PDA

View Full Version : What if u could have female parts for a day?

docrobbysherry
08-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Would THAT satisfy your TS desires?

The CD/TS thread got me thinking. Since I got my silicone female suit about 2 1/2 years ago, I NEVER have the TS fantasies I had the first 8 years I dressed!

Apparently being able to be "female" for the day has removed my implant and SRS thots completely!

I KNOW I'm a CD now. I'm NOT even sure the term TG applies to me!

I wonder how many others would be "cured" from thots of "becoming a real woman" if they could have the experience for a day. And, be able to change at will!?:eek:

This question is intended for those that r NOT sure they're TG/TS. I know some of u ladies have felt like women inside, your whole lives.

But, I'm SURE there r many that r on the fence, as I used to be!

R u one?:brolleyes:

CallMeMeg
08-18-2010, 11:37 AM
"silicone female suit"?

Tracy X Cruz
08-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Where did you get this suit I am more then a little interested.

But as for the topic... I am still not sure as far as my feelings on TS at the moment... so I am not sure if it would "help" but it sounds very interesting.

tanyalynn51
08-18-2010, 11:45 AM
Not a tough question- I have considered forms, and even an artificial vagina, to at least feel normal, but I just cant see not staying the way I am and being who I am in my head, or going all the way.

CamilleLeon
08-18-2010, 11:47 AM
While it would undoubtedly be an interesting experiance, I don't feel like it would "cure" anything because I don't have intense desires to be a woman anyway. I've found through CDing and being with my SO that I can feel like a woman, which is something powerful and fun that I didn't expect.

carrie-ann
08-18-2010, 11:47 AM
I would never give them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inna
08-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Interesting therapy, if you think about it, in all reality, it really is, the suit, we are wearing. Just our suit got mixed up during initial delivery, I have tried to complain but their customer service is terrible, they said I must wait until reincarnation and even then they might switch to female but didn't say what species.
I have written a formal complaint but all it got me is "nothing under Christmas tree"

Gerrijerry
08-18-2010, 12:21 PM
A taste of a dream can be worse when it is given and taken away. Full time and forever one way or the other. I prey I dream I cry I hurt. but life is one big test of who am I

5150 Girl
08-18-2010, 01:09 PM
If i hit the lotto, first thing I'm gonna do is (well after I take care of some other more pressing matters) will be to go have laser done to kill my beard, and verious oter unwanted body hair, then pending what my SO thinks about it, I want breast inplants.

Maryesther M.
08-18-2010, 01:19 PM
A big head of golden wavy hair down to mid-back, Breasts, of course, and a hairless body/legs/arms.
I'd need them for more than a day, though...

Carole
08-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Meg, Google 'Femskin'. or have a look at roseturn.net

kellycan27
08-18-2010, 01:34 PM
One couldn't possibly get an idea of what it would be like to be a woman for one day or a week or even a year without going through All the motions. Having a vagina and breasts would be just exactly the same as having a penis... if you just did it for a day and stood there looking at yourself in the mirror. it's not even remotely about what's in your bra or panties. :strugglin

Kel

Loni
08-18-2010, 02:02 PM
cure what? how can you cure some one that is not sick?

having parts for a day... might not give them back.
but it would be grand to ware the things I now can not.

kimdl93
08-18-2010, 02:46 PM
One couldn't possibly get an idea of what it would be like to be a woman for one day or a week or even a year without going through All the motions. Having a vagina and breasts would be just exactly the same as having a penis... if you just did it for a day and stood there looking at yourself in the mirror. it's not even remotely about what's in your bra or panties. :strugglin

Kel

I know this is all depends on each unique person's perspective, but I agree with Kell... Its not nearly so important to me that I have female parts as that I "feel" feminine in the way I live. I'm a lousy example because Im not pretty, don't have a great body, and doubt I can ever blend in successfully, but at home with my wife, I'm a girl as much as I'm a guy. Sometimes I don't even think about the differences in our genetalia.

suchacutie
08-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Ok, we do use the trappings that are normally associated with woman (well, many of us do, not all of us) but that seems to me to be an extension of the mental process, not the other way around.

For me, it's the mindset that makes Tina. I'm not sure that was true in the very early days, but it certainly is now. I'd have to have made the mental transition even before I could use a Femskin suit, much the way Tina shows up before she gets dressed.

So, at least for me this is a mental process that falls into the category of "a rose by any other name".

tina

sissystephanie
08-18-2010, 09:15 PM
I was born a male and will die a male. There is absolutely no desire in me to "be a woman" in any way other wearing feminine clothing. When my late wife did my makeup and my wig I was a pretty darn good looking female. But I was still a man underneath, and both I and my late wife knew it! Unless a much higher power deems otherwise, I will always be a man!!

simplerhythm
08-18-2010, 09:44 PM
One day is such a tease... I might have to turn the offer down

Charleen
08-18-2010, 09:50 PM
cure what? how can you cure some one that is not sick?

Amen Sister!:thumbsup:
Ain't no cure for the summertime blues! I'm not sick or ailing- I'm TG!:D

Karinsamatha
08-18-2010, 10:17 PM
I don't think I want just one part, I want the whole ball of wax! :D But it would have to be long term. Until then I will just keep on keep'n on.
:hugs:

Haley
08-19-2010, 05:09 AM
But I'd probably play with myself all day :\ I know eventually I'd get bored....then I'd go shopping! Yay shoes!

danielle.cd
08-19-2010, 06:14 AM
kel i understand completely, these women parts would make u feel more like a gg but until you live like a women does all its done was made u look more feminine and yes if i had the chance to live even oneday as a women i would be sooo happy , but remember a women is treated different than a man too so theres some pros and cons to everything

Kate Simmons
08-19-2010, 06:52 AM
I think if some of us got to experience the maintenance that goes along with those parts, we'd settle that "hash" fairly quickly and retreat safely back into "guy haven.":)

neha
08-19-2010, 12:04 PM
I will give them for guys to play with..!!!

Francine
08-19-2010, 12:49 PM
:doh:
:daydreaming:
:heehee:
Ok... now on the serious side.
Even though I have spent the better part of a day, dressed enfemme, and been 'out-n-about'..
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=4021&pictureid=40601

I would have to say that the question
"What if u could have female parts for a day?"[/I]
would be the similar to the answer when a blind man that was once asked..
[I]"If you could have your eyesight for a day... what would you want to see"...
His answer was:
"I would not want my eyesight for a day.. because if I could see, I would want it all the rest of my days!"

so..
"I would not want my female parts for a day...If I couldn't have it the rest of my days!"
So for me.. for now.. I will remain cd/tg, and still trying to take those steps.. outside!

Francine

Nicole Erin
08-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Yes, if but to have female parts for one day, I would not want to be TS anymore.
My lifre dream would be realised for that one day, and I could quit being TG altogether.

kellycan27
08-19-2010, 02:32 PM
kel i understand completely, these women parts would make u feel more like a gg but until you live like a women does all its done was made u look more feminine and yes if i had the chance to live even oneday as a women i would be sooo happy , but remember a women is treated different than a man too so theres some pros and cons to everything

I was ansewring the OP as asked. "Would one day with gg parts satisfy your TS desires"? A woman is treated differently? LOL. I have been living full time for the past 8 years so i kind of have a handle on this. So far the pros far outweigh the cons.... for me anyway.
A lot of people would love to be a gg for day.. but all I was saying is that you can't possibly get get an idea of what it's like... for a single day.:battingeyelashes:

Kel

AKAMichelle
08-19-2010, 02:46 PM
I don't think that would cure anything. I think in some cases it would cause the person to go overboard. It would be terribly hard to take something away that you have dreamed about for a lifetime and tell you that it is over.

maverick.saxena
08-19-2010, 04:34 PM
I would never give that back..:)

docrobbysherry
08-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Come ON, girls! My question was about a REAL SITUATION in REAL LIFE! Not, " So, a fairly lands on your dressing table!" Or, " A genie comes out of your shampoo bottle and offers u one wish!":doh:

I was ansewring the OP as asked. "Would one day with gg parts satisfy your TS desires"? A woman is treated differently? LOL. I have been living full time for the past 8 years so i kind of have a handle on this. So far the pros far outweigh the cons.... for me anyway.
A lot of people would love to be a gg for day.. but all I was saying is that you can't possibly get get an idea of what it's like... for a single day.:battingeyelashes:
Kel

Thank u, Kelly! U got it!:)

But I'd probably play with myself all day :\ I know eventually I'd get bored....then I'd go shopping! Yay shoes!

Yeah, Haley! Well, maybe after the first WEEK in MY case! And I've been shopping for the new, younger, well endowed Sherry ever since!:o

No, Danielle! Yes, you'd LOOK like a female, but with no feeling in those parts!:sad:

Once again, the original question had NOTHING to do with how u live! Especially if you're TG/TS. U girls ROCK!:thumbsup:

It's aimed at those that AREN'T SURE WHAT THEY R!:straightface:

ladyinblack
08-19-2010, 08:05 PM
iam happy with what i was given but i love the feeling i get when dressed so i would change

eluuzion
08-19-2010, 11:44 PM
…the audience screams and claps in anticipation, as Jack Bailey grabs the MC microphone from the stand on center stage…and bellows out…

"]“Would YOU like to be QUEEN FOR A DAY !!!??[/COLOR]
http://www.queenforaday.com/queen-for-a-day-clip4.asp

I work with silicone and “prosthetics” in my playroom at home…for fun. I also have a high metabolism. If I put on a silicone “suit” at 8am…I would be likely be dead by 11am the same day (from heat stroke and dehydration…lol)

Anyway, my opinion on "defining yourself" and other perplexing digressions...

"There is nothing so wasteful as doing something very well...that does not need to be done at all":heehee:.

A silicone suit, business suit, law suit, clown suit, parachute or a six-gun salute is not likely to significantly change any complex identity issues “overnight”. Self-assessment, actualization, realization, self-discovery and all those other terms that try to measure a life in terms of achieving “benchmarks’ and conformance is pretty illogical to me. It only succeeds in sucking all of the oxygen out of an already stuffy room.

Besides, I probably have enough silicone/plastic in my system to make a that “suit” already…from all of the bits of fast food packaging material I have consumed over the years…heeheee ~~.

Generally speaking, not everything in Life can be, or needs to be “figured out”. In my opinion, very little in life can be bolted down with any concrete self-image bolts that will endure the test of time. Each new day is different than yesterday, and so are we. I think Life is one fantastic and mystical ride. It’s not a competition, race or a test filled with competency checkpoints. And it certainly does not require us to know “who we really are” everyday to earn a ticket on the bus. Tickets are free.

So, in my sandbox, I am not required to have all the answers, know what the questions are, who I am or what I am at every second. Actually, the only time I become “uncomfortable” is when I do have answers or find my self searching. Every step I take to “define myself” places another filter on the lens that I use to view life.

I don’t want to “know who I am”.
As long as I am curious, lucid in thought and happy…”I’m good”. :thumbsup:

I will just get up again tomorrow and paddle my raft outside of the ropes of the swimming area and head for open water…

Not for everybody…but it works for me…because I am a…? tune in tomorrow…

just my thoughts...

Think Less, Act More…life is short.:love:

E

BaliGirl
08-20-2010, 02:31 AM
I'd love to experience what it would be like to have girl parts. It is one of my common fantasies. I think I'd like to try it for a week at first :).

Veronica Lacey
08-20-2010, 02:38 AM
I do have female parts, every day...they are just permanently attached to my beautiful wife. :doh:
She permits me unlimited access and ogling and that will simply have to do for this cd.

That aside I think I might lean towards Francine's quote. I am content without the day-long trial offer :)

linda allen
08-28-2010, 06:53 AM
I'd love to experience what it would be like to have girl parts. It is one of my common fantasies. I think I'd like to try it for a week at first :).

That would be my answer also. I'll expand on that. I would like to exchange bodies with my wife for a week (or two). That would give me a familiar partner and someone to enjoy my time with.

LitaKelley
08-28-2010, 08:26 AM
I'd probably play with myself all day

:heehee: You beat me to it. I'd be doing the same thing, haha

Jodygurl
08-28-2010, 11:59 AM
I've had to think about this for a while. Looking back I know that I've always preferred being female. But nature and nurture conspired to deal me a different hand. Not much you can do about that so you accept it. But, as soon as I win PowerBall I'll be starting on HRT. (And yes, I'd play w/ 'em, hecK, I do it now! and of course GG's do too!) I take a natural hormone now and it helps a little but having that complete look would be the ideal for me. I'd really have to think long and hard about removing the possibility of sexual release though.

So being a "queen for a day" would be a horrible tease but I wouldn't hesitate to do it even if it was that time of the month. Sorta that "better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" deal.

And I wouldn't go shopping......I'd go to a very crowded pool or beach and wear a very tastful bikini. :D

prene
08-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Who knows.

Walk and run in my body. Feel the physical changes. I would yes probably play with myself (what is like to have a ).

I agree it wold be nice to go out in a nice bikini.

Go full the full treatment at a spa.

Who knows what the rest of the day would bring?

gingerli
08-28-2010, 03:07 PM
WWID? (What Would I Do?)

Depends:

1) If I HAD to do it:

a) and was stuck with my body/face otherwise, I'd dress up up in whatever still fit, play with myself for a few hours, then suicide.

b) and was gifted with a passable, reasonably attractive appearance AND with the innate knowledge as to how THIS body reacted to various stimuli and how to behave properly with it, I'd go out shopping, buy myself a new outfit, go out to dinner, then go to a bar (to test the waters), go home alone, play with myself for a bit, then suicide.

2) If I had a choice in the matter, I'd turn down the offer.
(ONE day is NOT even close to enough!!!!)---(one year MIGHT work out).

3) If a djinn or a fairy appeared, offering ONE wish, I'd wish to be granted a million more wishes!

4) GREEDY?......yes, BUT....To live as I'd want, I would HAVE to make an enormous number of changes:

a) to myself, my appearance, my apparent age, my knowledge base, my physical abilities, my lifestyle, etc.

b) to those who know me, have known me, anyone from my personal past that I might yet encounter, etc....(I would NOT give up my family, friends, former lovers, or even my enemies (if I have any) just for a life en-femme, no matter how believably femme it would be!!!)

c) to a fairly large number of people, who could/would benefit massively from a sea change in their circumstances.

5) And knowing myself, trying to encompass ALL of those changes (in just one wish?), I WOULD screw up, big-time.

6) Hence the necessity to be able to correct my errors!

Toni_Lynn
08-28-2010, 03:17 PM
I will frame my serious answer in the same thoughts as thoughts about my alcoholism as far as taking a drink -- one's too many and one hundred ain't enough.

The fun answer -- if I had girl bits for a day --- easy -- crossdress as a guy! :D

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

sherib
08-28-2010, 03:20 PM
If I could, I would want my face, breast and hips to look feminine on the outside, but male underneath. As long as it didn't include major,major surgery.

docrobbysherry
08-28-2010, 05:27 PM
If I could, I would want my face, breast and hips to look feminine on the outside, but male underneath. As long as it didn't include major,major surgery.

The suit will NOT change your facial appearance, Sher. But, u would be MALE inside the suit! With female APPEARING parts on the OUTSIDE!:straightface:

This is NOT about; Genie's, SRS, or "what if"! :brolleyes:

It's about USING a silicone outer skin to LOOK female and WEARING IT for a day! ( Like the one in my avatar). Get it now?:)

ANYONE COULD REALLY DO THIS! If u decided u want to!

linnea
08-28-2010, 05:32 PM
I don't feel that I need to be cured, but I do want full transition. The body suit, how ever that works, would not be adequate for me. I want it real.

Ashley_Marie
08-28-2010, 06:30 PM
I don't feel that I need to be cured, but I do want full transition. The body suit, how ever that works, would not be adequate for me. I want it real.

I have to agree with Linnea, here. A body suit would not work for me, hence I would prefer the all powerful genie to do it. I would want the whole nine yards or not do it at all, and a body suit would just not give me everything.

Fan2340
08-28-2010, 09:15 PM
I'd. Stand in front of the mirror for hours then talk to all the guys I've bin to shy totalk to x

sherib
08-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Wearing a Silicone suit is not my cup of tea. The one of the main reason "I" wear womens clothes is how feels against my body. To feel the flow of a skin dress blowinfg in the wind. The feel of the nylon on my legs and tight skirt against my body.

abassi
08-30-2010, 08:20 AM
I'm not sure, I could have the female parts, for a day. If it kept all the emotional ties to it away, than I would other than that, NO

Juliemckay
08-30-2010, 08:50 AM
Find a couple of guys to wear out, then go shopping

Miranda09
08-31-2010, 12:02 AM
First, YES, I would love that experience, even for just one day. Now whether or not that would "cure" any TS desires, whether on the surface or deeply buried, I have no idea, but it would be fun to try it. :)