PDA

View Full Version : Not a woman

Inna
08-13-2010, 11:53 PM
I am not a woman yet I am not a man, a distinct word which describes transexuals does fit best but it is used to describe totally different being, ******* is word I am looking for. I am both intrinsically, identifying my inner spirit to that of a worrier feminine being intertwined in a tango of opposite emotions holding close in a tight dance. My body, strong and rough cursed and sweltered, adorned with heaps of mass and porous brute. Yet I am able to dance soft, calm, with angelic lightness coming from within my eternal soul, I am a light of mornings blissful wonder, softly touching rested flesh with warm embrace and goodness to come. I am soft within the walls of would have been, but wake me up and the beast will then awaken spewing fire and destruction to prove the point or settle bet. I am not a woman yet I am not a man, paint my brute face in colors of rainbow and dance seductive beat seams a lie, yet, I find my soul in this dance of sorrow, and turn the weep and dry the tears, and lough of joy emerges through my painted face. Adorned with cloth of softest linen and scent of flower penetrating my senses I glow with warmest of glows and become a spirit of that which is pure. Awkward scene it must be to the one who gimps upon thee, for the sight screams contradiction and invites confusing blows, yet I dance this blissful trance and transcend through boundaries walls, full of joy and wonder in the world. I am not a woman but I am not a man.

Miranda09
08-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Very beautifully put Aexia, something I can relate to to in many ways. :)

boardpuppy
08-14-2010, 12:06 AM
I agee, it is butiful and I can also relate to what was said.

Alice

michellesworld
08-14-2010, 12:26 AM
Marvelous piece!

2 personalities, and one soul. Dr. Jeckyl and Ms. Hyde, though each is in control with one another for me.

jessica renee
08-14-2010, 07:17 AM
Well put and very beautiful.

diannecourtney
08-14-2010, 07:31 AM
Yes, I can relate, in life I lost my wife because I am a beast over politics and because I am a women in off moments. The two together drove us a part.Hopefully as I expand my woman hood with voice and boobs,achange will occur to the existing political beast. Kind thougths to all.

patti1569
08-14-2010, 08:49 AM
So poetic, I luv it. I relate to it a lot too. Thx for sharing.

Stephenie S
08-14-2010, 10:35 AM
Humph. Sounds like a woman to me.

Stephie