PDA

View Full Version : Urinal Rules - Helpful video for the new transman

AnonyMouse
08-14-2010, 05:45 PM
A video, detailing the very specific rules of conduct for men's restrooms and the social consequences for breaking them. And it's made in The Sims. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnOaMC8KHA4

Kaden
08-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Lol! That's pure classic :D

weekend woman
08-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Way to funny, true, but funny.

Zenith
08-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Oh yeah very true...and the conversation initiation was the thing that first blew my mind going the other direction...:eek:

Billijo49504
08-15-2010, 02:51 PM
That's choice!! I guess that's the reason I use the family restroom, if I have a choice. It doesn't matter if I'm in guy or gurl mode...BJ

Fab Karen
08-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Good idea to avoid: looking over at other guy's jewels & saying,"niiiice"
( assuming the place doesn't have the mini partition wall between )

christiek
08-15-2010, 07:29 PM
LMAO that was hilarious! I know it is exaggerated but is it really like that? I personally quit using public restrooms when I was like 10-11 unless I absolutely had to. And I quit using mens restrooms all together at the age of 16. (Odd I was just talking about this with a friend the other day) So to be honest I don't remember. It would seem that it would be somewhat true tho. Reminds me of the movie "Waiting . . ." where Calvin was having problems. In the end everyone was in there cheering him on LMAO! On another note. . . Did anyone notice when they showed the map that they completely left out north Asia, most parts of the north US/Canada/Greenland etc along with the middle of Africa and almost all of South America/Europe/Australia. Apparently people don't come from those places . . .

This was a funny yet educational video (for the most part). Just remember to keep quiet and NEVER I mean NEVER look . . . well you know where . . .

Mikaela
08-15-2010, 07:52 PM
You can also practice with the urinal game

http://gamescene.com/The_Urinal_Game.html

Laurie Ann
08-15-2010, 08:18 PM
I agree withothers very funny however one rule they left out is never shake it more than twice or else others will think you are having too much enjoyment.

7sisters
08-15-2010, 09:38 PM
omg.

christiek
08-15-2010, 09:59 PM
I agree withothers very funny however one rule they left out is never shake it more than twice or else others will think you are having too much enjoyment.

roflmao!

You can also practice with the urinal game

http://gamescene.com/The_Urinal_Game.html

I just tried to play that and I got half of them wrong. Apparently I shouldn't use the mens rr. lmao! Duh!

AnonyMouse
08-15-2010, 11:38 PM
I got two of them wrong, but I think I survived. That was very fun and educational. :D

Kaitlyn Michele
08-19-2010, 09:40 PM
True Story

I saw al gore's penis...at the company urinal

it was dual stalls...i was on the left...it was in a corporate office building.

he came in after me and went to the right, and must admit i looked.

i think there should should be a special rule for guys that if someone famous is next to you, then you can look