PDA

View Full Version : The burning question, would I pass?

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 02:04 PM
Well, we seem to have the pictures/photography finally sorted out here and I have been working on the makeup.

So now on to my burning question, would I pass in public?

I am not allowed out, so this question is hypothetical, but I would just, kind of like to know the answer. ;)

Please excuse the stray bra strap, I don't have anything to keep a bra filled and weighted down! :p

Love, Rachael.

http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H3ZhB3LZg9pnPJbvfEVVWZxt61lJSqHIFx9dBh CkkkInx4PCh3_nBRBwDFkwuXs6BWE6m9OKc5znpJU9xnIjMhaE Nwep_tYfhJW_sX98PLkutJL3lEYP88lV38U3xAf-cvmcjvPkCCH2Ahttp://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H3ZhB3LZg9pnPJbvfEVVWZxt61lJSqHIFzKf1d g1JP21RqwfDXIt13PlFm1zSlIrQn6w280N61Suh1t9QAhDGkrt LPz76BEvchSIgfrdD5OoSasTrfCbRX8crJdskoxqKyC9YIINh5 PRY8mwbzN8Jwi

urban gypsy
08-29-2005, 02:23 PM
Hi Racheal

I think that you could be a girl in public any day as long as your walk and demeanor are correct. as you look is definately way above most ladies you see in the street. because as a cd we do have a habit of taking a bit pride in our look when we go out.
If you are thinking about going out fully femme go for it. but get your partners opinion because she'll tell you the truth if your look is right.

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 02:30 PM
Thanks Joanna, a girl loves a compliment ;)

How are things with your son now, I trust all is ok?

Lots of love, Rachael.

Rikki
08-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Yes Racheal, you could pass with no questions.

Vallari
08-29-2005, 02:36 PM
You look good to me Rachael. It's always good to ask your partner though like Joanna mentioned. Never hurts to find out! :)

Rikki
08-29-2005, 02:40 PM
Yes Racheal, you could pass with no questions. I uave to agree with Joanna, You look better than most GGs. I think that you and your SO should make a date with one another and hit the shopping centers.
Just my two cents.

Rikki

Tina_Lynn_Sue
08-29-2005, 02:45 PM
well Rachel
you are very sexy t-girl but as for passing well comming from an objective person
and someone has sisters whom worke dwith transgender person in their place
of employment.
and first it all starts the way move you hands your head the way you walk and sit
and stand over all carry yourself.
Second if my sisters saw your pictures they could tell that you were a transperson.
and i do nothow you look in the real world sometime the camera can show
imperfection that the naked eye can not see.{ i'm also an amiture photographer too}
but my maleself would ask you out on a date.

your's sincurely
Tina

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 02:47 PM
You look good to me Rachael. It's always good to ask your partner though like Joanna mentioned. Never hurts to find out! :)

Thanks Vallari, it's my partner and I that set the rule that dosn't let me out.

The community we live in is just too small, I have to protect my children etc.

However, next time I'm on the UK mainland, hmmmmm? ;)

Love Rachael.

Khriss
08-29-2005, 02:57 PM
yup- my mom (god bless her,or please take her home-hehe)- always said -"You're going out dressed like that?! I replied- better nakid? eh? :D
I figure I'd stand out in a bad way at the Miss America pagent, but shopping for a car battery at K-Mart on a Saturday evening (en femme!) I have little doubt , I would be the prettiest "girl" there eh?? :eek: it seems like a time and place,resolution cuz You look more "femme" than any girls in line, buying their pore cleansing stuff- hehe,, its a perspective thing- youbetcha-hmm-xx"K"

Tamara Croft
08-29-2005, 03:07 PM
Ok I'm going to tell you honestly what I think. The hair looks great, the clothes are great, but passable?? I'd have to say in all honesty no. The reason being is the makeup and beard shadow. You really need to work on that before you 'hyperthetically' go out :D The eyeshadow clashes with the lipstick, you need a more subtle colour for the lips. You should also consider using some concealer under the eyes to cover up the darkness. Also add a bit of blusher to the cheeks to make them stand out a bit.

Now I feel really mean, but you did want honest feedback. :hugs:

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 03:14 PM
Yes Racheal, you could pass with no questions. I uave to agree with Joanna, You look better than most GGs. I think that you and your SO should make a date with one another and hit the shopping centers.
Just my two cents.

Rikki

Thankyou for your sweet words Rikki, I would just looooove to go shopping with her, as me.

Unfortunately, I go as him, but when she knows it's Rachael thats looking, it's kind'a fun.

One day????

Love, Rachael.

ebony
08-29-2005, 03:31 PM
Show some teeth,change the lipstick, and Im not feeling the bangs and lets judge again.
Try a dark colored wig.

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 03:44 PM
well Rachel
you are very sexy t-girl but as for passing well comming from an objective person
and someone has sisters whom worke dwith transgender person in their place
of employment.
and first it all starts the way move you hands your head the way you walk and sit
and stand over all carry yourself.
Second if my sisters saw your pictures they could tell that you were a transperson.
and i do nothow you look in the real world sometime the camera can show
imperfection that the naked eye can not see.{ i'm also an amiture photographer too}
but my maleself would ask you out on a date.

your's sincurely
Tina

Why thank you Tina, I'm affraid I'd have to decline the date though, my wife wouldn't approve ;)

Love Rachael.

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 03:49 PM
yup- my mom (god bless her,or please take her home-hehe)- always said -"You're going out dressed like that?! I replied- better nakid? eh? :D
I figure I'd stand out in a bad way at the Miss America pagent, but shopping for a car battery at K-Mart on a Saturday evening (en femme!) I have little doubt , I would be the prettiest "girl" there eh?? :eek: it seems like a time and place,resolution cuz You look more "femme" than any girls in line, buying their pore cleansing stuff- hehe,, its a perspective thing- youbetcha-hmm-xx"K"

Thanks Khriss, interesting perspective.

I think if I were to go out naked though the world would see something obviously wrong, well three things actually. :D

I can relate to the perspective thing, I have spent a lifetime blending into the background.

Thanks for your post.

Love, Rachael.

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Ok I'm going to tell you honestly what I think. The hair looks great, the clothes are great, but passable?? I'd have to say in all honesty no. The reason being is the makeup and beard shadow. You really need to work on that before you 'hyperthetically' go out :D The eyeshadow clashes with the lipstick, you need a more subtle colour for the lips. You should also consider using some concealer under the eyes to cover up the darkness. Also add a bit of blusher to the cheeks to make them stand out a bit.

Now I feel really mean, but you did want honest feedback. :hugs:
Thank you Tamara, I appreciate honesty above all else.

Beard shadow, hmm, had a shave with a Mac III turbo, couldn't get much closer without taking the skin off. Used a concealer, can't be good enough, so recommendations welcome. Put a silk finish foundation over the top. finished with powder.

Eyeshaddow, I was trying to follow some advice from the Beauty club, "Use earth colours", so I had dark brown over the lids and a bronze shade in the sockets (did I get that right? you didn't say it was wrong). I had also used a brown liquid eyeliner as recommended in the same forum.

Oh and the worst bit Mascara, I just cant get that on my lashes, well I can but it goes all over my lids, nose and under the eyes. I have a problem with touching my eyes, I gave up using contact lenses because of it. I suspect that is the darkness you see around my eyes, I look like a panda until I clear up the mess I make with the mascara.

There is concealer under my eyes, and over the lids as well, mainly to sort out the above problem, but also because it was recommended in the beauty club.

Lipstick, well what can I say, I wanted to use bright red, but Freya insisted it would be wrong and chose this one, so I am at a loss here, should I try a different lipstick, or change the eye shadow?

Blush, here is something I know a little bit about. I had some red stuff (Rouge?) in a little square box. I used to use a tiny amount on my cheeks and they would glow. Unfortunately, some of our four legged tailless friends here decided to help me with my make up, I ended up with a red floor and no more blush!

In the picture I am in fact wearing blush over my cheeks, nose and chin, as recommended by Julie, unfortunately it is a very pink blush, not like the one that has sadly passed away. It has lost some of its colour with the photography I suspect, I can still see it in the mirror and that was put on eight plus hours ago.

Sorry to have rattled on, but as you say I want honesty.

I now eagerly await your advice.

Lots of love, Rachael.

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Show some teeth,change the lipstick, and Im not feeling the bangs and lets judge again.
Try a dark colored wig.

Hi Ebony, thanks for the reply.

The lipstick has been mentioned previously and has been noted, but bangs?

Are bangs curls? I am not familiar with the term.

I am naturally darker hair wise, but don't have another hair piece to hand at the moment, I will bear it in mind.

Love, Rachael. :)

susandrea
08-29-2005, 04:46 PM
The wig does look expensive and nice, but hair that perfect is usually only seen on a young girl or a movie star.

Also, the color doesn't match up with your skin tone and eyebrows. I'd try a medium chestnut instead, and a cut that's not so.... young and perfect.

The eyeshadow isn't flattering your eyes, and the lipstick is way too bright and intense a color. Also, they're not in the same family at all. Makeup should never be "noticed" at all if it's done correctly.

Try very, very pale cream on your eyelids and a very, pale lilac under your brows (or a medium taupe if your clothing is in the brown family). Try a light, pinky/peachy lipstick with plenty of shimmer, and a light, matching blush. Don't forget mascara.

You also need a bit more cover around the eyes, but be sure to blend.

But there is possibility! Very much so. I'm not saying you should try for a "old" look, just one that's believable if you really want to pass. You have nice bone structure.

One more thing-- only someone in PERFECT shape can get away with wearing that dress. I couldn't. If you're a wee bit too heavy for it, it attracts stares. You should at least have a nice tan if you want to show all that skin.

You're making the same mistake many CDs make (and GGs) of trying to look way too young for your age, which only ADDS to bringing attention to yourself and exaggerating "flaws".

You should think "Ann Taylor" or "Liz Claiborn"--- chic and stylish, not "age thirteen tart".

Well, you asked. I only mention it because you seem to want the truth and have the motivation to look your best.

How about a look like this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/susansqueezy/1c.jpg

or

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/susansqueezy/1b.jpg

or

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/susansqueezy/1a.jpg

I like the bottom one the best---sexy and believable! You'd look like a million bucks!

Good luck! :)

Natalie x
08-29-2005, 04:46 PM
Nice work, Rachel, you are really getting there, and it takes a lot of courage to ask for honesty here, because you are bound to get it! :p

I'm with Ebony about the wig colour. A darker frame around your face would make a big difference. A shorter style would help too, in my opinion; say, about shoulder length.

I don't see any problem with the lipstick colour, but a nice, relaxed, toothy smile would help a lot.

The real problem around your eyes is your eyebrows, I feel that they really need thinning. You could follow the guide in the Beauty Club to get the shape right

Keep at it, though, because you are very close to a "pass" rate.

Natalie x
08-29-2005, 04:49 PM
P.S.

I think "bangs" is what we call a "fringe".

Katie Lynn
08-29-2005, 04:56 PM
First off, I love that outfit!

Second I really agree with what Susan had to say.

Finally, from the perspective of a 21yo guy...I probably wouldn give you a second look AS LONG AS you didnt stand out any (outrageous clothing, hair, walk, talk, etc...). I dont think you want to stand out any, because honestly if I took a second or 3rd glance I would start to notice the things that more define you as a man.

Keep it casual, try to blend in as a woman your age, and dont do anything outrageos and you will be fine.

Last thing that will bring it all together is confidence. If I took notice of you and you saw me looking and then showed a lack of confidence in your appearance, that would send up a flag. Remember most women arent out there wondering if they look like women, and they dont walk around paranoid (MOST of them atleast)

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 05:05 PM
The wig does look expensive and nice, but hair that perfect is usually only seen on a young girl or a movie star.

Also, the color doesn't match up with your skin tone and eyebrows. I'd try a medium chestnut instead, and a cut that's not so.... young and perfect.

The eyeshadow isn't flattering your eyes, and the lipstick is way too bright and intense a color.

Try very, very pale cream on your eyelids and a very, pale lilac under your brows (or a medium taupe if your clothing is in the brown family). Try a light, pinky/peachy lipstick with plenty of shimmer, and a light, matching blush. Don't forget mascara.

You also need a bit more cover around the eyes, but be sure to blend.

But there is possibility! Very much so. I'm not saying you should try for a "old" look, just one that's believable if you really want to pass. You have nice bone structure.

One more thing-- only someone in PERFECT shape can get away with wearing that dress. I couldn't. If you're a wee bit too heavy for it, it attracts stares. You should at least have a nice tan if you want to show all that skin.

You're making the same mistake many CDs make (and GGs) of trying to look way too young for your age, which only ADDS to bringing attention to yourself and exaggerating "flaws".

You should think "Ann Taylor" or "Liz Claiborn"--- chic and stylish, not "age thirteen tart".

Well, you asked. I only mention it because you seem to want the truth and have the motivation to look your best.

How about a look like this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/susansqueezy/1c.jpg

or

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/susansqueezy/1b.jpg

or

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/susansqueezy/1a.jpg

I like the bottom one the best---sexy and believable! You'd look like a million bucks!

Good luck! :)

Well, thank you Susandrea, I appreciate your time and advice.

I havn't tried to do this before so it's all a big adventure.

FYI I am 38 years old, so my youth is far behind me, but I suppose I am still looking to see the face that I would have had.

I dress how I want to, and don't usually care about my appearance; so this is a voyage of discovery for me.

I will think about what you have said and maybe "experiment" a little more.

Thanks for your support.

Love, Rachael.

susandrea
08-29-2005, 05:15 PM
FYI I am 38 years old, so my youth is far behind me, but I suppose I am still looking to see the face that I would have had.

Sorry, I don't buy it. 38 is YOUNG! And you don't look old, either. (Neither do I and I'm 44).

I dress how I want to, and don't usually care about my appearance;

You asked if you'd PASS. I assumed that meant to the outside world and not just to please yourself.

The answer is YES, but only if you accentuate your assets instead of reliving your teenage years.

That doesn't mean a dowdy old look, as I said. 40 is the new 30!

The very fact that you opened yourself up for a hard look is very brave and I wouldn't have bothered answering if I didn't think you could do it.

You could. :thumbsup: :)

I'd go to the drugstore and buy a couple things that are from the same collection, all neutral tones and with a bit of shimmer. Select a foundation that's as close as possible to your skin tone and BLEND. And the only way to get used to applying mascara is to practice. Slowly and a little at a time until you feel comfortable, and never keep itr longer than about three months.

You go, girl!

Natalie x
08-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Susan, somebody told me that 60 is the new 40, is that right? If so, there's hope for me yet!

Rachael, as Susan said, you are still young, just not 18 any more! I wish I could look like Katie and some of the other young girls here, but we have to be realistic. But that doesn't mean we can't push at the boundaries, so don't limit your horizons, and get your a** outa that door!

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 05:24 PM
Nice work, Rachel, you are really getting there, and it takes a lot of courage to ask for honesty here, because you are bound to get it! :p

I'm with Ebony about the wig colour. A darker frame around your face would make a big difference. A shorter style would help too, in my opinion; say, about shoulder length.

I don't see any problem with the lipstick colour, but a nice, relaxed, toothy smile would help a lot.

The real problem around your eyes is your eyebrows, I feel that they really need thinning. You could follow the guide in the Beauty Club to get the shape right

Keep at it, though, because you are very close to a "pass" rate.

Thanks Natalie, unfortunately I cant play with the eyebrows any more.

I have to live in drab, and am well known in my community.

This is only an exercise to see how far I could go, and maybe to encourage me to try to go further.

As for the hair, a darker shade would work, but it would also be very close to my real shade, and ummm well I have been known to have long hair in boy mode, also wear ear rings and I feel I would be sailing a little close to the wind, get my drift?

I appreciate your comments; which are now noted.

Many thanks for your time and consideration.

Love, Rachael.

susandrea
08-29-2005, 05:25 PM
Susan, somebody told me that 60 is the new 40, is that right? If so, there's hope for me yet!

Rachael, as Susan said, you are still young, just not 18 any more! I wish I could look like Katie and some of the other young girls here, but we have to be realistic. But that doesn't mean we can't push at the boundaries, so don't limit your horizons, and get your a** outa that door!

For you Natalie, 60 is the new 30. You're a little hottie. :love:

kathy gg
08-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Hi Rachel,

I always hate when people say 'be honest' because I think we secretly want only to hear or think a glossy version of the truth. But since you asked....

Blondes always get more attention. If you are wanting to stand out in a crowd or get alot of eyes focusing on you wear blonde, but if you want to move through a crowd with less attention blonde is not the color to be. Also the length is also a BIG eyecatcher. I know women and men will take a second look when the see long blonde hair. So again, something less 'showy' woudl help for blending in and passing.

I am with Tamara get a beard shadow concealer. you asked about brands, check out a MAC make up counter, they have a product that is really good called Full Coverage and it will hide dark shadows very well.

The top in the pic is great for club wear, but for everyday dressing, a bit much. Someone posted some pics of casual but classy/sexy ladies wear, that is more on target. If you dress like a teen, you will get attention. Dressing your age does not have to mean boring and lifeless. usually a guys shoulders and arms are dead giveaways, I would consider longer sleeves or cap sleeves if you must have a shorter sleeve.

The lipstick color does not match your skin tone, I would consider a neutral shade and lip liner to help make a more definded lip. Again MAC makes a great lip liner called Spice that is really good at drawing in absent lips. Right now when you smile your top lips seems not to be there?

Also, as for looking one's age. Well wrinkles are going to make everyone look older, regardless of how much make up one wears. I would consider investing in some really basic skin care products to help smooth those lines and a nightly moistuerizer to hydrate. As we hit that 35+ mark our skin looses elasticity and moisture.

Good luck and I wish you luck on discovering yourself. Remerber Rome was not built in a day!

hugs
kathy in canada

susandrea
08-29-2005, 05:35 PM
I agree that M.A.C. has great make-up--- just go for the neutral shades.

A fantastic skin moisturizer I recently found is called "Cerave" and you can get it at CVS drug stores and use it all over.

It pays to moisturize well under a foundation. Also, a good "skin brightener" to wear under foundation livens up older skin and adds a nice glow.

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 05:44 PM
First off, I love that outfit!

Second I really agree with what Susan had to say.

Finally, from the perspective of a 21yo guy...I probably wouldn give you a second look AS LONG AS you didnt stand out any (outrageous clothing, hair, walk, talk, etc...). I dont think you want to stand out any, because honestly if I took a second or 3rd glance I would start to notice the things that more define you as a man.

Keep it casual, try to blend in as a woman your age, and dont do anything outrageos and you will be fine.

Last thing that will bring it all together is confidence. If I took notice of you and you saw me looking and then showed a lack of confidence in your appearance, that would send up a flag. Remember most women arent out there wondering if they look like women, and they dont walk around paranoid (MOST of them atleast)

Hi Katie, and thanks for the reply.

I understand what you are saying, in fact 17 years ago I would have been in your shoes, and would have loved it, you lucky girl.

As it is now I am experimenting, pushing the boundrys as it were.

I am taking in everyones input and will try to fuse it together and come up with something.

I realy appreciate you taking the time to give me your input, like you say you proberbly wouldn't give me a second glance, nice to know.

I know you have a very prety girlfriend there and am so happy for you, give her a big hug from me, you are a lucky person to have found an understanding and accepting partner at your age, hold on tightly to her, and treasure her with your life, as I do with mine!

Hugs, Rachael.

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 05:53 PM

Sorry, I don't buy it. 38 is YOUNG! And you don't look old, either. (Neither do I and I'm 44).

I dress how I want to, and don't usually care about my appearance;

You asked if you'd PASS. I assumed that meant to the outside world and not just to please yourself.

The answer is YES, but only if you accentuate your assets instead of reliving your teenage years.

That doesn't mean a dowdy old look, as I said. 40 is the new 30!

The very fact that you opened yourself up for a hard look is very brave and I wouldn't have bothered answering if I didn't think you could do it.

You could. :thumbsup: :)

I'd go to the drugstore and buy a couple things that are from the same collection, all neutral tones and with a bit of shimmer. Select a foundation that's as close as possible to your skin tone and BLEND. And the only way to get used to applying mascara is to practice. Slowly and a little at a time until you feel comfortable, and never keep itr longer than about three months.

You go, girl!

Hell, thank you Susandrea, words of encouragement if I ever heard them!

I will keep trying, and I will follow the advice given.

Ultimately I would like to go to the shops with Freya, but in the mean time I am in learning mode.

Keep the advice comming, I am all ears!

Love, Rachael.

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 06:24 PM
Hi Rachel,

I always hate when people say 'be honest' because I think we secretly want only to hear or think a glossy version of the truth. But since you asked....

Blondes always get more attention. If you are wanting to stand out in a crowd or get alot of eyes focusing on you wear blonde, but if you want to move through a crowd with less attention blonde is not the color to be. Also the length is also a BIG eyecatcher. I know women and men will take a second look when the see long blonde hair. So again, something less 'showy' woudl help for blending in and passing.

I am with Tamara get a beard shadow concealer. you asked about brands, check out a MAC make up counter, they have a product that is really good called Full Coverage and it will hide dark shadows very well.

The top in the pic is great for club wear, but for everyday dressing, a bit much. Someone posted some pics of casual but classy/sexy ladies wear, that is more on target. If you dress like a teen, you will get attention. Dressing your age does not have to mean boring and lifeless. usually a guys shoulders and arms are dead giveaways, I would consider longer sleeves or cap sleeves if you must have a shorter sleeve.

The lipstick color does not match your skin tone, I would consider a neutral shade and lip liner to help make a more definded lip. Again MAC makes a great lip liner called Spice that is really good at drawing in absent lips. Right now when you smile your top lips seems not to be there?

Also, as for looking one's age. Well wrinkles are going to make everyone look older, regardless of how much make up one wears. I would consider investing in some really basic skin care products to help smooth those lines and a nightly moistuerizer to hydrate. As we hit that 35+ mark our skin looses elasticity and moisture.

Good luck and I wish you luck on discovering yourself. Remerber Rome was not built in a day!

hugs
kathy in canada

Hi Kathy, thanks for the reply.

I did ask for honesty, and that is what I meant, I won't learn anything, if people dont point out the faults.

I have seen this MAC mentioned a few times here on the forum, what is it, is it a shop brand?

If it is; is there one in the UK?

I am finding this hard to explore, so many products and stuff.

OK, I need some Moisturiser, I'll look into what is available here in the darkest shadows of the UK, I presume I'll be looking for it on a womens counter? I know my wife dosn't have any.

Well thanks again for the advice, I will try to work through it all in good time.

Love, Rachael.

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 06:29 PM
I agree that M.A.C. has great make-up--- just go for the neutral shades.

A fantastic skin moisturizer I recently found is called "Cerave" and you can get it at CVS drug stores and use it all over.

It pays to moisturize well under a foundation. Also, a good "skin brightener" to wear under foundation livens up older skin and adds a nice glow.

Hi again, does M.A.C or CVS have a web site?

Sorry, I don't want to appear lazy, it's 12:15 here and I have to be at work in the morning.

Sorry; must go now.

Thanks for the excelent help and support.

Love, Rachael.

Natalie x
08-29-2005, 06:46 PM
Rachael, you could always try Avon for your makeup ... http://www.avonshop.co.uk/catalog.asp

... I get a lot of mine from them, including a good concealer and foundation, and you can order online if you wish. The only thing I find is that colours don't print true in the catalogues or on screen.

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-29-2005, 06:56 PM
You're own your way, but not quite there yet (feeling like a mean girl :( )

MAC is a high-street brand that's also found in department stores (at least in the U.S.) You can find UK locations on their website. (http://www.maccosmetics.com/) MAC is extremely t-friendly -- their spokes(wo)man is RuPaul and I'm told their corporate policy is that the gender of their customers is irrelevant. You might want to consider a make-over with them (they can do private sessions). They're a bit pricy but foundation is one of the things worth spending money on, since it makes a huge difference in whether you look natural. Their Full Coverage is good stuff and just remember you can apply it more thinly where you don't need to cover shadow.

I agree that your wig doesn't quite work with your skin tones. Something a bit darker probably would be better. I realize you've got reservations about doing so because it's closer to your natural color, but you could try going a for a bit different shade. Be sure to pay attention to whether you've got warm or cool skin tones -- the wig should also be warm or cool toned to match. You do have the right idea with the highlighting in the wig -- wigs with blended colors like that look much more natural than single-color wigs.

I've been celebrating the anniversary of my 39th birthday, so you've not reached your cronehood by any means. ;) But the length is a bit long for a woman in her 30s. Take a look at GGs of a similar age and you'll find they probably don't go longer than the top of the shoulders.

The outfit does look a bit Brittany. As Kathy said, dressing your age doesn't need to be boring. Don't know if "What Not to Wear" is still playing in the UK, but Trinny and Susanna will give you lots of good ideas about how to be age appropriate and stylish.

BTW, as far as lips, for photos you can get more creative in filling in your lips. Just remember if you try it in person, you may look like Joan Crawford.

Jodi
08-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Hi Rachael, As others have said, the potential is there. The look is started, but like most of us, we are all works in progress. Don't knock your age. I am 60 years old. I'm told when I am out that I look 40--Hehe. Wish I could do that in guy mode. For all women to maintain their youthful appearance, there is a lot of work. I have been moisturizing and cleansing my skin for about 6 years. I do this twice a day. Wish I would have started many years before that. For makeup, I did not have a clue until I had a professional makeover done. Then it was practice, practice, practice. For my hair, I get my wigs professionally fitted and styled. Yes, even the best and most expensive wig has to be individually styled and trimmed to fit each girl. For demeanor, I observe women and practice.

For having done none of the above, you definitely have the start, and you do have the body and face to pass.

As for passibility--pictures only tell a small part of the story. As has been said above, it is body language, movement, demeanor, and confidence that will make any of us passible. Also, my take on passibility is that i pass the 200/200 test for total passibility. That is--I totally pass at 200 yards at 200 mph. Anything less than that, and I can be read.

Keep feeling good about yourself. Keep practicing and experimenting with your look.

Just my .02 worth.

Jodi

Rachel_740
08-29-2005, 11:03 PM
Rachael,

I wouldn't look twice at you if you were out on the street. I don't mean that unkindly, I mean that you would draw my attention for being CD - got to be careful here, I'm digging myself into a hole.

Anne

Rachael Warren
08-30-2005, 01:04 AM
Rachael, you could always try Avon for your makeup ... http://www.avonshop.co.uk/catalog.asp

... I get a lot of mine from them, including a good concealer and foundation, and you can order online if you wish. The only thing I find is that colours don't print true in the catalogues or on screen.

Thanks again Natalie, I will take a look at that this evening.

I think that Freya has an Avon rep, she used to anyway.

Rachael Warren
08-30-2005, 01:14 AM
You're own your way, but not quite there yet (feeling like a mean girl :( )

MAC is a high-street brand that's also found in department stores (at least in the U.S.) You can find UK locations on their website. (http://www.maccosmetics.com/) MAC is extremely t-friendly -- their spokes(wo)man is RuPaul and I'm told their corporate policy is that the gender of their customers is irrelevant. You might want to consider a make-over with them (they can do private sessions). They're a bit pricy but foundation is one of the things worth spending money on, since it makes a huge difference in whether you look natural. Their Full Coverage is good stuff and just remember you can apply it more thinly where you don't need to cover shadow.

I agree that your wig doesn't quite work with your skin tones. Something a bit darker probably would be better. I realize you've got reservations about doing so because it's closer to your natural color, but you could try going a for a bit different shade. Be sure to pay attention to whether you've got warm or cool skin tones -- the wig should also be warm or cool toned to match. You do have the right idea with the highlighting in the wig -- wigs with blended colors like that look much more natural than single-color wigs.

I've been celebrating the anniversary of my 39th birthday, so you've not reached your cronehood by any means. ;) But the length is a bit long for a woman in her 30s. Take a look at GGs of a similar age and you'll find they probably don't go longer than the top of the shoulders.

The outfit does look a bit Brittany. As Kathy said, dressing your age doesn't need to be boring. Don't know if "What Not to Wear" is still playing in the UK, but Trinny and Susanna will give you lots of good ideas about how to be age appropriate and stylish.

BTW, as far as lips, for photos you can get more creative in filling in your lips. Just remember if you try it in person, you may look like Joan Crawford.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Darla, and happy birthday!

I have just looked at the website, and low and behold there are agents for MAC in Birmingham.

As it happens I will be flying into Birmingham later this week, I wonder if I could engineer a visit hmmmmm? I am only usually there for less than half an hour. I'll look into the possibilitys.

Does anyone in the UK have an experience with shopping at a MAC agent? Could I get advice directly about makeup? I would be in drab mode.

Thanks again for the advice and being candid with me.

I am a complete beginner at makeup, I never have needed it to be just me!

So to the next rung on the ladder!

Rachael Warren
08-30-2005, 01:31 AM
Hi Natalie, As others have said, the potential is there. The look is started, but like most of us, we are all works in progress. Don't knock your age. I am 60 years old. I'm told when I am out that I look 40--Hehe. Wish I could do that in guy mode. For all women to maintain their youthful appearance, there is a lot of work. I have been moisturizing and cleansing my skin for about 6 years. I do this twice a day. Wish I would have started many years before that. For makeup, I did not have a clue until I had a professional makeover done. Then it was practice, practice, practice. For my hair, I get my wigs professionally fitted and styled. Yes, even the best and most expensive wig has to be individually styled and trimmed to fit each girl. For demeanor, I observe women and practice.

For having done none of the above, you definitely have the start, and you do have the body and face to pass.

As for passibility--pictures only tell a small part of the story. As has been said above, it is body language, movement, demeanor, and confidence that will make any of us passible. Also, my take on passibility is that i pass the 200/200 test for total passibility. That is--I totally pass at 200 yards at 200 mph. Anything less than that, and I can be read.

Keep feeling good about yourself. Keep practicing and experimenting with your look.

Just my .02 worth.

Jodi

Hi Jodi, thanks for your input and encouragement.

I understand the age thing, I am frequently told that I look young for my age. I think it's the alcohol I drink that has preserved me! :D

I will look into the moisturiser stuff, and continue to practise, it's fun at the end of the day, except the mascarra and eyeliner. :(

I'll continue to experiment time and money allowing. This isn't something I spend a lot of money on, family has allways come first.

I will explore the possibility of having the wig styled, that is the reason we bought one with some length. I am not allowed to grow my natural hair back to the length it used to be. :( I still could though, I buck the family trend, still no bald spot on top and that is something, most males in my family start to loose hair on top in their twentys. (I wonder if that has a bearing on why I am different?).

Anyway, thanks again for your time. I will try to digest the advice given so far and put it into practice. Time allowing, I'll post another few pictures.

Love, Rachael.

Rachael Warren
08-30-2005, 01:35 AM
Rachael,

I wouldn't look twice at you if you were out on the street. I don't mean that unkindly, I mean that you would draw my attention for being CD - got to be careful here, I'm digging myself into a hole.

Anne

Hi Anne, thanks for that.

I won't take it the wrong way as I understand where you are coming from.

It is a bit strange, we try to be attractive, but don't want to draw attention, contradiction in terms there I think!

Love Rachael.

HaleyPink2000
08-31-2005, 02:25 AM
You look fine. But one thing to keep in mind. Women wear shorts, pants or capri pants in the summer. Few wear dresses. If your going out to pass remember this. I know thats drab to us. But it's a well known fact. Many wear Dress Suits. Maybe use one of those if you want to wear a skirt or dress. Use buisness type clothing if you want to dress up big time.

Oh a fun thing would be to be invited to a wedding as a brides maid. Yeah that would work, HUH?

Any way hun your a dear. Remember the walk and the strut. The hand motions. Talking with your hands 80% and your mouth 20%... LOL

Oh, and yeah Graze when your shopping.

Rachael Warren
09-01-2005, 05:57 PM
You look fine. But one thing to keep in mind. Women wear shorts, pants or capri pants in the summer. Few wear dresses. If your going out to pass remember this. I know thats drab to us. But it's a well known fact. Many wear Dress Suits. Maybe use one of those if you want to wear a skirt or dress. Use buisness type clothing if you want to dress up big time.

Oh a fun thing would be to be invited to a wedding as a brides maid. Yeah that would work, HUH?

Any way hun your a dear. Remember the walk and the strut. The hand motions. Talking with your hands 80% and your mouth 20%... LOL

Oh, and yeah Graze when your shopping.

Hi, thanks for the reply, I have been invited to a wedding on Saturday, I asked if I could be a bridesmaid, strangely I was told no!

I then asked if I could be the bride, my wife said..............................

Rachael. :)

HaleyPink2000
09-03-2005, 04:20 AM
TV repair man HUH? LOL

Your a Hoot!

Haley:)

axdressa
09-05-2005, 06:50 AM
Hi girls just wondering which look is the best ...i already know that i would never pass

hugz n kisses xxxx

Rachael Warren
09-05-2005, 07:22 AM
Hi girls just wondering which look is the best ...i already know that i would never pass

hugz n kisses xxxx

I prefer the third one, although I suppose we should avoid being blonde!

Hugs, Rachael. :)

cosmolovesph
09-05-2005, 07:43 AM

hugz n kisses xxxx

I would say the 1st or 2nd, the blonde is more obvious as a wig

Wendy me
09-05-2005, 08:10 AM
ok i voted yes .... now look i am less than passable and would never be that beauty queen but thats ok with me .... there is a lot less than beauty queen gg's out there
and thay don't hide in side ....so looking for a drop dead hot gg look is not always what you should be looking for .... but rather a look that when you or someone sees when you are out of someone that is just out to do what ever ....passing is right between your ears more so than what you look like ....

Rachael Warren
09-05-2005, 08:17 AM
ok i voted yes .... now look i am less than passable and would never be that beauty queen but thats ok with me .... there is a lot less than beauty queen gg's out there
and thay don't hide in side ....so looking for a drop dead hot gg look is not always what you should be looking for .... but rather a look that when you or someone sees when you are out of someone that is just out to do what ever ....passing is right between your ears more so than what you look like ....

Thanks Wendy, I understand what you mean.

I'm still experimenting and gathering advice.

I'll maybe have another try soon and post the result.

Julie
09-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Well, we seem to have the pictures/photography finally sorted out here and I have been working on the makeup.

http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H3ZhB3LZg9pnPJbvfEVVWZxt61lJSqHIFzKf1d g1JP21RqwfDXIt13PlFm1zSlIrQn6w280N61Suh1t9QAhDGkrt LPz76BEvchSIgfrdD5OoSasTrfCbRX8crJdskoxqKyC9YIINh5 PRY8mwbzN8Jwi
https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/cdfmem/rachel2.jpg
Since a picture is worth 1000 words I thought I'd show you what the changes I suggested would look like. Bear in mind that this is just an altered image but I know most, if not all, changes are possible with makeup if you know what to do.

What I did was darken the eyes and add lash length. If you don't have natural lashes long enough you may want to look into false eyelashes. I wouldn't be concerned about your fear of touching your eyes, it's normal. In time you'll find you become pretty good at avoiding hitting your eye with a mascara wand. I feared contacts for the same reason but hated glasses so much I learned to get used to it. Be patient but persevere.

I also erased the dark spots under your eyes. If the concealer you are using doesn't work, it's not the right concealer. I am a big fan of Max Factor's Pan Stick. Ulta has a great selection that will hide most of what you don't like. If you need a heavier concealer, go to the Beauty Club and get some suggestions. You can achieve the look you want, it's just a matter of finding out what works best for you.

I also made the lips fuller. As I said before - color outside the lines. You have thin lips and your facial expression here highlights that. By adding color to the top and bottom in the middle, not the outsides, you'll get a more feminine lip line.

Use the darker eyeshadow colors on the outer eyes and lighter colors on the inner part. Your eyes look deepset because you have too dark a color on the inner part of the eyes.

Also I darkened the eyebrows and filled them in a bit to show you the difference. Your right brow seemed closer to your eye than the left in this picture so I trimmed the underside of the right brow to open up the eyes a bit.

And yes, the blush you used is either too pale of you didn't use enough. Remember, flash pictures will wash out a lot of color, especially with less expensive cameras.

Hope this helps.

And now for the burning answer to the burning question - can you pass? Honey, if I honestly knew the answer I'd tell you. What I've learned is a two dimensional picture can't answer that. I've had many a comment telling me I can pass with flying colors and all I can tell you is it just ain't so. I get read 99.9% of the time. What really matters is how dressing makes you feel inside. Just enjoy.

Rachael Warren
09-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Wow, thanks for that Julie, exactly what I need, examples.

I am someone who learns best by doing, so this is ideal to try and copy.

Now; I have a car full of customers work, but I can hear the makeup bag calling!

I understand that a picture can't convey enough and was looking to see if I was heading in the right direction with the look. I would practice walking and moving a large degree before doing anything, and as an ex-competitive dancer I would expect to achieve a reasonable impression. And of course I would look at a lot of the other details.

Many thanks for your time and guidance.

Rachael Warren
09-09-2005, 02:03 AM
Hi Girls, just wanted to say thankyou to all of you that voted.

I am somewhat encouraged by the result, this was my first attempt at being in public, as it were, and the majority seems to be in favour. Maybe I will be able to go out into the world. :)

I understand that a picture can't convey enough to make a decision like this, but I wanted to get an indication of where I was at.

I'll continue to practice and maybe post a better example in the near future.

I havn't said this before so for the record, we only took half a dozen pictures, none of them are forced. We did this to give an honest impression. Filling a cameras memory with many shots and choosing only the best wouldn't have been right.

I also would like to give a very special thankyou to all of you that have given advice via the thread and via PM's, I have taken it all on board and will be acting upon it.

At least no one voted, "Who's that ugly cow"! ;)

Amelia Moxon
09-09-2005, 03:32 PM
...I think following Tamara's advice would really help, I'm pretty sure you will pass, as I'm confident I would, go for it girl, confidence is also a key factor, if you are nervous you're more likely to be noticed as a T-Girl rather than a Girl. although I have to say you look more like a woman than many women I have seen.

hugs
Michelle xxx

Rachael Warren
09-09-2005, 04:19 PM
...I think following Tamara's advice would really help, I'm pretty sure you will pass, as I'm confident I would, go for it girl, confidence is also a key factor, if you are nervous you're more likely to be noticed as a T-Girl rather than a Girl. although I have to say you look more like a woman than many women I have seen.

hugs
Michelle xxx

Thanks Michelle, I appreciate the encouragement.

I have decided to work at it and am striving towards an outing. ;)

Tamara has also been helping me with some other bits, and I am experimenting when time allows.

As for the nerves, a previous job of mine taught me to hide them, I had to be a speaker in front of an audience for days at a time. ;)

I think that if I can get the look right, my life experience will help with the rest.

Hugs, Rachael.

Rachael Warren
09-09-2005, 07:27 PM
My latest effort, thanks to all.

http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H3ZhB3LZg9pnPJbvfEVVWZxt61lJSqHIFx4_TO jL0AlR1IF8uu4RqulBjl3ECy9OeRgUitQ-CJgUgXNTFpf3QJsoYlevQ5FuKKANJ3B9UJT-bgIKtgaZ7Lzd_aLEChAe7q75bCwxr9Z-g

TammyB
09-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Hello Rachael :)

I voted no in attempt to be honest as that was my gut instinct at the time. However, you do look very natural and relaxed in those initial pics, and I think you could pass given a few fairly small changes. Also, passing is a odd issue. When looking at pics of someone its much different than in real life when attitude and body launage comes into play. You also mention that you only took a few pics and posted them, rather than cherry picking the best from a rake of pics like most of us do, which is very brave of you.

As for MAC foundation, its by far the best I have tried. It doesnt crack up and fall to bits after a few hours like the other brands i've tried. I cant recommend it enough.

Good luck, and i hope you get to do your outing soon :)

Tristen Cox
09-09-2005, 09:24 PM
My latest effort, thanks to all.

http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H3ZhB3LZg9pnPJbvfEVVWZxt61lJSqHIFx4_TO jL0AlR1IF8uu4RqulBjl3ECy9OeRgUitQ-CJgUgXNTFpf3QJsoYlevQ5FuKKANJ3B9UJT-bgIKtgaZ7Lzd_aLEChAe7q75bCwxr9Z-g
WOW! :thumbsup:

Stlalice
09-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Passing is probably about 80 to 90% about confidence and attitude -the rest is detail. The biggest thing to remember is to dress in a way that will let you blend in with the crowd - not stand out. Observe what most women your approximate age wear for a daytime shooping trip and try to match that. Save the glam outfits and makeup for clubs and the nightlife scene. Unless you really are in your teens or twenties dress appropriately for your age. If at over 50 years old, 6 ft.+, and 220 lbs. I can get called maam or lady far more often than not you can too. Its all a matter of your blending in and projecting an air of confidence. Whenever I see someone giving me the "look" I've found that the best response is to look right back at them and smile. The vast majority will smile back and go on about their business, most of the rest will just look puzzled and move on. If you show fear or nervousness they will pick up on it - and then the trouble can start. In three plus years as an out transwoman I have yet to have any really negative encounters - so go for it. :D :D

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-10-2005, 12:12 AM
You're improving nicely.

As mentioned in another thread, don't get hung up on passing -- very few of us will be mistaken for GGs under close scrutiny. Blending in is more what we're really talking about and Alice has given some good advice.

Your first time out you will almost certainly be nervous -- it's a big step. Unfortunately, nervousness will cause you to get read more. People pick up on it and give you closer attention. It's just something you'll have to work through. One thing that helps is to realize that worse has happened and the sky hasn't fallen in. As Alice said, a nice smile and most people will smile back and move on. The good news is that with a little time out (usually about 8-10 hours) most people relax and consequently they don't get read as much.

So get out there and do it girlfriend! :)

Khriss
09-10-2005, 12:34 AM
well- my point (earlier) was that You look much more femme' than many real GG's out and about in the real world ,sooo keep on "trudgin!" eh!? xx"K"

Rachael Warren
09-10-2005, 04:17 AM
Hello Rachael :)

I voted no in attempt to be honest as that was my gut instinct at the time. However, you do look very natural and relaxed in those initial pics, and I think you could pass given a few fairly small changes. Also, passing is a odd issue. When looking at pics of someone its much different than in real life when attitude and body launage comes into play. You also mention that you only took a few pics and posted them, rather than cherry picking the best from a rake of pics like most of us do, which is very brave of you.

As for MAC foundation, its by far the best I have tried. It doesnt crack up and fall to bits after a few hours like the other brands i've tried. I cant recommend it enough.

Good luck, and i hope you get to do your outing soon :)

Hi there Tammy, thanks for your input.

I appreciate you voting "no", I was truely asking for peoples honest opinion.

As I have stated earlier, I can't learn or improve if people don't point out the faults.

I know that I will never really pass 100%, this isn't my goal. I am tempted to start another thread and explain this, it could prove to be an interesting mixing pot for ideas from both true genders.

My aim is more to get good enough to be able to try something on in a shop changing room, while out with my wife, I'm not bothered about being read by women, a woman will spot one of us much easier than a man, I just want to pass the attention of men in the street, if that makes sense.

I am a good observer and will try to emulate the other aspects of "passing" when I feel I am close to being ready.

The only person I will really trust to say yes or no is my wife, Freya, ultimately it is her that needs to be comfortable with my appearance, not me.

Thanks for your consideration.

Hugs, Rachael.

Rachael Warren
09-10-2005, 04:18 AM
WOW! :thumbsup:

Thanks Tristen. :)

Rachael Warren
09-10-2005, 04:28 AM
Passing is probably about 80 to 90% about confidence and attitude -the rest is detail. The biggest thing to remember is to dress in a way that will let you blend in with the crowd - not stand out. Observe what most women your approximate age wear for a daytime shooping trip and try to match that. Save the glam outfits and makeup for clubs and the nightlife scene. Unless you really are in your teens or twenties dress appropriately for your age. If at over 50 years old, 6 ft.+, and 220 lbs. I can get called maam or lady far more often than not you can too. Its all a matter of your blending in and projecting an air of confidence. Whenever I see someone giving me the "look" I've found that the best response is to look right back at them and smile. The vast majority will smile back and go on about their business, most of the rest will just look puzzled and move on. If you show fear or nervousness they will pick up on it - and then the trouble can start. In three plus years as an out transwoman I have yet to have any really negative encounters - so go for it. :D :D

Hi Alice, thanks for your post.

Your advice matches that given by many others, so I can't do anything other than follow it.

I love the smile as a response, that is my usual natural defence, of course what I am actually thinking about the person or situation is a completely different matter. ;)

I have only once been out crossdressed as it were, and I will tell that story soon, I like you found it to be a positive experience on the whole.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Rachael Warren
09-10-2005, 04:38 AM
You're improving nicely.

As mentioned in another thread, don't get hung up on passing -- very few of us will be mistaken for GGs under close scrutiny. Blending in is more what we're really talking about and Alice has given some good advice.

Your first time out you will almost certainly be nervous -- it's a big step. Unfortunately, nervousness will cause you to get read more. People pick up on it and give you closer attention. It's just something you'll have to work through. One thing that helps is to realize that worse has happened and the sky hasn't fallen in. As Alice said, a nice smile and most people will smile back and move on. The good news is that with a little time out (usually about 8-10 hours) most people relax and consequently they don't get read as much.

So get out there and do it girlfriend! :)

Thank you Darla, I tend not to do things by half. ;)

I appreciate the input and honesty that you have provided so far, and look forward to recieving more as I learn and hopefully improve.

The way I see it is that I am missing the years that a girl would have had to learn this stuff, so I'll just have to try and cram in the education it what time I can find. I also feel that I have many "surrogate" mothers here trying to help and teach me. What a wonderfull place this is. :)

I won't be getting out just yet, I am simply not ready, but I do feel like I am progressing.

Keep watching out for me sis!

Rachael Warren
09-10-2005, 04:40 AM
well- my point (earlier) was that You look much more femme' than many real GG's out and about in the real world ,sooo keep on "trudgin!" eh!? xx"K"

Hi Khriss, you bet ya, I'll keep on trudgin!

It's fun at the end of the day!

Thanks for the compliment!

Rachael Warren
09-10-2005, 07:06 AM
Hi All, I was going to post this as a new thread but I have decided to just continue with this one due to the very valuable advice that has been posted by so many of you. I know some of you have allready answered the questions at the end, so please ignore them.

The reality to me is that I know that I can't truly stand up to deep, even shallow, scrutiny. I am genetically male and as such have obvious features that I am sure a GG would spot a mile off, hands, arms and shoulders being the most obvious.

I have had one experience though that I think about very often where I found myself on the spot as it were. I have refered to it in a few posts but here is the story.

I was already into dressing, and hair removal etc. I had been volunteered to drive a minibus for a group of men on a stag party which started mid day. After the second or third place we visited the group threw a stack of money to a charity shop attendant who then provided them with drag outfits.

I was unaware of this at the time as I was trying to find somewhere to park.

When I rejoined the group I was presented with various items of clothing and told to dress, bear in mind that I am at this point completely sober. Reluctantly I did try to wear the stuff, but it didn’t fit me. When I said this the guys, I was dragged to the charity shop and outfitted by the attendant (an understanding older lady, luckily!).

I really didn't want this at the time, but as the rest were fairly drunk I don't think anyone noticed my shaven legs etc. Anyway, so began an interesting experience. (Anyone driven a minibus in heels? :)).

As the day progressed I had to go into many pubs etc., dressed this way. I couldn’t believe the response that I got. Most of the bar maids and GG's I came across were very helpful. Some applied makeup to me, others gave me make up and advice. I was even escorted to the ladies room at one point. At no point did I get any negative reactions from the ladies. Men sniggered, but that was to be expected.

I won't go into the rest of the evening of that day, I doubt I could remember it, suffice to say we ended up clubbing and I had a fantastic time, I came home still in heels and well oiled!

I know this isn't passing in the street but it makes a point for me, seemingly the women will read us but leave us be, even help on occasion.

In my opinion to pass by men requires distraction, a feminine face and hairstyle will hopefully draw their attention away from my other less favorable features. I doubt that would work for the ladies!

I only want to be able to get to the shops and try clothing on, I am not out to win a beauty contest. ;)

I wonder if any of you can elaborate on this, have you had similar experiences in real life?

Do the assistants found in the shops react the same way as the girls I have encountered?

Has anyone had a really bad reaction from other people?

Rachael. :)

Rachael Warren
10-28-2005, 12:18 PM
Just thought that I would throw this at the end of this thread.

I am still following the advice that was given, as and when I can, and have been collecting a more suitable wardrobe.

Rachael.

http://crossdresserclub.com/Gallery/albums/Bunny/MaidOfHonor.jpg