PDA

View Full Version : Female Soul in a Male Body - Your Story

neha
08-13-2010, 02:12 PM
Hello my friends. It would be great if you all post in your stories here.

I am new to this forum. I am 24 year old male now. I remain as a guy outside and inside my room i remain dressed up as a girl. So, i am almost living as a multiple personality. I am from India and in India crossdressing will never be tolerated in the society. I started dressing up since i was a child. When I was 12 years old my sisters used to dress me up as a girl for fun. It became a habbit for me that i started to do it myself. I started to dress up all time in my room. I did use cloths of my mother and sisters. I always used to feel it wrong and tried to stop it a million times. But I became addicted to it. I started to go shopping and buy all girly cloths when I became 15 years old. When i feel wrong i used to dump the cloths away. Thus I might have done a hell lot of shopping. Now i guess i know better about all girly things than any other girl on this earth. I always used to feel and behave girly. I like to be with girls all time. All my senses and emotions are very girly. I even have the heart of a girl. I think god made a mistake by giving me a male body. Now I live in England and still getting dressed up is a secret passion confined to my room. In my room you can find a cupboard full of girly accessories and cloths. I live as a guy and a girl. I wish i was a girl. I love to be a girl even my soul is that of a girl. Still I am helpless as this society will always consider it bad. I still feel bad at what I do. But after seeing so many mates in here. Now I am happy to remain as a girl. I am proud when i get dressed up as a girl.

Since childhood i did wish to be a girl. I like to be girly always and be among girls always.Since then i dress up as a girl and tend to behave as a girl. I started to figure my body as a girl. I wish i was born as i girl. I only feel comfortable and cozy when i am dressed up as a hot girl. I like the tension of my Bra and Panties. I like to be in my black erotic lingeire and fishnet stockings with suspenders always. I love to have pink lipglows,eyeshadows and nail polish in my long nails. I love to use rose blushers always.I love to have long glossy black hair that touches my butt. I love to in black killer heels and white mini skirts. I love the stockings being tight to my skin. It makes me feel very proud that I am a girl now. I like the crowd admiring my sexy body. I like to walk in the streets as a hot sexy girl and like guys admiring my beauty. One day I would love to be a hot sexy dancer at a night club. I would love to get married to a guy who will love me as his dear wife and treat me soft. I would love to be a happy married wife for life. I wish to be a house wife serving my husband all time. Every night when my husband comes back home, I will give him the best possible sexual pleasure. I like to lie on his chest and relax. I love to be taken for a date and treated romantic.

I am dreaming of a day when turn myself into a complete girl and guys take me for date and treat me so girly.

Kate Simmons
08-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Interesting story Hon. I'm not sure what your beliefs are but in our higher self position we are a mixture of both male and female energies. We utilize many avatars(both male and female) to gain experience. To understand this we need to get in touch with the feelings and make them our own. Then we have access to all the feelings and are never restricted no matter how we choose to present ourselves. It is so simple it is difficult for most people to believe or understand . Welcome to the Forum my friend.:)

sterling12
08-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Just for your Information Neha, "A Female Soul in a Male Body" equals The Term "Transgendered." Since that feeling applies to just about all of us, it's easy to understand why it's become an Umbrella Term within The Trans Community.

Feeling guilty, and getting rid of your clothes is called a "Purge." Many do it, ALL regret it! When you feel that need to throw stuff out, store it away...cause' your going to want that stuff back again.

Your young and very much in what we call "The Pink Fog." It's all somewhat new, your feelings are almost overwhelming, and it's easy to get trapped into believing you are something, (Transsexual) that you may not be. When younger, we have all fantasized, but most did not do anything about it, for better or worse.

Just take it slow and careful and make a real effort to figure out whom Neha really is. If you are diligent and sincere, someday sooner than later you will figure things out. You will then be very comfortable about Neha, and where she resides on The Gender Spectrum. Stick around, you can learn A Lot here.

Biggest first lesson, that you have probably already figured out, "Your Not Alone!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Jenny Gurl
08-13-2010, 04:07 PM
This is a forum of learning about the human soul regardless of gender. You were most likely born this way and it would do you well to read here a while. The information here will give you a better understanding of yourself. We are all different here but many share common traits. You did well to move from a place that has no tolerance for cross dressing. Once you find your true self, you may move again to a place much more accepting of your inner self. You have our support in your journey, and I hope just knowing you are not alone will help rest your mind. You were born that way, just like hundreds of thousands of other girls who were born in male bodies. My story is similar to many others here. I knew I was born with female tendencies at around age 5 or 6. It has not gone away.

kimdl93
08-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Joanie's advice is right on. Its easy to get swept away by the excitement of finally being able to express the feminine part of your being - particularly when its been repressed by your self, those around you or the culture in which you live. I would advise you also to take it slow, get informed, and be brutally honest with yourself as you go along.

Like Jenny I was exhibiting female mannerisms and interests from a very early age - and although I grew into a fairly large male, that quite honestly would have a difficult time blending in when en femme...I'm still at least part girl inside. Our challenge is to find a way to live a satisfying, fullfilling and meaningful life while accepting and making the most of our special character.

RobinScott
08-13-2010, 06:24 PM
The soul know no gender, it is a shame that this world forces us into one or another. My self identity does not match my male body. This dose not mean that I want to be a woman, I just enjoy the freedom to express my true self, somewhere in between.

Love,
Robin

neha
08-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Just for your Information Neha, "A Female Soul in a Male Body" equals The Term "Transgendered." Since that feeling applies to just about all of us, it's easy to understand why it's become an Umbrella Term within The Trans Community.

Feeling guilty, and getting rid of your clothes is called a "Purge." Many do it, ALL regret it! When you feel that need to throw stuff out, store it away...cause' your going to want that stuff back again.

Your young and very much in what we call "The Pink Fog." It's all somewhat new, your feelings are almost overwhelming, and it's easy to get trapped into believing you are something, (Transsexual) that you may not be. When younger, we have all fantasized, but most did not do anything about it, for better or worse.

Just take it slow and careful and make a real effort to figure out whom Neha really is. If you are diligent and sincere, someday sooner than later you will figure things out. You will then be very comfortable about Neha, and where she resides on The Gender Spectrum. Stick around, you can learn A Lot here.

Biggest first lesson, that you have probably already figured out, "Your Not Alone!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Hi joanie,

Thank you dear. well at present i have decide to live outside as a male and as a girl in my secret world..pink fog. even though in outside world i wear male attires, i wear panties inside. it is so attached to me that i cannot live without wearing panties.

thank you sisters. i am happy to be in this forum. where people understand me.