PDA

View Full Version : When people ask me "What's new?"...

Jay Cee
08-10-2010, 10:23 PM
... I have a very brief, but very powerful urge to say "Well, I did start seriously crossdressing last week, and I am trying to figure out where I am in the gender spectrum."

I imagine that would bring a few conversations to a grinding halt. :)

AKAMichelle
08-10-2010, 10:41 PM
I have to contain myself. I was planning on playing golf en femme today and I was so excited about it. Then in the end I couldn't take off and I had to postpone my first en femme golf outing until at least next week. I have almost let it slip to several people in the last couple of days about my golf game. But I had to limit what I said.

Loni
08-10-2010, 11:00 PM
yes it can be hard not telling about the new dress and the great deal on shoes.:eek:

jazmine
08-11-2010, 01:58 AM
reminds me when i was late meeting friends downtown for a concert once. They said , "why the hell you so late?". For whatever reason & i don't know what came over me, I said: "I was at home crossdressing, and I lost track of time." ...... which was completely true.
They all laughed , joked & played along with me. They thought i was kidding.

iloveps
08-11-2010, 02:10 AM
:heehee: i know exactly what you mean!

I was talking to my friend (who is completely unaware of my cding) the other day about guitar stuff and our constant need to keep buying new equipment and i was a split second away from saying:

"i'm the same way with panties, i always want knew ones"

lolz. I cant imagine what he would have said in reaction if that had ACTUALLY come out of my mouth, its a good thing i wasnt drinking that night.

Kate Simmons
08-11-2010, 03:51 AM
To something like that I will answer: "Do you REALLY want to know or are you just trying to make conversation?":)

kimdl93
08-11-2010, 11:22 AM
reminds me when i was late meeting friends downtown for a concert once. They said , "why the hell you so late?". For whatever reason & i don't know what came over me, I said: "I was at home crossdressing, and I lost track of time." ...... which was completely true.
They all laughed , joked & played along with me. They thought i was kidding.

Thats clever - rather like hiding in plain site!