PDA

View Full Version : Secret Claire

claireinheels
08-13-2010, 04:24 PM
My wife knows i dress when she goes out for the day or works etc but she thinks its only for my pleasures, i must admit i do get a sexual kick from this but i also have a longing inside to be a woman for more than a hour .whenever i see a well dressed lady i long to wear her clothes ,and be the girl i am inside .what im getting at is my wife seems to be able to handle my secret Claire. but i need to share her with my wife or does everyone think i should just enjoy my own time ?

kimdl93
08-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Well, it really all depends on your wife. Some women are very accepting of a cross dressing partner, even up to the point of being able to dress frequently and in her presence. Others have may have a decidely less enthusaistic response to expansion of a spouses dressing. You really need to find out where your wife is on this. There is a great guidance section on how to tell your partner. I'd suggest you start there.

CallMeMeg
08-13-2010, 04:38 PM
It's sorta up to your wife isn't it? Mine wants nothing to do with Meg, although she knows that I'm dressing when she's not around. She doesn't want to see pictures. She will joke about Meg, but has no further interest.

Some wives here are not accepting at all. Some are full partners. Some demand that their men dress as women, help them out, and take them everywhere like that. OK, that last one's fantasy. :)

Billijo49504
08-13-2010, 06:10 PM
ask her if she wants to meet Claire? If yes, then you are on your way. JMHO...BJ

claireinheels
08-14-2010, 03:32 AM
Think im destined to be like meg ,she does the same thing joking etc but wants me to be all man with her,i can understand this but it would just be nice now and again to have a girlfriend to be with !

kimdl93
08-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Well, take your time. Perhaps over time she'll get more comfortable with the idea. I think the key is to be able to talk about it.

AKAMichelle
08-14-2010, 11:18 AM
That is a very hard question to answer. Telling her everything will definitely change your relationship and not always for the best. The only advice that I can give you is think long and hard about your decision and be prepared for things to go the opposite direction of what you hope for.

claireinheels
08-14-2010, 02:49 PM
thanks for the advice girls,think i will leave off for a bit longer,think some more about how to involve my cding without scaring her.