PDA

View Full Version : pigeon hole me please

Caitlyn
08-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Hi guys and gals....and everything else that you think you are.
While in chat rooms ive spoken to a few people who have pigeon holed themselves as cd. After speaking to them further, most say that they wish to be female....think they are female inside, or wish they could reverse time and come out sooner and have hormones and have srs. I believe that these people are actually ts and not cd as it is my understanding that transsexualism is a state of mind and not how someone has/hasnt changed their body. Although I haven't had hormones yet, I consider myself to be ts, my mind being female and not male. Am I wrong in this thinking?......Do I just suffer from GID'ism and have no 'classification' as such because I havent reached certain milestones on the road to RLT and SRS? I don't consider myself to be a transvestite anymore as I no longer gain sexual gratification from wearing female garments. I know pigeon holing is....well rubbish...I would still like to know what I should write on my profile.

Mirragea
08-30-2005, 07:59 PM
Hi Caitlyn,
I think you can choose any tag you want or none at all.I feel like at one time or another I've claimed a label or two.Of all the labels known I wanna be tagged as a beautiful woman !

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-30-2005, 08:49 PM
Clothes mean nothing.
It's all attitude and how you feel. (:

You can wear boy clothes and still be transgendered.

Lana
08-31-2005, 10:01 PM
My lable states "Likely to come apart at high speeds, wash in warm, and lay flat while drying to avoid wrinkles" :D

Caitlyn
09-01-2005, 12:33 PM
Hehe... thankyou girls.
I think I may stick with pre op pre hormone TS for now. Mirragea....dont know about tagged...tag teamed maybe. Shhhh. Ibuki, I agree, it is how u feel :o) .Thanks for making me laugh Lana....well a smirk....nice to come home to tho from a rough day at work. hugs to u all.

Teddie
09-01-2005, 04:37 PM
No. I don't beleive in pigeon holes. First they're dirty :whistling And, no one belongs in one, as each person is themself. You are who you are, be it male, female, a crossdresser, transgendered, etc. 0.02

Toyah
09-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Are pigeons transgendered? On the whole I would say not although there was one sassy young thing with shiny tail feathers that was a possable.

Rachael Warren
09-01-2005, 06:25 PM
I wish that I could find the pigeon hole that I fit into!

I havn't found it yet!

Rachael.

Lana
09-01-2005, 08:48 PM
I believe in donut holes, although they are a contradiction in terms. :p