PDA

View Full Version : Femine full time

Bunny Girl Zoe
08-19-2010, 09:32 AM
Come to reliese that I want to live full time as female as been living that way for few months now and only male me comes out is in public and even then still a few items femine clothing on me. I have out a couple times in public as Zoe at some lgbt pride events and felt so free and realy alive. I am going have make appoinment with doctor so I can start the on the road of HRT.

Gerrijerry
08-19-2010, 09:39 AM
I would only suggest that you may be starting a little early on the treatments. I would suggest that you go full time for a few months first and then after you are sure that is what you want then start the HRT. Just my 2 cents. Please realize that HRT does things to your body that after a time can not be changed. I am not telling you not to see a doctor that is very important. Just think that since you have not really been out to everyone else completely yet you might want to see how it effects your life first.

Gillian
08-19-2010, 09:39 AM
Hi Zoe,

That sounds like real progress, I truly wish you well and every happiness, I have missed your updates but how did you get on with Mum? last time I read your news you still hadn't told her,,,,

Bunny Girl Zoe
08-19-2010, 11:42 AM
She knows I dress female as only clothes I wear inside plus she has been there at sometimes when I got clothes and even buy female clothes for me, as well washing clothes for me including personal items of clothing:o. We have not realy sat down and realy talked about it, mainly because waiting till I know fully what path I am on myself but now I know the route I like to take we can talk about it, as no go saying before now I like wearing female clothes then later down the line come and say it is more than that and that I like live as female. Going have visit doctor and talk about it with him so can then get appointment with a gender therapist and start on road to transition, as I know in my heart and mind this is what I want.

Gillian
08-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Hi Zoe,

This is indeed a massive step and I wish you every happiness as it will be a long journey to get to who you are. If I were in your position right now I would be doing so much soul searching as you are too so I think your choice of caution is very very wise.

I know I am far away but if I can help or be a shoulder pm me and again lots of best wishes and :hugs: from Scotland

maverick.saxena
08-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Best wishes Zoe!!