only thing i could hide while wearing and in my room. But i know i want more, pants, tops, dresses etc. I really really want to make friends that are crossdressers as well, i think this will help a lot with my confidence and knowledge (ex. i know as much about makeup as i do about the ecosystems of arctic sea floor..... which is nothing btw.). Does anybody have any ideas on how to meet like minded people? Its kinda of a broad question i know.

kimdl93
08-10-2010, 07:58 PM
you've come to the right place - just check out the other forums on this site for "How to" information and stay right here for encouragement and reality checks :)

StaceyJane
08-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Hi I see you live in College Station home of the Aggies. Are you a college student?
I grew up not too far away in Conroe but I live in the Fort Hood area now.
Also I have to say I'm a Baylor graduate.
There are several active TG groups in the Houston area and many members of Crossdressers.com live in Houston. I don't know of a group in the College Station area.
Crossdressing can be a very fun experience and I hope you are able to find some help getting started.

iloveps
08-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Yes i am a student (pysics/english) originally from DFW. Gig'em

Its a pretty conservative place, but i wouldnt mind driving to houston/waco/austin to meet people, i am really feeling alone in this. (well except for the wonderful people who seem to make up this website :) )

StaceyJane
08-10-2010, 08:36 PM
I once did an interview with a TG grad student from A&M.
Austin is a very friendly place for crossdressing, you might have a bigger problem if people found out you were an Aggie.
Plus a lot of times it's easier to crossdress in a different town so you don't run into anyone you know.

Danni Bear
08-10-2010, 08:43 PM
"T"sippers POOOh!!!!!

"AGGIE" land always

Danni :devil: