PDA

View Full Version : Kathy & Amanda's Sunday Night Outing

kathy gg
08-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Something different. Since Amanda and I could not go out Sat, we went out last night to a new place. We first went to Church Street and checked out a drag show, it was too hot inside so we sat on their patio. Had a drink then went to grab a quick bite for me at Cafe California. By now it was almost 11pm and things should be getting good at Ciao Edie. Sunday nights is the all girl night and guys can only go if they are with a female. It is almost like a basement bar, but it is decked out in 60's and 70's style retro. They played a mix of dance/techno/hip hop and the dj was pretty good. The place was wall to wall girls, a younger crowd than we usually are around. I had a few glasses of wine and Amanda stuck to water as she was the dd. We danced a little and no one paid us any attention. The vibe of the bar was a hook-up one. I am sure a few of the gals on here would have liked to have watched this long tall lesbian grind with her friend. It was quiet the floor show.

Afterwards we headed over to our favorite pizza place and grabbed a slice before heading back home (yikes 2am, thank goodness our baby slept late!)

All in all it was a good night and something different than the normal outing for us. Not sure if we would go back though...luckily Toronto has many other clubs we have not checked out.

hugs
kathy and amanda in canada

cosmolovesph
08-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Sounds like a good time and good pics too!

thanks

Marla GG
08-29-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi Kathy,

What a fun night! The club you went to sounds so cool. Glad you two got to go out after all. I know it's been said before but....you rock!

Thanks for the pictures, also....oh my....you two make a gorgeous "lesbian" couple! :p Seriously, you look fantastic, and so does Amanda.

ChristineRenee
08-29-2005, 12:03 PM
Wow...you both look fab Kathy...and it sounds like you had a great outing too. Thanks for sharing both it and your pics with us hon!:hugs:

Tristen Cox
08-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Okay so looking at the pics which one of you is which?

Joking:D

kathy gg
08-29-2005, 05:35 PM
Hey Tristen!

Well I am the one who told my hairdresser to make it shorter but not too short and wanted Gwen Stefanni blonde....guess what ? Neither thing happened, I look like a cancer patient who fell into a bowl of Koolaide!

oh well, my hair grows really fast...

hugs
kathy in canada

Okay so looking at the pics which one of you is which?

Joking:D

Jodi
08-29-2005, 08:14 PM
Kathy, I like the darker hair on you rather than the lighter blond.

Jodi

robyn1114
08-29-2005, 08:26 PM
sounded like a wonderful time