PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Summer Breeze
08-16-2004, 01:03 PM
Aloha all! As I am sitting here, I was wondering, if you were offered a chance to go full time dressing as a woman and all you had to do was live with a man who wasn't very handsome, would you do it. He would pay for everything for you, all your clothes, make up, dinners etc. The cAtch is you can no longer dress as a man, your identy as one would vanish forever. What would you do?

Missy
08-16-2004, 02:03 PM
This Sounds like a dream come true. I would jump at this and not think nothing of this.

I would love to be a house wife for a man like that. I would do anything he wanted.

If dreams could come true

Love Ya
Missy

NewShy21NJmtf
08-16-2004, 03:06 PM
That would be horrible for me, as I like my male personality and my female personality. They are both very improtant. That's just me though. And plus, I like (genuine) girls.

Stephanie

Danielle1960
08-16-2004, 03:22 PM
Woudn't do it. Although it seems very attractive offer, there are other things to consider. How long will he want you around? What happens when you get ejected? If you stop working and become his partner, then you will be in pretty bad straights when it is over. I guess if you have already considered these things then you might want to. For me though I wouldn't .
Good luck
Danielle

Jennifer Ivy
08-16-2004, 04:22 PM
What? And give up my beautiful wife? Oh, no. Never. I'll keep my full time wife, part time dressing. (And she helps, so she's not the reason it's part time.)

Cher
08-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Hi: Depends...would I have to sleep with him (and all that this implies) or could I pick and choose my sex partners??

Tristen Cox
08-16-2004, 05:24 PM
As I have stated here before I am straight for the most part being only 'curious' as my alter. But, s**t if all I had to do was'live'with him then why not. After a bit I would establish my new identity and create foundations to fall back on in case there was some falling out. Maybe it would last. Either way at least I could live as a woman full-time. This is a cool fantasy thought. However very unlikely on my end of things. But you never know huh...

(Course I might sleep with him:D )

Priss
08-16-2004, 05:57 PM
Well, I wouldn't need to, as I live full time as a woman now. I wouldn't necessarily mind a boy friend however.

Iam not too particular on looks, however I must ask... Is he gay? The reason I ask, is that for a TS, it's a good idea never to date gay men or atleast not become emotionally attached. Because when you finally go and get everything done, you're no longer appealing to a gay man. ;)

eleventhdr
08-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Hmmm?

Miss Vicki
08-17-2004, 02:14 AM
Everything sounded perfect. Except the forever part. I think that if I could only dress as a woman but still have my extra companion then I would get bored quickly. I beleive that I would not be true to this man and I would soon be engaged in a lesbian relationship with the neighbors.

I enjoy the part time dressing that happens now. I can feel feminine and then switch back to the macho side when needed.

crispy
08-17-2004, 02:19 AM
why would I want to live with a man ?? Ughhhh!

take care. lol.

chantelle
08-17-2004, 02:29 AM
Harken The Thought That We Should SHARE Our Delicate Selves With Those Beasts That Are Driven By Testosterone And Not By Our Desires.chantelle. ;)

odelay
08-17-2004, 09:00 AM
Full time crossdressing would be great fun... But I definatly would not want to live with another man.

Chandra Marie
08-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Could it be a woman. For me waking up as a GG would be fantastic, but I want a girlfriend, never had any curiosity toward men.

barbarajeanne
08-17-2004, 08:00 PM
I love my life--as a man and dressing as a women--I need both. I really love women anyway--dressed as a man or woman!

HillaryArtemis
08-17-2004, 09:17 PM
I would go nuts waiting on some man. Generally they drive me nuts and I have act around them -- even if I am dressed. You would probably see me as a Lorena Bobbit copycat in six months or so. Yuck, living with a man. I would miss the most beautiful treasured woman in my life: my wife. Now, if my wife became a man, I guess I could do it.

JodiArtemis

HillaryArtemis
08-18-2004, 08:40 AM
Erica, I like your style.

JodiArtemis

Amelie
08-18-2004, 10:24 AM
Seems like a lot of anti-man attitudes here. Well sometimes I agree with them.

ZEE MEN, ZAY ARE PEEEGZZ!!!!

Amelie

PaulaJeanette
08-18-2004, 10:53 AM
Erica,

That sounds like something my wife says to me once in awhile. I wonder if she'd like Paula more...but than again...maybe less. One day I hope...

Summer:

I guess in many ways, with the exception of not being to share my crossdressing with my spouse, I'd also prefer having the choice to dress or not dress. It sort of fits best with my moods...we all know how that is and changes with us ladies.

Paula J.

kristi cd
08-18-2004, 01:40 PM
That would be horrible for me, as I like my male personality and my female personality. They are both very improtant. That's just me though. And plus, I like (genuine) girls.

Stephanie

Same for me. In fact I enjoy my guy half more so I could never do something like that. Oh and GG's are much better. :p

Marda
08-19-2004, 09:26 AM
Hey There Summer Breeze,
~
He's *All Your's* !
~
ttfn / Marda

Sara Kat
08-19-2004, 10:54 AM
Hmmm...I think I would do it. I mean, I get all the clothes I want! If I have to have sex with him, well...I wouldn't mind. ;)