PDA

View Full Version : A big step forward

Gemma Rhodes
08-29-2005, 05:32 PM
Hi girls,

Have just returned from a week away, 3 days of which were spent at a good pre-op TS friend of mine. Although I live on my own and get plenty of opportunities to dress it was great to be able to relax and be dressed in front of 3 other people (she has a post-op TS and RG girlfriend who lodge with her), who didn't judge and accepted me for who I am.

Went shopping in Cheltenham for make-up and spent about £70. Its so much easier when you are with an RG as I am not quite ready to venture out dressed yet, but I am getting more confident every day. My friend came too (she was dressed) and was great, nobody batted an eyelid but then she does look great.

Anyway, I had a couple of makeovers from the RG and spent last Monday evening and all day Tuesday fuly dressed, it was a great feeling.

I am growing in confidence all the time (I need to, ready for my debut in October) and now I have had a couple of makeup lessons too I hope that I will finally pluck up the courage to venture out on a regular basis soon.

I was pleasantly surprised too when I did my weekly weigh-in last night to find I had lost another 2lb (total weight loss now 4st 5lb, or 61lb) as I was not expecting to lose any weight last week.

I honestly can't believe how far I have come in the last few months, and I will continue my diet until I feel comfortable with myself, but I am certainly heading in the right direction now, now that I have realised the path that I wish to take after going down the wrong road for the previous 10 years.

Anyway, sorry for rambling on, just thought I would update you on my progress.

Hugs to you all

Gemma xx

Natalie x
08-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Hi, Gemma

Confidence is everything. I have a feeling we are going to be reading more about your exploits soon, as you are looking great and your confidence is obviously growing. Well done with the mass management programme (ie:diet).

Where is your debut happening?

Keep us posted on developments.

Adrianne
08-29-2005, 06:24 PM
Hello Gemma, you are doing so well and i am happy that you are happy how far you have come. Keep it up girl.

Adrianne.

Gemma Rhodes
08-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Hi, Gemma

Confidence is everything. I have a feeling we are going to be reading more about your exploits soon, as you are looking great and your confidence is obviously growing. Well done with the mass management programme (ie:diet).

Where is your debut happening?

Keep us posted on developments.

Hi Natalie,

I am making my long awaited debut at Angelics in Milton Keynes on October 15th and staying overnight at The Camponile too.

Tristen Cox
08-30-2005, 03:54 AM
I believe your progress. Why? Cause you've got a great support staff right here ;)

:hugs:

Lisa Golightly
08-30-2005, 04:25 AM
Hi Gemma,

Nice to see you're progressing along the path you have chosen with peace of mind and joy in your heart. May you continue to enjoy your new found freedom.

Lisa xxxxx

RachelDenise
08-30-2005, 05:04 AM
What a great week! 2 added bonuses of dressing and shopping!! Congrats on the weight loss!