PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Lodging in Seattle-Redmond?

Stefia S
08-11-2010, 12:27 AM
I may be regularly traveling and staying around the Univ of WA or Redmond area on business. I plan to go out en femme some evenings. Can anyone recommend to me modestly priced yet safe motels or hotels in those areas? Thank you!

Miss Misery
08-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Hi Stefia,

While i can't give you specific suggestions as where to stay, you might check out this website - they do CD transformations in Seattle and definitely would know the safer places/areas. Good luck and have fun.
www.emeraldfantasy.com/

VickysBFF
08-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Hi StefiaS: I can't comment on the TG/CD friendliness of any particular place because I don't have any experience going en femme in that area but as far as affordability there is an EconoLodge in Shoreline that is close to UW that I have stayed in before that was reasonably priced at the time.
Also, not as close to UW but the motels in SeaTac near the Airport are more on the affordable side. I can't remember what chain it was but I stayed at one there that was fine.

Stefia S
08-12-2010, 02:19 AM
Thank you both! I stayed at a Days Inn near Seatac and spent the evening shopping and dining at Southcenter Mall. I'll look into the transformation service next time I'm in Seattle (soon). It'd be fun to go out with local TG's in Seattle too!

faltenrock
08-12-2010, 02:25 AM
I stayed at a cheap hotel, sorry forgot the name. It's on a corner near or on campus. I paid $ 60,- per night and I went out dressed. The rooms are very small though.