PDA

View Full Version : Changeaway

claireinheels
08-19-2010, 12:46 PM
Hi ive been thinking that one day if i get the chance im going to go to the tv changeaway in london. But im a bit worried as when i dress i get quite exited,would this be a problem or does it happen to other girls? i know its a long way offf but i will wait and take the opportunity when it comes its always been in my dreams to have a proper photoshoot and changeover...any comments appreciated.:daydreaming:

CallMeMeg
08-19-2010, 12:57 PM
I had to google "tv changeaway".

I'm sure they've dealt with excited customers before. I wouldn't worry.

I would be excited. :)

Miss Misery
08-19-2010, 01:17 PM
I need to google tv changeaway too.

Early in my CDing experience, I also got "excited' and one time I decided to drive off fully dressed to the nines. Made it to the bottom of the driveway when "the excitement, shall we say peaked.":o I rushed back up the driveway and into the house - weird how all the courage and confidence I had going out the door rapidly disappeared (instantly) after having "too much excitement".

I don't know how I would have survived had that happened in a more public place.

claireinheels
08-19-2010, 02:59 PM
The place im talking about is called transformation its run by stephanie ann lloyd a famous cross dresser in uk. They have shops up and down england but the one i want to visit is near euston station .i once got outside few yrs ago but chickened out .how silly was i:-(

kimdl93
08-19-2010, 03:18 PM
sounds like fun! Don't chicken out this time!

eluuzion
08-19-2010, 03:34 PM
The "TV Changeaway" sounds like a product invention Jack LaLaine would be selling on his juicer infomercial. :heehee:

It sounds like an adventure to me. I am sure you would not be the first "nervine" that paid them a visit. They are probably very polished in making new "customers" feel comfortable.

You won't see anyone you know anyway, right? (If you are lucky, that is...:heehee:)

Just Do it !

:love:

maverick.saxena
08-19-2010, 04:53 PM
Tv changeaway!!! Wow!! Are there any such places in ST Louis

katie.anne.rose
08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
I have been to the branch near west brom on several occasions over the last 10 years and have always received a warm and friendly welcome by the staff.

they help you with your look and figure, using wigs, corsets, they have everything you need, i remember one time the two ladies: Shirley and Diane were helping me out when Diane asked if i had a fem name, at this point i could not decide on one.

so that day Diane christened me Katie, took me a while to get used to it but i am really happy with the name.

sorry its a little long, my advice is go have fun enjoy the experience and the coffee.

Alberta_Pat
08-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Claire;

I would take you in hand and walk with you into that shop were I closer.

Since I am not, may I suggest you ring for an appointment? A few kind words on the phone will help you get over the jitters. I promise you won't be the same person walking out as walking in.

Persephone
08-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Claire;

I would take you in hand and walk with you into that shop were I closer.

Uh, Pat, I may be wrong, but I suspect that Claire is attempting to describe "excitement" rather than "jitters," and, as a result, taking her in hand might not be your best choice.