PDA

View Full Version : CD Store in Waltham Mass.

Rochelle 5
08-29-2005, 06:24 PM
I will be going to Massachusetts in October. Apparantly there is a specialty CD shop in Waltham Massachusetts. Does anyone know about this place, or specifically where it is located??

While I am asking is there any places in Boston that someone would recommend, or in the general area. General area from Boston to Chelmsford.

Jill B
08-29-2005, 06:57 PM
I will be going to Massachusetts in October. Apparantly there is a specialty CD shop in Waltham Massachusetts. Does anyone know about this place, or specifically where it is located??

There was one a few years back called Vernon's on Main St.,been out of business for a while now. Don't know any others in Waltham. Florence's Fashions (Albion St.Wakefield) caters to CD's.

juliecboston
08-29-2005, 09:22 PM
I use to go to Vernon's years back too. Now the best place to go is the Glamour Boutique in Auburn, MA. It's about 20 - 30 minutes west of Waltham on the MA Turnpike. The people there are fantasic!!! And the prices are reasonable. You can find them on the web at www.glamourboutique.com :thumbsup:

cdcheryl
08-30-2005, 08:50 AM
Yes I agree Glamour boutique is the place to go I have been there only once and i am counting the days to my next trip which will be real soon. And unfortunately vernons is gone as far as i know which is a shame because it was a nice place.

Carla_CD
08-30-2005, 09:08 AM
Glamour Boutique is a very nice, great people.

If you are going to RI or coming from the airport in RI - try Glitz in Sctuite RI just a few miles off RT195.

Where are you staying in MA? I'll get you better directions.

Lots of DWS shoe stores around here - I love shoe shopping!!!!

Carla

Rochelle 5
08-31-2005, 02:29 PM
Thanks Carla,

I will be staying in Dracut MA.

Directions would be great.