PDA

View Full Version : Does your inner woman take over sometimes?

Jay Cee
08-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Last night, I Naired my legs. It was scarcely a conscious decision - it just kind of happened. Today, my gf and I did a bit of shopping for my other self. After that, I went to the hardware store to buy some tools. While navigating through the aisles, it took everything I had to not sway when I was walking.

I will look down at my hands, and be surprised that the nails aren't a bit longer, and painted a nice colour. I've only painted my nails once, and they weren't very long at all, so it's not like it is a common occurence.

It almost feels like an alternative personality is on the periphery of my brain. Does this make any sense? Has this happened to any of you? Do I need therapy, or something.

Karinsamatha
08-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Thats the way I did my eye brows! they went from big fuzzy caterpillars to a nicely arched very feminine shape! Now I won't let them get fuzzy again ever! So yes she does, and it's happening more and more often :). She has the style and taist that the male does not have.
relax and go with the flow so to speak.
:hugs:

randumbness
08-15-2010, 12:39 AM
I wish I had a girlfriend that would do that! :( I don't think you need therapy, it's just that side of you is what makes you...well, you. You can't avoid it or just shut it in.

And I think the swaying was just the fact that when you went shopping for the other you, you felt a feminine energy, and you had some left over at the hardware store. I do that when I walk home sometimes. I check around to see if no one is looking, probably someone is, but as long as it's not a crowd, and then start practicing my walk so it comes natural.

Don't worry about it, you'll be fine. :)

Kate Simmons
08-15-2010, 04:23 AM
It used to. I have both an "innie" and "outie" woman. For about 5 years the "outie" was pretty much in charge, until I grew some. Now the male and female feelings co-exist under one authority. I did have to put a dampening field on the "outie" to accomplish that though as she was one tough lady who didn't want to give up the ghost.:)

Ms Jennifer
08-15-2010, 04:41 AM
Yes, it does happen.I am always in drab in public and catch myself standing or walking femme.I have gotten rid of the side to side clumping around.and feel more natural swaying.Even one of the ladies at work said I walked gracefully.I told her it was the martial arts training I took in my younger years.I also catch myself thinking."Well it is time to wax again "And I just love the smooth feeling of my skin and I think that helps to remind me to be femme walking around even in drab.

AKAMichelle
08-15-2010, 08:48 AM
You may need therapy but probably no more than the rest of us. Been there - done that.

Electra
08-15-2010, 09:18 AM
I have no inner woman. I am a male who likes to wear fem clothes because they are so pretty, sensuous and have tremendous variety compared to male clothes. And I don't believe in therapy and mind shrinkers, the pseudoscientists.

Tina B.
08-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Yes you need therapy, or something! I personally prefer the something myself, something like a shopping trip, or maybe a bubble bath and some nice skin moisturizer. Their are plenty of somethings out there that you may find even better than therapy.
Tina B.

Inna
08-15-2010, 12:08 PM
Does she take over sometimes? Hm, who the heck is he on the outside? Seams he took over the exterior appearance department and didn't let go. He is the one who takes over, not me, I am me, just a girl in slavery to that man, awful looking old guy. Yes, I need therapy or "emancipation declaration".

Sharon B.
08-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Yes, the inner woman does take over from time to time. She likes to keep her body hair free and orders way too much off the internet. Every once in a while she likes to go to the Lane Bryant store with feminine under things on including some makeup, perfume and carrying her woman's billfold.
Up until this past Friday she was letting her hair grow out but that changed with the 100-degree weather we have been having.

Lexi X
08-15-2010, 03:33 PM
Sometimes I find myself doing things like twirling my hair or what not and i'm like "Oh no! What will people think?" I wish I could break free of worrying. I'm much more liberated as a man. I pretty much could care less about anything anyone thinks about me as a man.

JuAnn
08-15-2010, 06:22 PM
Hi
My inner woman is very strong and comes out a lot. I am a lifer as far as cd is concerned wearing full feminine attire by the age of 14. I have tried to curtail it but have not had much luck. As I age I go more to my feminine side as I am comfortable there. My partner is aware but really on board - she doesn't say anything about my shaved body or the daily lipstick, bra and panties. I paint my nails clear or natural as often as conditions permit. I say let your feminine side express herself.
JuAnn

kimdl93
08-16-2010, 09:02 AM
I hope I am the same person at all times, but I do allow myself to display the fem aspect at some times - with a bit of lipstick, some mascara and some girly sandals. In my heels I can't help but wiggle just a bit ;)