PDA

View Full Version : Just your self!

Inna
08-17-2010, 12:06 PM
Simple yet provoking thought came to me today. What if you suddenly found your self on the deserted island with not a soul in sight nor articles of gender specific clothing. Providing plenty of food and shelter yet no interaction and no mirror.

What would you then feel of who you are, would feeling of femininity come through even without physical catalyst, or would you feel utterly masculine and deprived of a choice?????????????????????????????

Alberta_Pat
08-17-2010, 12:13 PM
If I found myself in this situation, clothing would be optional. Following that, I think that survival would be the primary concern.

Beyond that, a lot would depend on how long I was there, and what I have accomplished.

Truthfully, I don't see a need for either masculine or feminine on this island, but it would surely allow for lots of introspection.

MichelleOBrien
08-17-2010, 12:14 PM
while I agree with Pat above, i can almost guarantee that if and when they picked me up, they might as well just give me the SRS cuz I'll be completely and totally female.

kimdl93
08-17-2010, 12:15 PM
If I had the resources to make myself clothing...say grass or palm fronds to start with, I'd begin my new wardrobe with a skirt!

Barbara Jo
08-17-2010, 12:21 PM
The short answer is, I would stiil be me.

However, everybody has to make adaptions to life situations whatever they might be.

Who I am is not dependent on a mirror or a skirt.

Kroma
08-17-2010, 12:22 PM
Simple yet provoking thought came to me today. What if you suddenly found your self on the deserted island with not a soul in sight nor articles of gender specific clothing. Providing plenty of food and shelter yet no interaction and no mirror.

What would you then feel of who you are, would feeling of femininity come through even without physical catalyst, or would you feel utterly masculine and deprived of a choice?????????????????????????????

Are you sure you checked ALL the FEDEX packages for a mirror?

Loni
08-17-2010, 12:27 PM
to survive is the first thing needed.
food, water, shelter.
then i would just be...me.
if all there is is a trunk full of clothing for only one gender then life would not be so grand...unless it was all for loni :)

when found it would not matter what i was wearing, but a nice frilly dress would be cute.

DonnaT
08-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Hopefully there is clothing, or else I'd burn to a crisp.

I'd probably do like I did as a kid, and wear a shirt as a skirt.

But being deprived of fem clothing wouldn't affect my mental state, regardless.

suzy1
08-17-2010, 12:41 PM
I would be fine at first. But without my epilator the hair would start to grow back and then…………….hairy man again.

SUZY

AKAMichelle
08-17-2010, 01:25 PM
I think I would feel genderless and very determined to get off the island ASAP!:D

Naomi Rayne
08-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Providing that you could live comfortably without having to worry about people i would have to say that i would still be me. No people around would just mean that i would be able to choose attire or looks based on my own feelings at the moment and not having to worry about other people or professional presentation.

I would still be me. I am happy with my mix of male and female clothes. I think i would tend to lean a bit more toward the female clothes tho.

Sophie86
08-17-2010, 02:15 PM
I would be fine at first. But without my epilator the hair would start to grow back and then…………….hairy man again.

SUZY

No razor = Caveman = Me man

Ugh.

Kate Simmons
08-17-2010, 02:17 PM
Hard to say really but one thing is for sure. You won't have an excuse not to take time to get to know yourself.:)

Inna
08-17-2010, 02:26 PM
OK I have searched the island and yes, found Fedex container full of woman,s clothing, and yes razors and makeup, in fact container was going to world best transformations studio :-). In fact, it was your favorite everything. But wait! No one to see you, no one to read the reaction of, no mirror still. After a while, what do you feel like even in such attire?????????????????????????????

Sarah Michelle
08-17-2010, 02:28 PM
I would shed the defiantly masculine persona that has been my facade for so many years and drift towards a more feminine personality.
I'm on the island now, it is the privacy of my home.
And the woman becomes stronger every day.

P.S. I love your tag-line that a leopard cannot change its spots unless it crossdresses. Having been the leopard for many years, and having to deal with the accusation of not being able to change my spots, I shall keep your tagline for my coming-out.

Christy_M
08-17-2010, 03:18 PM
If I had the resources to make myself clothing...say grass or palm fronds to start with, I'd begin my new wardrobe with a skirt!

I was going to start with covering my breasts...not sure why with no one around.

Rianna Humble
08-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Simple yet provoking thought came to me today. What if you suddenly found your self on the deserted island with not a soul in sight nor articles of gender specific clothing.

But wait! No one to see you, no one to read the reaction of, no mirror still. After a while, what do you feel like even in such attire?????????????????????????????

Quite simple for me, the presence or absence of others does not change the fact that I am a woman. The lack of a mirror would make it a bit more tricky to apply the make-up, but the feelings would not change - I am who I am.