PDA

View Full Version : pillow talk

ladyinblack
08-17-2010, 12:40 AM
So the other night I was watching tv with my so and blurted out three times how awful some of the shoes and outfits were that the woman were waering. my so didnt say anything just rewond the show and agreed with me.How often does this happen to you ladies.Keep in mind my so doesnt know I am a cder:fairy3:
Love you all

Persephone
08-17-2010, 04:49 AM
Sounds like you certainly entertained your spouse!

I'm more likely to see that stuff than my spouse is.

Kathryn Martin
08-17-2010, 05:34 AM
I often comment on fashion. It's always been like that. Both Elizabeth and are quite observant of these things.

AKAMichelle
08-17-2010, 08:38 AM
never. the comment would have ended in a fight if I had brought it up.

kimdl93
08-17-2010, 08:42 AM
now and then, I'm probably more critical than my wife. Actually, I'm trying to learn to be a little more charitable in such matters.

KarenCDFL
08-17-2010, 03:44 PM
My wife and I do this constantly especially while watching Robin Meade on HLN in the morning!

"What is Robin wearing today?" "Did you see her shoes?" Look at her makeup, that a lot of eyeliner"

We both loved her metallic top she had on Tuesday morning. Have to find a copy of that somewhere!

And we always wonder why HLN does not make Jennifer Westhoven look better. She is a gorgeous woman but they let her on the air looking so disheveled!

And so on LOL

Haley
08-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Sometimes I mention things about hair and makeup to my guy friends and they even agree with me. Maybe they're closet dressers too haha