PDA

View Full Version : Would you take pole dancing lessons to become a sexy seductress?

seanmuscle
08-18-2010, 01:46 AM
I am amazed at the athleticism of pole dancers and how they drive men wild. So would you ever take a swing around the pole?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjEc6Rh6G-A&feature=related

Danni Bear
08-18-2010, 01:51 AM
only for my SO lol

Danni

Marissa
08-18-2010, 02:04 AM
I'm sure just as many female SO's would love to see their 'girls' conquer the pole.. it is surprising how its taken on lately.. I'm told its a big thing in Vegas to have instructing classes.. and then add how many poles are being bought for home use.. hmmm.. think of the savings.. SO gets on the pole..twirls.. and dollars are thrown.. to be pocketed by her.. for a rainy day.. uhh 'college fund'..

Oh, and lets not forget that beer you bought that was cheap.. SO says..no..its now 3.50 a can...LOL.. and water is 5.00.. go figure.. :)

I'd only try to master if all was super glued and about 15 lbs lighter.. :)

Imogen_Mann
08-18-2010, 03:03 AM
Not me... I'm not that kind of girl.

Mind you' I'd love to learn to dance... Just normally.

Kate Simmons
08-18-2010, 05:13 AM
They recently put a pole in at the club but it's like going in the cage. I'd have to be really really wasted to do it.:)

Gerrijerry
08-18-2010, 05:16 AM
No, Not something I would do. I think there are better ways to exersize. Which by the way I have started to do finally.

Loni
08-18-2010, 05:20 AM
no not this old body.

in my youth i could climb the rope twice with not using my legs just my hands, no more. :eek:

double the weight, 1/2 the grip.

DAVIDA
08-18-2010, 05:57 AM
Jean has been after me to take dancing lessons with her and I say NO!
I told her that I quit dancing when I quit drinking!:heehee:

If I won't dance with her, I am definately not dancing with a pole!:eek:

eluuzion
08-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Pole dancing and other aspects of the "Strip Club" circuit have just never done anything for me personally.

Not making any negative judgements about the scene or those who enjoy it. I have certainly spent my share of time in them. I have known many of the owners of the clubs and the dancers personally. It was a regular part of my "job", as part of the "wine and dining" protocol of entertaining clients in business.

I am amazed at the number of guys obsessed with those clubs. It is similar to WWF. I really believe some people think it's "real". (Particularly in cities like Atlanta and Dallas, lol) The logic escapes me, as well as the attraction.

Hey, whatever works for you...knock yerself' out...:love:

thatcuteemochick
08-18-2010, 08:46 AM
id do it in a heart beat :) just so i can be a tease ;)

Alice Torn
08-18-2010, 09:02 AM
If I did do it, I would not wear the skimpy bikinis. I would wear a bra and full panies and pantyhose, or dress!

Chickhe
08-18-2010, 09:06 AM
To each their own, but I never found pole dancing to be attractive when most woman do it...

Tina Dixon
08-18-2010, 09:07 AM
NO!!! I wouldn't want to embarrass the pole!

Ze
08-18-2010, 09:19 AM
To each their own, but I never found pole dancing to be attractive when most woman do it...

:yt:

Personally I kind of find it...downright silly. "Wheeee! I'm spinning around a pole!" Um, yeah, okay. It's redundant and boring. And it seems only welcoming to a certain brand of woman...exactly the kind I'm not attracted to. And it also seems to attract only a certain brand of man...exactly the type I don't want to be.

Riding and stroking a phallic representation for my entertainment? I'd rather you read aloud to me.* And you're talking to a horndog here!

*No, really. Women that read are hot.

Ms Deidre
08-18-2010, 09:22 AM
Personally I do not see what men see in pole dancing. I think a slow sensual striptease is far sexier. However if my BF were to ask me to I would try it but I would have to see how silly I look before I would show him.

LisaTaylor
08-18-2010, 10:26 AM
It's a LOT of fun, if it's something you're into. I have a pole at home and practice with it regularly. It's a damn good workout, too. There's a number of places on the net where you can get instructional DVDs. Having lady friends who are exotic dancers helps, too.

The strip club I worked for used to have a big Halloween party every year. Two years ago, I went as one of the girls (with lots of encouragement and advice from them). We were short dancers that night, so I wound up dancing a few sets on stage. It was fun and a serious rush.

Lexine
08-18-2010, 10:44 AM
I think there's something about just even normal dancing that's pretty alluring, so I'd imagine that even before I'd consider this that I would try and conquer just regular dancing. Just my :2c:

docrobbysherry
08-18-2010, 11:13 AM
It's one of the sessions I've planned for this year!:heehee:

Karen__Starr
08-19-2010, 01:41 PM
The following is the clean version of my dancing days

Back in my early twenties, I had a dancing job in New Jersey where use of a pole was required. I use to practice for hours each day, first in bare feet then in high heels. In the beginning, I ended up falling down a lot during practice with heels so in the evening I would go bare feet. Any ways I did this for about three or four months before the club took over new ownership and did not want female impersonators.

DameErrant
08-19-2010, 01:48 PM
My SO and I would love to take such a course together, and dance for each other. Maybe someday.

AKAMichelle
08-19-2010, 02:27 PM
I might fall into that category of being too old or at the very least - never should be done. :D

kristinacd55
08-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Guess what? You don't have to! Saw a report (don't know if it was a local news report or what!?!?!) that says you can have one installed in your house, then males/females/cd's or whoever can exercise their minds away!! If I find it, I'll be sure to post the link here. :daydreaming:

sterling12
08-19-2010, 05:37 PM
Well personally, I don't equate "Pole Dancing" with "Sexy Seductress." I associate it with Women who more often than not, end up Turning Tricks in The Parking Lot, get beat up by their Biker/Pimp Boyfriend, and usually die as a Crackhead! All of that before age twenty one....pretty impressive?

Down here, (And Tampa if famous for its Strip Joints) they aren't College Girls working toward their degree, they aren't heiress's, and unfortunately they usually don't have The Brain Power to get out of their very bad situations.

But, I worked in ER's for too long. When you get to see some Eighteen year-old end up as a Blood Smudge, laying face down in some Parking Lot, maybe "Pole Dancing" won't seem so appealing, nor sexy.

Hey, but if you work it right; it could be parlayed into a Job with The Fire Department! Fantasy's are wonderful, till reality pinches right in and wrecks The Dream.

Now, go back to imagining "Seductress's" swingin' on That Pole! I've reminded you enough!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Brina Halloween
08-19-2010, 05:43 PM
I tried a class taught by a friend once, it definitely takes a lot of strength. me: on the floor in one turn. Her: I know she could make 3 and probably more. My hand was raw at the end.

Definitely would think about doing it again.

kellycan27
08-19-2010, 06:55 PM
I love to dance, but.... probably not, but then again........never say never.lol
I did do a striptease ala Kim Basinger in 9-1/2 weeks for my SO, and he loved it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJaYmILFt9g

Kel

kimdl93
08-19-2010, 07:01 PM
wow, that would be something to see....but hey can you believe that's Micky Rourke....

joannemarie barker
08-20-2010, 01:59 AM
Would I get nice men putting money in my thong :)

randumbness
08-20-2010, 03:16 AM
Would the audience be female? Because I would do it only for them...and well...I'd embarrass myself if I tried climbing it. I'll just stick to lap dancing. xD

DameErrant
08-21-2010, 02:57 AM
Guess what? You don't have to! Saw a report (don't know if it was a local news report or what!?!?!) that says you can have one installed in your house, then males/females/cd's or whoever can exercise their minds away!! If I find it, I'll be sure to post the link here. :daydreaming:

They are available from a place called Hugs & Curves, available on line, along with DVDs that have lessons. Though if it's that tough I wouldn't want to try it alone in case I hurt myself.

kristinacd55
08-30-2010, 05:06 PM
They are available from a place called Hugs & Curves, available on line, along with DVDs that have lessons. Though if it's that tough I wouldn't want to try it alone in case I hurt myself.

I KNOW I would hurt myself doing it!! :doh: