PDA

View Full Version : Driving en femme

Christy_M
08-14-2010, 01:18 AM
I have been driving to and from work en femm from the neck down for the last few months. It used to be under dressing before that but somewhere I got brave to do this regularly.

This week, my wife and I are on vacation and I drove from Seattle to Los Angeles to pick up my wife and kids at the airport. I spent the whole trip en femme except one spot in Oregon where I had to get gas, (for those that don't know, all stations in Oregon are Full service with attendants pumping gas and taking payments.)

It was incredibly liberating. I felt so natural. I doubt any potential ability to pass but I felt "right" during the whole trip. I wish I could describe the emotion so I can explain it to my shrink and my wife when I finally get the balls to tell her.

kayegirl
08-14-2010, 02:46 AM
I drive en femme most of the time. Oh how I wish that we had full attendant petrol stations here in the UK, especially when I'm filling the diesel van, such messy stuff.

diannecourtney
08-14-2010, 07:14 AM
Hi: Isn't a kick to be dressed and driving, I just enjoy the drive to the

Burger King and nobody notices. As for Oregon, I would have been in my finest and bustiest outfit. They need something to talk about.:)

Emily_3
08-14-2010, 07:35 AM
I drive en femme most of the time. Oh how I wish that we had full attendant petrol stations here in the UK, especially when I'm filling the diesel van, such messy stuff.

yeah diesel is messy stuff, I drive a 1.4TDCi Ford Fiesta, and after filling up give the pump 10 seconds before removing it so any excess diesel doesn't drip everywhere

:)

I also like driving fully dressed and often do it :D

ShirleyO
08-14-2010, 09:51 AM
I love driving en femme. I thing that it's very hard for anyone to tell your true gender. I have recommended to a lot of new girls that when venturing out for the first time going for a drive may be the way for breaking the ice. Worked for me. Oh and it gave me a chance to learn how to drive in heels, now that is an experience, LOL.

Stefia S
08-14-2010, 10:28 AM
I was driving a few hours en femme this week, and was wearing a bustier with a shrug, with my seat belt over it all. My shrug had worked its way back and at one point a truck driver in the right lane did a double-take in his side mirror, slowed down to look at me from his side window, and tooted his horn. I was both thrilled and embarrassed!

kimdl93
08-14-2010, 10:39 AM
I did go somewhat en femme last night when I went to pick up my wife at a car rental shop. I was wearing make up, earrings, a tank top, linen slacks and heels. It had been 2 weeks since she was home and I wanted to look extra nice!

AKAMichelle
08-14-2010, 11:08 AM
I use to do trips this way from Nashville to Memphis and from Memphis to Huntsville, AL. I enjoyed those trips, but I think the best trips are the ones you make completey enfemme. I recently did one of those from Denver to Dallas (763 Miles) and 2 hotels stays and multiple gas stops.

Maybe the next trip you do all of it as Christy.

minalost
08-14-2010, 12:10 PM
I love driving en femme. I thing that it's very hard for anyone to tell your true gender. I have recommended to a lot of new girls that when venturing out for the first time going for a drive may be the way for breaking the ice. Worked for me. Oh and it gave me a chance to learn how to drive in heels, now that is an experience, LOL.

...is something that needs to be practiced! I agree, going for a drive is the first thing I did out side of the house. I did get a funny look at the BK drive through though :D!
:hugs:

Megan Thomas
08-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Having experienced filling up in both the UK and Oregon I can only highly recommend Oregon in the winter months. However, the UK wins out in the summer when you get to flash a bit leg :heehee:

lingerieLiz
08-15-2010, 12:41 AM
Back in the 60s and gas stations were all full service I drove enfemme quite often. CDing was not as well known or accepted then. One night I decided that if I pulled my skirt up and adjusted it between my legs that it would look like a pair of shorts when I got gas.

I pulled in and told the guy to fill it up. He put the hose in and began to wash the windshield. As he looked down I noticed that he continuted to look at my legs. What I hadn't thought about was the nylons that I was wearing reflected in the service station's lights. Thankfully I had shaved my legs that morning so they did look quite good. He never said a word but he sure did check me out a lot. Besides when I started the car and began to work the clutch and shifter my skirt became obvious. I just hope he enjoyed the view and saw my slip's lace hem.

Christy_M
08-15-2010, 02:11 AM
I use to do trips this way from Nashville to Memphis and from Memphis to Huntsville, AL. I enjoyed those trips, but I think the best trips are the ones you make completey enfemme. I recently did one of those from Denver to Dallas (763 Miles) and 2 hotels stays and multiple gas stops.

Maybe the next trip you do all of it as Christy.

I think my nerves would be a wreck. I try to rationalize that noone can tell or they don't have time to think about it but the fact is, I am still concerned about getting "caught" as a man in a dress...

I think I looked OK with my pink flowered dress, pink heels and hose with my long wig and earrings with my pink sunglasses...maybe just a little too butch to be a woman.

Maybe I am too critical of myself or at a minimum, too self conscience of myself en femme. Getting gas in California was OK with only a few stares but that could be the 6 foot frame on 4 1/2 heels with a linebacker build...who knows? The trip home will be totally en femme but the only stops will be for gas and then, not in Oregon since I will stop at the north end of Cali so I can drive clear through and then stop in Vancouver Washington for my last fill-up.

Imogen_Mann
08-15-2010, 03:52 AM
Two things.

1. Stick to flats when driving, heels will make your leg ache over long distances.

2. Only tell them (Shrink and wife) when you are ready. Do tell them, just don't rush into it blind.

Gillian
08-15-2010, 04:13 AM
Up till today, I have only ever once driven en'femme and that was in 1990! I loved it the thrill was incredible but afterward the guilt hit of what would I have said had I got in an accident or stopped by the Police etc but, at the end of it all I loved every second, I did wear heels as that is what I wanted to wear even though they made things slightly more difficult it wasn't impossible I LOVED!!!! it

I wish I could repeat the exercise but I live in a real goldfish bowl here of neighbours I even have enoough trouble slipping out back with only one minor window to oversee me as my retired neighbours have radar eyes!!!!:doh:

Plus at night family are home so again no opportunity presents, but I sit here longing to get full en'femme, a floaty summer dress hide the stubble and go for a drive!!!!!

pernille d
08-15-2010, 06:25 AM
the guilt hit of what would I have said had I got in an accident or stopped by the Police etc
!

like most i started driving fem and progressed. have been stoped by the police at a reg speed/breath test .they where ok friendly and proffessional . ( i think in these days they have to be carefull otherwise they might get a lawsuit for discrimination ) re the hospital bit i often wondered about that , but what the heck if you end up in hospital then the least of my worries is what i am wearing as that means ther is more at a stake ( becides they have seen it all and are so proffessional all they care about is saving lives and mending bodies )

one thing i never thoght about and will pass on as i was more worried about getting away and back from the house i overlooked something , now i "always" have some drab clothing/ makeup remover with me . just imagine you brake down and have to call for assistance. that would be bad to be there all fem when a big greasy mechanic comes to look at the car!!!!:)

MargaretJ
08-15-2010, 07:00 AM
I suspect that for a lot of us, going out en femme was done initially from the safety of the car. I have driven in heels, but always take flats to change into. I wouldn't be to worried about being stopped by the police, probably embarrased, but would expect to be treated courteously. I always have an emergency kit to change into just in case. One day soon, I hope to get out in daylight, in the car, and have a fairly long circuitous route worked out to do it.

Angie G
08-15-2010, 07:10 AM
I get fully dressed and drive home from work when I'm on nights And just love it. The air blowing up my skirt feels so good.Wish I could do it all the time.:hugs:
Angie

gabe
08-15-2010, 07:16 AM
The experience can be exhilarating, but I would recommend having an exit strategy for your trip, just in case things go terribly awry. Always be prepared when you are having fun.

Dana921
08-15-2010, 08:49 AM
Now that it is summer here I have had a good many trips out in my CJ. Short skirt and tank top to enjoy a sunny day is a blast! Getting in and out while being a proper lady presents some challenges, but is part of it! Even though I am out in the open, most do not even notice! Those that do, well good for them, they have a story to share with their friends! The fact that I get to be out as I choose enjoying the day as I want, well what is the saying...... Priceless! Heehee!

Dana

leotard fan
08-15-2010, 07:47 PM
i already drive updress,lots of times. at nigth usualy. i am always afraid to someone see me, but until now i did have problems. i went to calm places, like parking or woods, updress, and before i arrive to the place i want, i change... and you know what? i like drive en femme very much!

lingerieLiz
08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
" that would be bad to be there all fem when a big greasy mechanic comes to look at the car!!!! "

He might ask you where you bought your outfit. I'm sure there are mechanics reading this, but I do understand what you are saying.

Stefia S
08-16-2010, 12:38 AM
one thing i never thoght about and will pass on as i was more worried about getting away and back from the house i overlooked something , now i "always" have some drab clothing/ makeup remover with me . just imagine you brake down and have to call for assistance. that would be bad to be there all fem when a big greasy mechanic comes to look at the car!!!!:)

I keep drab clothes, make up remover and nail polish remover pads in a tote that I can carry into a store with a family bathroom for a quick emergency change. I also keep a rain poncho in the car in case I need a portable last resort changing room.

Niki-
08-16-2010, 12:59 AM
I've gone out driving a few times but spent a good chunk of time driving last Halloween and it was awesome! Haven't been out since though :( Hoping that will change as it's an issue to get to my vehicle while living in an apartment.

Persephone
08-16-2010, 01:28 AM

Most of the time I think that having a "crash kit" makes you weak -- too easy to run back to drab when the going gets tough. Much better to think "WWGGD -- What Would a Genetic Girl Do?" and then behave accordingly.

I actually had it happen last weekend. We were in Las Vegas and, when it came time to leave, our vehicle had a mechanical breakdown that made it impossible to move.

I thought of retreating to drab, but thought WWGGD and stayed en femme. My spouse and I greeted the mechanic and explained the problem. He crawled around our vehicle for a while, got it fixed, and, with many thanks and a few dollars, we were on our way.

theragecandybar
08-16-2010, 01:43 AM
It doesn't seem that drivving en femme would be too risky. The people you pass by will most likely never see you again.Who cares what they think? Besides, female clothing in summer is much cooler.

eluuzion
08-16-2010, 02:33 AM
I have gone out driving at night many times over the years. It is about the only form of venturing out that I engage. But it is exhilarating for sure! I drive out of my regular activity 'zone' ASAP, then drive around other parts of the city. ( I have a recognizable car).

I usually do not stop and get out of my car for any reason. Tinted windows helps control the anxiety of stopping at traffic lights and wrestling with whether to look over at the people in the car next to you...lol

erickka
08-16-2010, 06:20 AM
I have a 1 hr 15 min commute to work every day and very much enjoy my tine dressed to the nines. Too bad I drive an antique Ford Ranger with a 5 speed. It's not the most girly vehicle in the world, but driving a stick in heels is a lot of fun!

FemmeElastique
08-16-2010, 02:54 PM
I love driving en femme. In a way, it's funny. It's like, I'm dressed as a woman driving and life just goes on. It just looks like a woman driving my car instead of a man. I look over at other drivers and they're just driving as normal. It just feels so different to me because I know I'm doing something different, but so normal for everyone else I just get a kick out of it!
I've also gotten comfortable with it. When I first started, I would drive en femme only when I didn't have to stop until my final destination. If I had to stop, for gas or fast food drive thru, I'd change. But now I've gotten so comfortable with it that I've pumped gas, went into gas stations, went into a few stores, and went thru fast food drive thrus en femme.

Christy_M
08-17-2010, 03:42 PM
I have gone out driving at night many times over the years. It is about the only form of venturing out that I engage. But it is exhilarating for sure! I drive out of my regular activity 'zone' ASAP, then drive around other parts of the city. ( I have a recognizable car).

I usually do not stop and get out of my car for any reason. Tinted windows helps control the anxiety of stopping at traffic lights and wrestling with whether to look over at the people in the car next to you...lol

As part of my macho male facade, I have a very recognizable vehicle as well. look at me, the macho guy in a suped up truck. aren't you jealous?

It sure makes it hard to drive close to home or work without being noticed. I do drive in heels, even all the way from Seattle to Los Angeles. When driving to and from work, I have a place about 3 miles from home where I change and another about 2 miles from work. The work trips don't involve wig or make up incase my employees see me on my way to or from work...

I think each time I do it I slide further along the tg scale...it is both scary and exciting.

lingerieLiz
08-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Talking about driving a recognized vehicle. I was driving a company truck one day with the name and phone number on the side. I decided to slip on a pretty lace bra under my male shirt. I didn't think about how thin it was. As I was driving I noticed this car driving next to me and everyone staring. I then realized that with the way I had my arm the bra's lace band was clearly visible. Fortunately no one called the company as i worked for a homophobic.

Years later I repeated it in my sports car when I relized the two guys next to me at the stop light were checking me out. I had on a very shear cream colored silk shirt that showed all. They were in an unmarked police car but they turned left and I right.

LitaKelley
08-17-2010, 11:56 PM
I so badly want to dress up in a sexy short skirt with fishnet stockings, knee high boots with spiked heels and a nice shirt and go ride my motorcycle en femme, but I'd be scared to death of my wig blowing off my head and being caught like that :o

Even worse thought is breaking down and being stuck en femme with no way possible of avoiding interaction with other humans

andreah
08-18-2010, 05:31 AM
when I get into my truck my skirt always rides up and shows a lot of legs, I stopped trying to pull my skirt down as it always rides up again, I always stop at a full service station for gas , and when the attendant stands close to my window he can surely see that I'm wearing a miniskirt pantyhose and heels. I have a regular station that I go to , made friends with the attendant ,he likes seing me dressed like that and told me so. we have a short chat for a couple of minutes then I'm on my way, he like to stand close to my door , as he can see inside and see my legs.

Gerrijerry
08-18-2010, 05:33 AM
actually I think your post said it all. It is how you feel inside that is important.

JeanDoe
08-18-2010, 05:41 AM
I never drove fully dressed as I am too scared to meet someone in the stairs leading to the garage. But in underwear with high heels (which I wear once in the car), yes. And I find the feeling so good... LOL

Haley
08-18-2010, 08:32 AM
It's really very exciting but I'm very shy so I only go out at night. Also afraid that my housemates might see me sneaking out lol

jenna_woods
08-18-2010, 08:35 AM
I love dreveing enfemme, before ( started going out in public I used to drive dressed a lot, and I still enjoy it, of course I wear heals while driveing,

lingeriegurl
08-18-2010, 09:25 AM
some years ago i worked a second shift for about five years. almost every night i would take "the long way home" completely dressed, with a wig. i always drove in heels. sometimes i would worry about being stopped by the police or whatever but that thought often faded away with the feeling of my garter belt gently tugging on my silky nylon clad legs or when my skirt raised up to expose the lacy hem of my full slip. i had so much fun !!!!