PDA

View Full Version : Invited to a cd barbeque

kay_cd
08-16-2004, 01:03 PM
Hi girls,
I was invited to a barbeque by a couple of other crossdressers who know I am a crossdresser as well but have never seen me dressed. Everyone there will be a crossdresser and they tell me the back yard is very private so "Please come dressed" I am nervous about this since I have never completly dressed (as in a skirt) in public before. Please let me know if you think how I look in the attached photo would be appropriate to wear to this little event. (Sorry, I did not have time to put up my hair and make-up for this pic.)

Mn.Marilyn
08-16-2004, 01:10 PM
Kay you look great! You go girl.

NewShy21NJmtf
08-16-2004, 03:04 PM
You look as good as any GG would, and I mean it.

Stephanie

Michelle_CD
08-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Hey!

You look great! Very nice legs as far as I can tell by the pic. We're you wearing hose in the picture? Have fun at the BBQ!

Michelle_CD

Jennifer Ivy
08-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Eat! Drink! And be Merry! You look great sweety!

Cher
08-16-2004, 04:59 PM
Hi Miss Kay: I'd go - have a great time and don't forget the napkin in your lap...BB sauce stains can be tough to remove...kisses

Tristen Cox
08-16-2004, 04:59 PM
Girl you have to go! Break out the ketchup and buns.
I think you have the perfect outfit picked. What a great opportunity. Don't forget to tell us all about your time.

Sooo jealous,
Tristen

odelay
08-16-2004, 07:38 PM
You look great in that skirt!

<-- jealous too.

softandsmooth
08-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Go for it!

Great legs - great look. Have fun.

Charlotte

Madilyn
08-16-2004, 08:45 PM
Hey Kay,

It sounds like a relatively safe and controlled environment to express yourself in...let's face it, no one there will even know your drab self except the host and hostess, so go be Kay in a completely grand way (I'm so poetic).

That's the whole fun of going out dressed is your ability to be free of any inhibitions you might have in your drab life. Go be girly, flirty, and have fun. Maybe you can find a nice gentleman (or another completely hot girlfriend) to cut-up your meat for you...we can't be havin' any of dem dare bar-b-que stains on the wardrobe, ya hear? ;)

LOL, I hope you have a wonderful time and come back to tell us all about it.

Kisses cutie,

Maddy :cool:

Julie
08-17-2004, 03:48 AM
Kay,

You're obviously a skirt girl and with those legs I can see why. Some rules for going out:

Hide or shave male body hair
Take your time preparing yourself
Act like a lady (you don't have to change your voice, just don't act like a guy!)
Be confident, kind, thoughtful and considerate
Enjoy yourself
Have fun and make sure to take some pictures to include in your account of the event. I know we would all like so see as well as hear how it went.

Julie

kay_cd
08-17-2004, 08:00 AM
Girls,
Thanks so much for all of the positive feed back! I did not really expect it but really appreciate it. Thanks for the pointers as well! I was wearing panty hose in the pic and wondered if some well shaved legs might be more appropriate for a B-B-Q.
Kisses, Kay

Teddie
08-17-2004, 10:12 AM
I have to add a #6 to Julie's list.

#6 - Be sure to tell us all about it.

And, yes the skirt looks fantastic. And, shaved legs with a cute pair of sandals would look really good.

Janice Ann
08-17-2004, 10:40 AM
Janice would be painting her toe nails as we speak ,Julies list is great-
Get lots of pics - and tell all----- Hugs Janice Ann

kristi cd
08-17-2004, 02:05 PM
You look great. Can't wait to hear how it went. :p

PaulaJeanette
08-18-2004, 07:00 AM
Wow...what a treat. Have a grand time. You look great! Dress anyway you wish...pantyhose...heels...you decide! You'll be among sisters who'll be non-judgemental and compliment you. Whatever you wear will be fine. Just enjoy the moment.

Paula J.