PDA

View Full Version : Your Birthday in ...

jessbcuzz
08-26-2005, 07:02 AM
I had too much time on my hands last night at work, so my mind was wondering about. So, to share my thought, here it goes. Many of us have girl names. Some have just first names, some have first and middle, and I am guessing some us have a first, middle, and a different last name. To go along with the different name, how many have a different "birthday"? Is it the first time that you dressed, or is your different "birthday" during your favorite month of the year? If you have a specific date, what is significant about it (if there is a reason)? To answer my own question, my alternet birthday is March 15th. The reason being, it's the Ides of March. Anyone that knows the play about Cesar will understand. Oh, I also love the birthstone for March. Have a great day girls! I look forward to reading what has been posted when I get up this afternoon.

~hugs~
:hugs:

Emily Ann Brown
08-26-2005, 08:38 AM
Emily has her own birthday (listed in profile). We might celebrate it this year by doing something just for her.

Emily Ann

Toyah
08-26-2005, 08:40 AM
Think this is easy one the month and day are ok just put on 10 years from 1959 an make me a child of the sixtys

Katie Ashe
08-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Well I never thought about it up until... April 6 would be my Alternet B-Day. That is the day I picked my fem name and joined the forum.

My name is: Katie Ashe LaPointe, and that's what I would change my liscense to if I had the guts. LaPointe is my real last name.

Lisa Golightly
08-26-2005, 08:58 AM
Unlike the Queen I only have the one birthday. I don't even lie about my age ;)

Jonien
08-26-2005, 09:37 AM
Unlike the Queen I only have the one birthday. I don't even lie about my age ;)

never thought about that one so as a girl can I lie about my age

Tristen Cox
08-26-2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks but I like the one I have :)

Wendy me
08-26-2005, 12:47 PM
well i would have to belive that it would be only one birthday as i think wendy has always been here this is not something that i found or just started doing so i belive that wendy and "him" were born at the same time...

Melissa Ryan
08-26-2005, 08:45 PM
well i would have to belive that it would be only one birthday as i think wendy has always been here this is not something that i found or just started doing so i belive that wendy and "him" were born at the same time...

Wendy is right. however I gave Melissa another Month for hers so she can have a day for herself. (kind of pushy like that, she is!) ;)

.......Melissa........

StephanieCD
08-26-2005, 09:30 PM
I've joked in the past that I celebrate a "conception day" - 9 months before my birthday. So far I haven't gotten a gift for it ;) Maybe I could make it Steph's day.

Jonien
08-27-2005, 07:07 AM
Well I'v had time to think about this one and decided that if Jonien was to have her own berthday then it will have to be 1st May that is when I first had a name and found this site

that makes me 4 months old ga ga go go:lol:

Clare
08-29-2005, 10:26 PM
the member profile is your real birth date or the date you accepted your femme side and gave her a birthday? For example, the date in my profile is my real birthday.

Although i could say that i knew for certain in my teenage years that i was a crossdresser, complete self acceptance and understanding of my 'nature' has been a long time coming!

Since i can't recall a specific period when Christine burst onto the scene as an independant personality, i have decided that her birthday will be January 26th. Why? Because it's also AUSTRALIA DAY here in the land of Oz!

So, how did you decide your femme birthdays?

Christine

Laurie Ann
08-29-2005, 10:29 PM
My birthday posted is my real birthday since Laurie Ann is such an integral part of me she shares my birthday with me.

Adrianne
08-30-2005, 07:34 AM
I have only one birthday and my birthday in my profile is my real date or birth.

Adrianne.

carson
08-30-2005, 09:02 AM
To answer my own question, my alternet birthday is March 15th. The reason being, it's the Ides of March. Anyone that knows the play about Cesar will understand.

~hugs~
:hugs:

Ah yes, "Beware the Ides of March!" Spoken by Spurinna the Soothsayer to Caesar of his impending death while Caesar was on his way to the Senate. In reply, Caesar said, "He is a dreamer; let us leave him. Pass." After some consideration, however, Caesar thought he may be safe if he stayed inside for one day of the "Ides of March." Unfortunately, the cycle of days in the Roman calendar was confusing even to the citizens and Caesar misjudged which day the Ide fell on. Oops. So, he was slain by his enemies in the Pompey Theater at the foot of the statue of Pompey near where the Senate was being held that day in the Temple of Venus. March 15, 44 B.C.E. Oh, and as Caesar lay dying, he look up to see that one of his "enemies" had actually been a good friend. Hence the quote, "Et Tu Brute?"

Sigrid
08-30-2005, 09:52 AM
Ah yes, "Beware the Ides of March!" Spoken by Spurinna the Soothsayer to Caesar of his impending death while Caesar was on his way to the Senate. In reply, Caesar said, "He is a dreamer; let us leave him. Pass."

My real birthday 2435944 JD, which makes me 17669 today. Sigrid was born on Tuesday 2453466 JD and is only 147... still just a babe.

http://www.numerical-recipes.com/julian.html

carson
08-31-2005, 03:10 AM
My real birthday 2435944 JD, which makes me 17669 today. Sigrid was born on Tuesday 2453466 JD and is only 147... still just a babe.

http://www.numerical-recipes.com/julian.html

That's not only historically acurate of you, Sigrid, but rather brave. Most ladies won't reveal their age. :) I'm Dec. 29, 19XX :flirt: according to our currently used Gregorian calendar. Unfortunately, being a Pope and all, he could get away with stealing the concept and not giving credit to the monk Dionysius Exiguus who actually worked it out...in the 6th century C.E. One thousand years before Pope Gregory XIII claimed it as his own!

Deborah
08-31-2005, 03:15 AM
No i just use my real birthday. I have a first, middle and use my real last name. I'm not listing it here though because its not that common. Don't need anyone looking for me lol.

Amy Leanne T******

RachelDenise
08-31-2005, 05:05 AM
Posted my real birthday, but I have a birthday for Rachel Denise as well. I use a different day on which I got my first bra from a mail order catalogue. I was 14 at the time!

jessbcuzz
08-31-2005, 06:05 AM
Ah yes, "Beware the Ides of March!" Spoken by Spurinna the Soothsayer to Caesar of his impending death while Caesar was on his way to the Senate. In reply, Caesar said, "He is a dreamer; let us leave him. Pass." After some consideration, however, Caesar thought he may be safe if he stayed inside for one day of the "Ides of March." Unfortunately, the cycle of days in the Roman calendar was confusing even to the citizens and Caesar misjudged which day the Ide fell on. Oops. So, he was slain by his enemies in the Pompey Theater at the foot of the statue of Pompey near where the Senate was being held that day in the Temple of Venus. March 15, 44 B.C.E. Oh, and as Caesar lay dying, he look up to see that one of his "enemies" had actually been a good friend. Hence the quote, "Et Tu Brute?"

Wow, Carson! I am very impressed! Maybe we should start a thread for us classic novel readers!