PDA

View Full Version : cool reaction at the mall today

jenifer m.
08-13-2010, 10:51 PM
i was working at my job at GNC in the mall tonight,and of course i wear eye makeup,have french mani,and i wear ballet flats with nude hose.so in comes this family with three little girls.one of them walks right up to me looks me up and down,and says you look like a girl.you have makeup on,and those are girls shoes.i said why yes they are you are a very observent little lady arent you? then the mother whos clearly embarresed by her daughters very open observations says mikala thats how he likes to be ok so dont bother him.i said oh its quite alright i dont mind it comes with the territory.besides i love the attention.so her mother could see that i wasnt botherd by it.i ended up selling her husband 150.00 dollars worth of product.and even he diddnt really care.i had fun with them.just thought id share my story.

boardpuppy
08-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Hi Jennifier,
I say even the out spoken little one's need to be educated sometimes. I'm glad there weren't any harsh words and everyone was cool.

Hugs,
Alice

docrobbysherry
08-13-2010, 11:21 PM
A, "Cool reaction" to your look!:thumbsup::D

Not a, "Cool reaction"!:thumbsdn::Angry3:

kimdl93
08-14-2010, 11:02 AM
that's an interesting marketing strategy!

AKAMichelle
08-14-2010, 11:27 AM
little girls sure are observant.

Tess
08-14-2010, 11:35 AM
Those little tikes don't miss a thing and don't mind asking about it.

Newbridget
08-14-2010, 11:41 AM
Sounds like an interesting experience thanks for sharing. I live near you. At which mall do you work?

jenifer m.
08-14-2010, 02:38 PM
i work at the GNC and the wig store in boynton beach mall.i crossdress while working at both places.hose shoes makeup the whole bit.only thing is im not allowed to do the wig and a skirt at GNC.policy i guess.

KristinSkye
08-14-2010, 04:11 PM
Those little tikes don't miss a thing and don't mind asking about it.

No kidding.

It sounds like the little girl said it in the most innocent and cutest way though and if you like the attention then I'd say everyone won :) (except the Mom maybe?).

t-girlxsophie
08-14-2010, 07:50 PM
What a Lovely uplifting story,That's one Little girl who is being brought up to be very understanding person,must have left you with warm glow for rest of the day

:hugs:Sophie xx

Emma England
08-15-2010, 08:30 AM
Children never seem to have a problem with crossdressing.

It is normally their parents who get embarrassed.

I suppose children are innocent, and can see no wrong with someone wearing alternative fashions.

Gaby2
08-15-2010, 08:38 AM
That's a lovely, heartwarming story. Thanks jenifer, gaby:)