PDA

View Full Version : My Makeover

NewShy21NJmtf
08-16-2004, 12:00 PM
I've been having a lot of trouble with my make-up and with my breasts, so I decided to get some professional help, but since I'm just a poor college student. I had to find bargains. A new Victoria's Secret store opened in a mall near my house and they were giving free make-overs as part of their grand opening. I just walked right in and put my name on the list. I told them I was preparing for a contest with a cash prize. Whether they bought it or not I don't know, nor do I care. They were really nice and very helpful. I don't think it's a coincidence though that they put me with the only male make-up artist they had, but that didn't bother me. I learned a lot, and it was a very pleasant experience. The salesgirls and a few of the shoppers gave me admiring smiles. The thrill of getting one right in the middle of a crowded store, completely in drab except for my Victoria's Secret panties, which they didn't know about was great! I totally reccommend Victoria's Secret for just about all your crossdressing needs.

Stephanie

Cher
08-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Hi Miss Stephanie:...great story, I had a makeover by a cosmetic sales associate at a very large Macy's store one Friday afternoon...I was dressed half en femme...it was great and I got a number of valuable makeup tips...ended up buying $200 worth of cosmetics, but I bought the right things and the experience was well worth it...BTW - nobody gave us a second look