PDA

View Full Version : Nothing like a day of shopping

Christy_M
08-19-2010, 01:40 AM
I had a great opportunity to do some shopping today at "C"Ross Dress for less...is shoe week just the best thing? I didn't have the courage to try on dresses there but I did find some really cute stuff. I feel great. I am not even sure why.

Tasha McIntyre
08-19-2010, 02:25 AM
You got that right - there is nothing like a day shopping.

I I didn't have the courage to try on dresses there but I did find some really cute stuff. I feel great. I am not even sure why.

You feel great because you have taken a step forward. The next step might be to try on a dress. Then, after that, to enter the shopping mall in a dress (or a skirt) with a nice wig and your makeup done, oh and some nice shoes too etc. Not much in life can beat that feeling :daydreaming:

Good luck, keep progressing.

Tash :)

sissystephanie
08-19-2010, 02:29 PM
You are right, there is nothing like a day spent shopping for feminine stuff. Well, that is until you look at your bank account!!

AKAMichelle
08-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Shopping is fun en femme. Shopping as a male is boring.

Christy_M
08-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Shopping is fun en femme. Shopping as a male is boring.

I take what I can get...I haven't got the stones to shop en femme, yet. I am not sure where I am willing to ry to be out like that...the car and gas station is as far as I am "comfortable" (uncomfortable is more like it) without too much fear.

LitaKelley
08-19-2010, 10:08 PM
I went shopping at a thift store today.. found alot of great clothes, and everything for only $2.. I was so happy and excited and so glad I went there, especially after trying on this gorgeous skirt I got.. I LOVE it.

kimdl93
08-19-2010, 10:11 PM
OK can I confess a male weakness....I hate shopping for guy stuff generally, but get me in a sporting goods store...well, that's a different matter.

LitaKelley
08-19-2010, 10:15 PM
OK can I confess a male weakness....I hate shopping for guy stuff generally, but get me in a sporting goods store...well, that's a different matter.

I'm like that if it's a military surplus store.. I come out broke every time.

kimdl93
08-19-2010, 10:16 PM
there ya go. Of course, if the proprietors knew what I was wearing underneath....well it might not go so well.