PDA

View Full Version : I must be trying to tell the neighbors about me

AKAMichelle
08-16-2010, 02:40 PM
I live on 2.5 acres and with nobody home around me, I usually mow the grass dressed in girl shorts, girl T-Shirt and breast forms. Today was no different and I had just finished mowing when a neighbor pulled up into my driveway. He was with the homeowners association and his wife stayed in the car. I saw him just before he saw me and I got the breast forms and bra off in time. But I was still there talking to him with partially screwed up french manicure, girl shorts and T-Shirt. Luckily his wife didn't get too close because she would have figured out what I had on. She would have probably even noticed the shaved legs. I would have been busted. Somehow subconsciously I must be trying to out myself to the neighbors because I keep attracting them to me while either fully or partially dressed. Thank goodness guys don't pay attention to details like that.

sissystephanie
08-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Michelle, I wear girl shorts amd girl tee shirts all the time! And I go everywhere in them, even to my childrens residences. They know I CD, but don't want to see me in skirts or dresses!

You are right of course, men don't pay that much attention to the clothes! Now if you had left your bra on, there might have been more attention paid!! As you probably know, I don't wear breast forms because I have natural 40 B's. But I always wear a bra, except when I go to see one of my children!! The breasts are pretty noticable anyway, but they have seen them before!

Christina Horton
08-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Why hide? Just next time don't worrie and let them stumble through a conversation with you. If they say something fine , if not fine. Just keep being yourself on your own land and if THEY have a prob with it then oh well.

JoanAz
08-16-2010, 03:49 PM
My Neighbors Know of Joan and have invited "Her" over on special ocasions.
There are photo in my album in thier Bar...:love:

AKAMichelle
08-16-2010, 04:13 PM
If they had driven up 5 minutes later or 15 minutes earlier I would have had no place to hide. I would have been in the front of the property and caught out in the open. I guess I am just tempting fate and its only a matter of time before I will have to be very open and out. :D

kimdl93
08-16-2010, 04:38 PM
It may be that some part of you would like to be out to your neighbors...put all the charades behind and just be yourself. I think I may be in the same situation. I've spent hours working in my back yard, or just sitting by poolside en femm. My neighbor's wife has said a friendly hello through our fence (by name) several times, but never hinted if she could tell how I was dressed.

Michelle James
08-16-2010, 05:37 PM
They way i look at it is the sooner they find out or figure it out the sooner you can get on with your life and no longer worry about it. It's your business what you choose to wear. Not your neighbors. We are all what we are and if they don't like it f&%$ em and feed em fish heads. if they don't like fish heads, just f&%$ em LOL

lingerieLiz
08-18-2010, 12:01 AM
I think most of my neighbors know. I don't wear forms typically since I have pretty good sized boobs relative to my frame. Most have seen me wearing t-shirts with a bra on underneath ("C" projections) doing yardwork or what ever. I've had several guy and women neighbors come by and talk as well as the police (friendly) while I was in the yard. No one has ever said anything. I'm sure that some neighbors may wag their toungs.

You have to decide the consequences if others know. I'm self employed, was outed years ago, and my neighbors like me because I help them a lot. Even had one neighbor give me a bra that didn't fit her.

Karenmarie
08-18-2010, 12:32 AM
I agree with the majority of everyone above. You are on your property and I assume you are NOT dressing indecent, so it seems that if someone has a problem, it would be THEM.

In your pictures, you present as a very pretty young lady who I would think anyone would be proud to have you as a next door neighbor.

Be happy

hugs :hugs:
Karen

Persephone
08-18-2010, 02:35 AM
I often wonder if I'm not trying to out myself. Most mornings I do a run/walk around the neighborhood, totally en femme - shorts (or, sometimes, running skirts), cami tops, bra with forms, and so on.

Why? I don't really know. And once I started I assumed that people would be weirded out if they suddenly saw me running around as a guy, so I feel I have to keep doing it en femme.

So far, there has been absolutely no negative feedback.

Haley
08-18-2010, 08:46 AM
if no one cared about what clothes you wore? I think ome of my neighbours might be onto me as well, cause I think hes been creeping onto my deck to catch a glimpse through the curtains. I haven't caught him yet, but i hear foot steps sometimes outside on my deck and it creeps me out.

Chickhe
08-18-2010, 09:03 AM
Its easy to explain any type of clothing when you are doing yard work...lots of people wear almost rags or unfashionable stuff they would never wear in the street. If the neighbor say breasts, him might just think...gash darn, I never noticed my neighbor had such large man boobs before... I better find out what brand of beer he is drinking.

Daenna Paz
08-18-2010, 09:12 AM
WHAT!!! You dress in women's clothes?!?! :eek:
LOL!!!!!!!!!! ;^)

AKAMichelle
08-18-2010, 09:19 AM
The only thing that bothers me about getting caught by the neighbors is that most of them can connect the dots between me and my business. If people couldn't do that and had no potential impact to my business then I wouldn't care who know. In fact it would be far easier to just have the neighbors know about my cd'ing.

Christy_M
08-18-2010, 10:46 AM
if no one cared about what clothes you wore? I think ome of my neighbours might be onto me as well, cause I think hes been creeping onto my deck to catch a glimpse through the curtains. I haven't caught him yet, but i hear foot steps sometimes outside on my deck and it creeps me out.

It could be dangerous to have someone lurking around uninvited...be careful and call the police if you get too scared.

Miss Misery
08-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Hi Michelle,

I have a question about what kind of "problems" a homeowner's association could bring to bear on you if they found out AND were unaccepting? It seems that sometimes associations wield a lot more power than I would have expected. Do you have a feel for what they can do if they were inclined to?

AKAMichelle
08-18-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi Michelle,

I have a question about what kind of "problems" a homeowner's association could bring to bear on you if they found out AND were unaccepting? It seems that sometimes associations wield a lot more power than I would have expected. Do you have a feel for what they can do if they were inclined to?

Most of my neighbors own their own businesses. Denver believe it or not is a very small place. In fact I created a profile on Zoosk almost a month ago. I have 5 clients in Denver. They employ a total of 50 people at most between all of them. The first person I came across ended up working for one of clients. I couldn't go out with her because I wasn't ready to come out to my clients yet. But you have to remember the odds of finding this one woman. I had to find a woman who was single, 45 to 50 years old, moderate, a christian and on Zoosk. That is one in a billion shot to have all of that happen for the first connection. So it is not unrealistic that one of my neighbors knows one of my clients and knows the connection even though I never told them. Not likely but it wasn't likely for me to meet a woman online who worked for my client either.

I have to protect my busienss and only source of income still.

Kari Lynn Franks
08-18-2010, 10:10 PM
My Neighbors Know of Joan and have invited "Her" over on special ocasions.
There are photo in my album in thier Bar...:love:

do you go clean there house? lol

Kari Lynn Franks
08-18-2010, 10:13 PM
wouldn't it be great if we had a bunch of us in 1 neighborhood oh my what would they say

t-girlxsophie
08-18-2010, 10:46 PM
The Fact my Neighbours DONT know about me,has Impacted on my dressing,more than It would if they did Knew,It hinders me from leaving my house,I live in a high rise block of flats,plenty prying eyes.If I tried it I would soon be talk of the neighbourhood.When we hopefully move house,maybe I'll leave in a blaze of glory:heehee:

:hugs:Sophie x

eluuzion
08-19-2010, 12:17 AM
"Homeowners' Association"...hehe...now there is an interesting group.

Many are like OSHA. Once they shine a light on you, you never get rid of em'. They are like ants finding sugar. It seems that many of them are working out their frustrations of being passed over for that management position at work...:heehee::brolleyes::heehee:

I have a couple pairs of shorts where I just cut the fabric between the legs. (which makes a skirt, lol). I wear them outside in the yard. If you use the right type of shorts, it just leaves a slit in the front and back...which sort of "falls" into place to look like shorts again. (without having to do any seamstress work). always thinkin'...:heehee:

I agree with your "small town" assessment of Denver. Some cities are like that. It is due to the way it was founded and developed early on (family businesses). It is just beginning to change, now that the "old guard" pioneers are dying off and corporate entities are taking over.

I know almost all of them through my prior business. It is true, you are always running into somebody, or somebody's son, or brother or half brother, brother's brother or well...you know...lol