PDA

View Full Version : My B-day Outing...

Katie Lynn
08-29-2005, 12:03 PM
Well yesterday was my 21st birthday, and since I did most of my partying on friday and saturday night, I devoted the whole day to spending time with my g/f. Well we woke up early and decided to go out of town, and she wanted Katie to go with her, and I wasnt going to complain about that.

We ended up heading to nashville to do a little shopping and a few other small things. We wanted to make a few stops on the way, that way we could each build a little confidence, and because its just more fun.

First stop was the Tennessee welcome center. We stopped there to use the little girls room, and to just walk around and check out people's reactions. No problems there at all. A bunch of women were in the bathroom, but no one seemed to act like I stood out. I even took my time to fix my makeup a little in the bathroom and talked to a woman about the upcomming storms. Once we left the bathrooms, we walked around a bit and the 2 of us had seemed to catch the eye of some mexican guys, who whistled and waved at us.

Well that went good, and back on the road again. Next stop down the road was a gas station. Apparently drinking a few bottles of mt. dew on a road trip isnt a good idea, but it worked out good for me. Into the gas station and to the restrooms. This gas station actually had a bathroom that only allowed 1 person at a time in there, so I got to stand in line. That was fun, just standing there and talking to my g/f while other people were around. I decided to browse the little convenient store attached to the gas station while my g/f did her thing. I picked up some candy and another mt dew (yea I think I have an addiction lol), and headed to checkout. Luckily I actually had cash with me, so after standing behind one person in line I came up next. The guy at the cashier rang me up, took my money, said "have a nice day" and gave me a big smile...so I smiled back and said "you 2". Its amazing how simple things, like a conversation with a gas station attendant can be so much fun.

We drove around nashville for a bit, just cruising around and looking at some scenery until we decided to go get some fast food. We headed to Wendy's. We decided to just go through the drive-through, but after we got our food the guy said "you ladies have a good afternoon", once again little comments like that really make a girl feel good.

I dont know if any of you are familiar with nashville, but there is a HUGE mall right outside the Grand Ol Opry house, so we decided to go there. I would say there were several thousand people at the mall that day, and the parking lot was half empty. This place is huge. Well my g/f was a little iffy at first, just because she didnt want me to get hurt. I however was full of confidence! To help her out a bit we decided to go walk around by the Grand Ol Opry courtyard where there were a bunch of people taking pictures and just walking around. During the time walking around (didnt think to bring the camera :( ) we saw a buch of people taking pics, and ended up having some man ask us if we would take a picture of him with his family. I jumped all over the oppertunity, took the picture and smilied when he said thanks. Taking a picture of a bunch of smiling strangers has never been so much fun.

Well my g/f was feeling confident after that (and I was on top of the world) so we headed into the mall. We walked around for a while, doing mostly window shopping. I stopped in a few stores but didnt buy anything, once again I didnt want to use my CC and didnt have enough cash for the things I wanted. Best part of the whole experience was trying on different outfits at wet seal and charlotte russe. So many sexy clothes to try, but I couldnt buy anything. In both places you have to request a dressing room be open, and I had no trouble at either place doing that.

We were going to see a movie, but there was nothing playing soon and we didnt feel like sticking around. So we left the mall and headed home. Stopped a few times on the way home, for gas and restrooms.

I couldnt have asked for a better birthday, my confidence is at an all time high. It was great when we were walking around the mall and I asked my g/f how she was doing with it all, she replied "I am fine, why wouldnt I be, I am shopping with my best girlfriend. The only thing that upsets me is that the guys seem to be checking you out alot more than me." I think they wanted us both lol.

Hmm I dont know what will be next, but I cant wait till the next chance to go out. It will probably even be this evening or tomorrow, its almost becomming a natural thing to just go out as Katie.

Teddie
08-29-2005, 12:52 PM
Well, first off :bday:

Next, what a great way to spend that special day. Out with your girl, and her girlfriend, if you get my drift. What a great day you had. And, I hope you have MANY more! :Power:

Renee Rogers
08-29-2005, 12:53 PM
With the all of the pictures you have posted here, it is no surprise that people accept you for the person you appear to be. A very passable young girl!

Adrianne
08-29-2005, 01:00 PM
:bday: I am happy you had a 21st birthday to remember, going out as Katie and with you gf too. You pass so well as a beautiful young women.

All the best Adrianne.

Natalie x
08-29-2005, 02:01 PM
What a great adventure. Thanks for sharing, and Happty Birfday

Tristen Cox
08-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Happy Birthday babe, great time thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

NylonMan
08-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Hi, Happy Birthday. You never told us what you wore during your birthday trip!

Katie Lynn
08-29-2005, 04:18 PM
Hi, Happy Birthday. You never told us what you wore during your birthday trip!

I will try to post pics of the outfit this evening when I get more free time. Im not to good at describing outfits, so I will let the pic do the talking.

Once again thanks to all, it was definitely one of my best bday's ever. I was with the girl of my dreams for my 21st, AS the girl I love to be...just couldnt have been better.

mchelle
08-29-2005, 04:43 PM
Happy Birthday!
mine is next week and i wish i could do something like that. you're lucky to have a gf thats open like that.

Deidra Cowen
08-29-2005, 05:15 PM
Happy Birthday and a great adventure you had!

tifftg
08-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Way to go girl. I had to wait until I was 50 to walk out the door. Oh to be young in this day!! Of course I don't think I ever looked as awesome as you do, so enjoy it and make sure you hold onto that terrific girlfriend of yours.

Hugs,

Tiff

cosmolovesph
08-29-2005, 06:56 PM
Congrats and we have the same B-day, just 14 YEARS apart ;)

Wenda
08-29-2005, 07:15 PM
wow! Awsome! Way to go! wenda.

Emily Ann Brown
08-29-2005, 07:33 PM
My 21st birthday wasn't nearly as much fun. Happy Birthday Sis !!!

Emily Ann

Katie Lynn
08-29-2005, 07:59 PM
The outfit I wore this weekend...
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=204528#post204528

Christina
08-29-2005, 10:28 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. Thanx for sharing the details with us all!

NylonMan
08-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Very nice Outfit. You are very pretty.

Billijo49504
08-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Happy belated birthday and glad you had a special weekend.

LindaMarie
08-30-2005, 08:25 PM
You look great, Katie!

and

Happy Birthday :)

The outfit I wore this weekend...
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=204528#post204528

Lauren_T
08-30-2005, 09:28 PM
...I'm late to the party, as usual :( , but Happy Bday, anyhow!

You got it made, Katie. You got youth, a hot babe, and you're a hot babe yourself! Just don't take it for granted, a lifestyle that many of us will only ever dream about. :cool:

__________________________________________________ __
Adornment is never anything except a reflection of the heart.
~ Coco Chanel

Olivia
08-31-2005, 12:02 AM
Wow Katie!! What a great birthday and what a great trip girl! Gee, that sounds like you and your gf had a wonderful time. Oh yes, to have the flower of youth again...<sigh> You are a very lucky girl. Keep having fun like this dear; and, please keep sharing it with us. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE! Later, Olivia.

brandi
09-04-2005, 11:45 PM
Sorry this is late, i have been having trouble with my computer.

Anyway Happy 21st Katie....

I'm glad you had a great birthday. It sounds like the kind of day a lot of us would like to have. With your looks, I'm not surprised that you didn't have any trouble.
Congratulations! :

Brandi :love:

Amber
09-05-2005, 01:55 AM
wow, what confidence. Hope your 22nd is going to be as good

Stormgirl
09-05-2005, 02:35 AM
happy(belated) birthday