PDA

View Full Version : So what am I

suzi_cd
08-29-2005, 10:48 AM
I hate labels but...

I dont wish to be a woman
I dont have a desire to dress as a woman and go out into town
I dont have a desire to dress as a woman at home.
I am quite happy being a man. I go to work in Jeans and T shirt and dont feel that its wrong.
BUT put me into a D/s situation and my submissive personality is female, wants to look sexy, dress sexy and be intimate with other "girls" and possibly maybe sometime in the future get involved with a man. BUT take me out of the D/s situation and that personality vanishes.

So what does that make me, apart from scewed up?

Imogen_Mann
08-29-2005, 11:15 AM
I think it makes you one of us, in the broader sense. As for your unique personality, Only you can work that one out. Give it time, and put in some effort and you will be rewarded with a little understanding.

It's taken me a long time to figure myself out.... and it's only now, 30 odd years down the road, that I have felt any real understanding of who I am, and where I need to be going.

XX

Jayme.

ChristineRenee
08-29-2005, 12:11 PM
One of us...in the early stages is all. Give yourself some time hon!;) :p

suzi_cd
08-29-2005, 12:13 PM
One of us...in the early stages is all. Give yourself some time hon!;) :p

But one of what?

;)

ChristineRenee
08-29-2005, 12:27 PM
But one of what?

;)A CD...but who's to say...but you...whether it begins and ends there or not? Just remember as you travel down life's highway...to enjoy the ride along the way hon!:thumbsup: :)

Deborah
08-29-2005, 01:15 PM
But one of what?

;)

You have CD at the end of your name. So one can only assume you already know.;)

suzi_cd
08-29-2005, 01:17 PM
True

but is it the right label?

Confused with these feelings.

S

Tristen Cox
08-29-2005, 02:40 PM
TG with the urge to be sub. Geddit gottit good:D

eleventhdr
08-29-2005, 03:19 PM
And that's the way i really want it to be. But even more so then it now is. Suzy!.

suzi_cd
08-29-2005, 05:09 PM
but will probably never come to fruition... I'm so god damned ugly :(

Imogen_Mann
08-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Oh puleeeze !

You wanna see Ugly ? see me two years ago ! It's not permanent, in fact it's probably in your head more than in reality.

Accept it kiddo... if you think you're at the bottom of the pile, the only way is up.
Stop asking us to tell you who or what you are, is and should be, put one foot in front on the other and start out on the journey. You might discover youre a sub sissy, you might stumble into god knows what kind of fun or fetish.... the way to discover things is to experiment not just ask.

Grrrr.... Stop being silly.

Dont hate me Suzi... I'm an a ranting mood today. (no S*it Sherlok !)

XX

Jayme.

Dragster
08-29-2005, 05:38 PM
Does a label matter Suzi? I don't want to be a girl either, I just want to look like (a sexy) one from time to time. I've not been out yet, maybe never will, but it remains a dream. You also want to dress as a woman, but only under certain circumstances. So do I, but my circumstances are different to yours. Since I joined this forum, I appreciated that I'm not weird, there's many more here just like me (and that was a great comfort), but our requirements are all in some way different. Maybe no two of us will ever have exactly the same needs, likes and dislikes. So don't worry about it; just carry on doing whatever turns you on, as long as it's not harming you or anyone else, sit (or lie) back and enjoy it! The more you share with us, the more we'll share with you. I know I'd never in a million years tell anyone I know what I've submitted here, but it's a great environment for sharing, and I feel a great burden I've been carrying for 50 years has been lifted off my shoulders after telling all. If only my wife could share my enthusiasm, I'd be walkinig on air.

Good luck to you in your journey through the CD maze!
PS. Got a map? Don't know if anyone has!

Tony

CammyT
08-29-2005, 06:16 PM
Nothing wrong with you and your "fetish". You need to know that you're not "screwed up". A lot of men are in your situation. You feel especially sub in a feminine role because you see yourself that way. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Some of us may have even started out this way, then later enjoyed dressing up just for the sake of transforming. Personally, I love the feel of lace, soft fabrics and sexy lingerie on me. Oh, don't forget the high heels and nail polish.

Brianne_bc
08-29-2005, 06:59 PM
I hate labels but...

BUT put me into a D/s situation and my submissive personality is female, wants to look sexy, dress sexy and be intimate with other "girls" and possibly maybe sometime in the future get involved with a man. BUT take me out of the D/s situation and that personality vanishes.

So what does that make me, apart from scewed up?

Ide say you are a TG who has serious guilt/shame issues about your desire to dress , hense when you are forced to dress in a D/s situation, dressing is OK cause you did it against your will. Im no expert just my thoughts

Morwyn
08-29-2005, 07:18 PM
Fighting it only makes it worse. Ease into it, there is nothing wrong with you. Take small steps to figure out what you want and what you want to do. For years I thought dressing up in womens clothes was bad. I stopped many years from dressing fighting it. Just recently I said forget it went on ebay bought me some clothes. I started all over again and I do not regret from doing it.

Do what you think is right and makes you feel comfortable. No one here is going to tell you whats bad and whats good for you. Its something your going to have to deal with yourself.

michellejean
09-01-2005, 01:48 AM
i do not want to be a gg ....i to just want to dress and play as one and i love to be sub. to a gg and love to be dom.to another cd woman. michellejean(mrs. highheels) :cool: :)