PDA

View Full Version : .....Too Never Wear Pants dressed as a Women???......

Christina Horton
08-19-2010, 07:05 PM
I was just wondering......

Has anyone out there told themselves that they will never wear paints when out dressed as a women?

I have made such a promise to myself. Will I keep it, I'm not sure but as of this date Aug 19th 2010 I have not worn pants in Girl-Mode.

Why well I just hate pants or slacks for our UK birds here.

Yes Yes Yes I know you can still look fem in pants but I don't like them.

Anyone have the same feelings and if not ((((WHY?))))

Kerrylee61
08-19-2010, 07:30 PM
I can wear pants anytime as a male. Why bother when we all want to look a la femme.

Kerry

Billijo49504
08-19-2010, 07:36 PM
If you lived here in Michigan, you would change your tune. When it's below zero with a -10 wind chill, in a skirt with nylons on, your bit and pieces would be ice cubes....:2c:...BJ

Jay Cee
08-19-2010, 07:40 PM
If you lived here in Michigan, you would change your tune. When it's below zero with a -10 wind chill, in a skirt with nylons on, your bit and pieces would be ice cubes....:2c:...BJ

Yeah, I could see that being an issue. Not much different here in Manitoba.

I'll probably stick to dresses and skirt, unless I am doing some work around the house that would make pants the more practical choice.

NicolaD
08-19-2010, 07:57 PM
I also made that promise to myself in the past. but only this week i did go out in public fully crossed dressed. wearing a pair of slacks with a side zipper.

still felt feminine all the same even though I was not in a skirt

BiancaEstrella
08-19-2010, 08:04 PM
I have a couple of pairs of women's jeans, and a pair of women's slacks. After that, skirts, dresses, and tunics here.

kimdl93
08-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I could see that being an issue. Not much different here in Manitoba.

I'll probably stick to dresses and skirt, unless I am doing some work around the house that would make pants the more practical choice.

I used to live in Minnesota - got plenty cold too...my excuse for wearing tights. But seriously, I probably would prefer to wear dresses/skirts most of the time, but if my wife and I get to take our dream vacation, I'll probably end up wearing some women's slacks, capris and shorts.

charlie
08-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Hello Christina!
I cheat and wear leggings at times when I'm lazy. Tight long leggings, tunic top with a fat belt, sandals with 4" heels and bright red toenails can look quite good. Not jeans, capris, or slacks though!

LitaKelley
08-19-2010, 08:48 PM
No pants for me.. I love skirts. :love:

Danni Bear
08-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Christina,

I wear pants/slacks as appropiate. That I know is opposite of most. It always depends on what,where or what I'm doing. A dress or skirt is not always right. Comfort plays a large role. Does that make me less femenine, nope. Look at GG's, they wear what makes sense to them according to activity. I guess I'm in the minority, but that's ok. Everybody has their own style sense.

:hugs:
Danni

jeannanj
08-19-2010, 09:13 PM
I thought the samething til I found some jeans I just had to have. Ran home to slip them on and they were way too long. Oh well should be back from the tailor tomorrow :)

Nicole Erin
08-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Shorts, slacks, or jeans, all women's, I am not big on skirts, of course I can pretty much dress en femme whenever I feel like it, I mean most days at school I am made up.

I know it is weird for a TRAHNNY like me but I am not into wearing skirts, probably cause I don't have the butt for it.

t-girlxsophie
08-19-2010, 09:21 PM
Why well I just hate pants or slacks for our UK birds

Thank goodness you cleared that up,had visions of women running around in men's underpants LOL

I much prefer wearing Skirts and Dresses,they make me feel more feminine,have wore trousers as a guy for over 40 years so I wouldn't prefer to wear them when dressed,I own 1 pair of trousers,1 pair of jeans and 2 pair of 3/4 length leggings and mostly wear them at home.But IMO me banning them wouldn't work I mean in middle of a blizzard,or heavy rain I would say it would be more prudent to wear them,so I would say I would rather NOT Wear them than Instill a complete ban,As long as It's only on very rare occasions

FeliciaK
08-19-2010, 09:25 PM
i used to not want to wear pants to go out mainly because (to me) its a harder look to pull off and be passable, but recently have gotten a few pairs that i 'seem' to be able to pull off (better fit than im used to) so maybe my opinion will change :)

Loni
08-20-2010, 01:51 AM
not so much what you have on...but how you feel about your self.

that is my motto.

my ex and a couple gg friends always would have on a pair of my jeans or a shirt. did not matter what they had on they always looked better in it than me. :doh::sad:

Gillian
08-20-2010, 01:59 AM
Hey Christina,

I am with you 100% but with a slight twist, I made an embargo on Jeans! I will allow myself on very rare occasion to wear very feminine cut trousers soft, well cut and very fabric that has drape to it as I find they can flatter my figure and make me appear more "hip"py looking that I adore.

joannemarie barker
08-20-2010, 02:01 AM
I won't wear pants.being a girl is all about pretty skirts and dresses for me :)

Veronica Lacey
08-20-2010, 02:31 AM
Skirts and dresses are always the preference for sure. Just the same, when I saw some satin pants in the store one Christmas I was hooked, bought two sets. They fit snug but comfy and feel extraordinary in ways that male pants and jeans never can. I have one other set of loose fitting pants that are silky soft and tie with a draw string. These, too, feel fantastic.

Skirts and these particular pants drape the legs in different ways and I love both. If we are talking femme jeans and cotton pants et al then I would not be very excited about them and stick to my skirts.

Andromeda
08-20-2010, 02:33 AM
Pants are male attire as far as i am concerned. Its skirts, dresses and just about any other type of female attire for me. Pants due not turn on the girl in me.

prene
08-20-2010, 03:26 AM
My running body gives me huge thighs and butt and a smaller waist.

I wear sz 33-34" waist pants to fit my big butt and thighs but I have a 30-31 waist(27-28" with a corset).
That is why I fit better in sz 10 or 12 GG jeans then male jeans.

I would suggest you tryiing then GG jeans out. For me and my runners body this is the way to go.

I wear standard GG jeans mostly. I tried a pair of my GG friends jeans on a long time ago while at her place when I spilled somthing on mine. I noticed they fiit great. I asked her this was weird and she told my my body was that way and I should just wear womens pants and laughed. We both laughed but I couldn't complain with the results. It took me 2 months to her jeans back to her. I got a few of her throw aways and have been buying them GG jeans ever since. Where in Girl or boy dress.

aggi123
08-20-2010, 03:28 AM
capris are awesome :)

But i've only ever worn skirts when out

Kate Simmons
08-20-2010, 03:34 AM
Subtle "peer pressure" Christina?:)

RobynB
08-20-2010, 04:42 AM
Pants---never, never, ever.
Cold weather for me means skirts, tights and boots.

Rianna Humble
08-20-2010, 05:01 AM
Has anyone out there told themselves that they will never wear pants when out dressed as a women?

Yes, I told myself that. After all women's trousers (or pants for our colonial cousins) were too similar to the male clothing whose hegemony I was trying to escape.

Did I keep to it? Nope. Why? Quite simply, why deny myself clothing that other women can wear and which doesn't look bad on me? I still prefer a good dress or skirt & top, but there are some occasions when I think trousers are the right thing for me.

Sally24
08-20-2010, 05:04 AM
You really should at least try on a nice pair of stretch jeans that fit just right. They can look fabulous and they fit and feel so much different than man jeans! I don't wear them often, but when I'm in the mood I enjoy them. Another benefit is that they are the "uniform" of the modern woman...... jeans and a cami.

dominique
08-20-2010, 05:25 AM
I prefer to wear skirts, but in the winter it can get cold so I've to force my self into trousers or jeans if I'm going out. Last resort trousers.

Fab Karen
08-20-2010, 05:29 AM
Stretch jeans? They hug your curves, and, oh look, that woman has a penis!

Teresa Macaw
08-20-2010, 05:35 AM
I love pretty sexy woman pants, they ca be so pretty & colorful. In different lengths & cuts. So I say wear all my new choices as I feel.

DonnaT
08-20-2010, 12:36 PM
No jeans or slacks for me. Some shorts are OK, however.

Christina2008
08-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Just like full length jeans/denims, I find trousers/pants worn by woman can be quite a sexy look if done well, never say never.

I would always prefer 100% of the time they didn’t but sometimes, seeing those tight thighs and nice butt in pants whilst wearing a pair of heels can be very femme and attractive. (I have a girl at work that is so gorgeous in pants, she could wear a bin bag and I’d still think she was dressed beautiful, although maybe my infatuation is altering my perception :lovestruck:)

I know where you’re coming from though.

crossdrezzer1
08-20-2010, 04:58 PM
the title says paints,,, took me a minutue to figure out it meant pants,,,

NathalieX66
08-20-2010, 05:04 PM
I wore a pair of light grey woman's slacks to a Tri Ess meeting a few months back. (I had a poison ivy rash) , plus a very sheer & ruffly black blouse & a pair of wedge cork 3" high shoes & metallic red nail polish. I did not feel any less of a woman.

Some CD'ers feel that dess/skirt is the only way. I just like to emulate women because they have all the freedom in the world to dress however they want.

Joanne Curl
08-20-2010, 07:08 PM
I thought I'd never wear pants too but when I looked around I noticed a lot of the GG's I wanted to look like, surprise, wear pants. I want to blend and look like the other 50 plus years old women so I started wearing pants. First just nice slacks but now I wear jeans, capris, and shorts- just like the rest of the women my age. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing a nice dress or skirt but to blend in, pants are a must.

Alice Torn
08-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Christina, I have always wore dresses or skirts, when out. I never thought i would try women's pants, as I am so tired of seeing almost nothing but pants, jeans and shorts. But, in thrift store frenzy, I got a thought, to look at the womens pants sections, and did something i thought i would never do! I bought a pair of jeans, which flatter my hips and rearend, and a pair of black slacks. Also, someome gave me a free pair of capris, with an ebay order. I totoally prefer skirts, and dresses, but, took some pics, and don't look too bad. Like someone else said, high heels ad class to pants!

PretzelGirl
08-20-2010, 09:16 PM
I haven't denied myself any styles yet that I know of. The variety is part of the experience. So while I love my dresses and skirts, pants/slacks can be part of some great outfits also.

MsJenna
08-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Well, I may be the "odd" girl out here, but I absolutely adore women's jeans, but I was born with a woman's hips, so that may be why.

I will say they are worlds apart from guys jeans.

Lesley Ann
08-20-2010, 10:01 PM
I never wear men's jeans, pants, shoes, underwear, shirts et al! I haven't for some years, like other members I have found ladies (as above) to be a better cut and fit (only once did I receive a comment about wearing ladies pants) so I feel 24/7 that I am 'fem'. When I go out fully dressed I always wear skirts/dresses, make-up etc., which makes my day!
So my point? Why not always wear dresses/skirts when totally fem, but always wear fem pants, jeans etc the rest of the time, that way you are fem 24/7 !
Lesley Ann

Sara Jessica
08-20-2010, 10:42 PM
I haven't denied myself any styles yet that I know of. The variety is part of the experience. So while I love my dresses and skirts, pants/slacks can be part of some great outfits also.

Well, I may be the "odd" girl out here, but I absolutely adore women's jeans, but I was born with a woman's hips, so that may be why.

I will say they are worlds apart from guys jeans.

Right on times two!!!

Besides, clothes don't make this woman, it's what's in the heart.

joank
08-20-2010, 10:53 PM
Blend,Blend,Blend. For those of us who go public, sometimes pants help with the blending and I'm still overdressed for Wal-Mart.

Christina Horton
08-23-2010, 08:43 AM
I can wear pants anytime as a male. Why bother when we all want to look a la femme.

Kerry

You got that right on the money. That's the way I look at it too.

Well as it is wen it's -10 or 15 I (in drab) wear a t shirt and pants. I don't see me going to pants in Fem-mode any time soon cuz of cold weather!

Subtle "peer pressure" Christina?:)

Are you saying I am putting on the pressure or am having the pressure being put on me?

If you think I wear dress only cuz of peer pressure well thats not the case.

If you think I'm the one applying the peer pressure then thats not what I'm Turing to do here.

I may one day wear pants out dressed but I don't see that happening any time soon.

regularman
08-23-2010, 09:40 AM
The closest thing to pants ill wear is women's leggings..

Tasha McIntyre
08-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Absolutely Christina - mark me down for a dress or skirt every time :daydreaming:

Vieja
08-23-2010, 10:26 AM
As Kerrylee said "I can wear pants any time" skirts are for me.

Vieja

joanna marie
08-23-2010, 11:06 AM
I tried on my first pair of girl skinny jeans the other day
and while they felt good, to me they are still pants.
I'll stick to dresses and skirts.

marian
08-23-2010, 12:10 PM
I love to wear tight jeans!!! I love what I feel and how I look with them. I like to dress casual in femme.

minalost
08-23-2010, 12:24 PM

North Dakota too!

I love to wear tight jeans!!! I love what I feel and how I look with them. I like to dress casual in femme.

Oh yes! I have just as many fem Jeans - in my limited wardrobe - as skirts. I love both!
:hugs:

t-girlxsophie
08-23-2010, 12:27 PM
I think it's wrong to say to blend in,you must always wear Trousers or Jeans,on my last trip out i wore a pencil Skirt,and never got any negativity off the Public,and I did notice there was a few women wearing skirts,more than I have seen for a while

:hugs:Sophie x

Christina Horton
08-27-2010, 01:08 AM
The closest thing to pants ill wear is women's leggings..

That's something I have never worn out while dressed. In drab trucking but not dressed. See I live on the west coast of BC and in the winter time it does not get that cold. That's one reason I love this part of Canada.

I think it's wrong to say to blend in,you must always wear Trousers or Jeans,on my last trip out i wore a pencil Skirt,and never got any negativity off the Public,and I did notice there was a few women wearing skirts,more than I have seen for a while

:hugs:Sophie x

Ya I see that to and I like to count them. I would say about 30% of the women around here are in dresses or skirts. So that is cool but I will not stop because its not the trend.

erickka
08-27-2010, 06:15 AM
I love my skirts, but I also love my stretchy girl jeans. With the right top and a cute pair of heels, I feel just as girly wearing them as I do in a skirt and blouse.

Christina Horton
09-03-2010, 10:13 AM
I love my skirts, but I also love my stretchy girl jeans. With the right top and a cute pair of heels, I feel just as girly wearing them as I do in a skirt and blouse.

Well I never would say that you can't look Fem with jeans but, that not what I want to do.

I have been carefully watching the women around me and I see at the mall or walking down the street that I would say about 30 to 40 % of the women out there are in fact wearing skirts tops or dresses. Plus I have see in the last 3 weeks about 7 women are wearing pantyhose too. So they do and looks great.
So if we want to wear dresses (well at least in Canada) you won't stand out that much Just for wearing dresses not (slacks) pants.
Now if you went out to the mall in a sayyyy a rubber dress or a bongade outfit you'll get wayyyyyyyy more people looking at ya LOL.

5150 Girl
09-03-2010, 10:31 AM
For me skirts, and dresses are the best part of the female experience.
However a week ago, my Poalr Bear draged me to Wally World and made me get a pair of LEI jeans, and I wore them out the next day.

Kathryn Martin
09-03-2010, 11:03 AM
I wear capris and slacks all the time because they make me look more feminine than a dress. I also love pencil skirts which work really well for me. It is the dresses that don't work for me.

Tracy X Cruz
09-03-2010, 11:14 AM
I have not worn pants in femme, honestly living in georgia I don't see any foreseeable reason to either! I always hated jeans, I concede that women's jeans are usually softer then mens, but I do not plan to wear pants when Dressed. I may wear leggings or something under a skirt if it is cold, but not "just" pants.

Christina Horton
09-06-2010, 01:24 AM
For me skirts, and dresses are the best part of the female experience.
That I think is the main reason I like them so much. Plus as I have said pants are just something I wear to much anyway so I treat myself to a dress or skirt with a nice top.....

However a week ago, my Poalr Bear draged me to Wally World and made me get a pair of LEI jeans, and I wore them out the next day.

Now how did you come to call her "Polar Bear"?....Did you like the look of the Jeans?

I wear capris and slacks all the time because they make me look more feminine than a dress. I also love pencil skirts which work really well for me. It is the dresses that don't work for me.

So are you against dresses for yourself? Or do you wear them once in a while?

I have not worn pants in femme, honestly living in Georgia I don't see any foreseeable reason to either! I always hated jeans, I concede that women's jeans are usually softer then mens, but I do not plan to wear pants when Dressed. I may wear leggings or something under a skirt if it is cold, but not "just" pants.

COLD in Georgia.....Hay I've been there in winter and I would not find it cold. But since your there all year round you can't take the 40 F temp there in winter. 40F up here in winter you'll see people in shorts and all that . I get a kick out of you all down south in winter wearing winter parkas and me in shorts lol. But you all do get back at me in the summer when I'm dieing form the heat and you all say you like it hotter LOL.

rachellenicole
09-06-2010, 09:13 AM
I have a variety of really cute jeans, crops and capris pants and love them. With the right top and cute sandals or heels you can look very nice. Of course... I do have skirts and dresses, however, I wear jeans quite often as do many genitic women.

jenna_woods
09-06-2010, 09:26 AM
I told my self that wen I frist started but found in the Maine winters, sometimes I had to wear slacks,

butch22
09-06-2010, 09:31 AM
you must look nice in them

how they feel

renee k
09-06-2010, 09:34 AM
You really should at least try on a nice pair of stretch jeans that fit just right. They can look fabulous and they fit and feel so much different than man jeans! I don't wear them often, but when I'm in the mood I enjoy them. Another benefit is that they are the "uniform" of the modern woman...... jeans and a cami.

I totally agree!! jeans, cami and heels!

Renee

Maryesther M.
09-06-2010, 09:38 AM
When I dress up en femme it's skirts all the way. I wouldn't DREAM of wearing pants

DoreenR
09-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Like most of your girls, I also wear skirts and dresses most of the time. But, I do have this pair of jeans that fit me just right and when the mood is right, I've done those with a tunic top and love the look. However, nothing better than showing off my legs with a short skirt......

Sarah L
09-06-2010, 10:28 AM
On the rare occasion that I go out as Sarah,it's a skirt or a dress.Last winter,I was out in a skirt when it was 3 degrees and very windy.It's not easy to pump gas,hold your purse and try to keep your skirt from going over your head at the same time.I walked around the town park twice and had a great time.When it's that cold,you can be outside without too many people to bother you,so I took advantage of it.I like the cold.In the house,I will wear women's sweatpants and I am thinking about trying some dress pants to see if I like them,but it will always be skirts and dresses for Sarah in public.

5150 Girl
09-06-2010, 10:51 AM
My SO prefers cooler / down right cold teperatures. This is the basis of how she became my big cuddly Polar Bear. (and I'm her kitty)
BTW, why is it that warm weather people and hot weather people always seem to hook up? Every couple I've ever known disagrees on where to set the thermostat!
And yes, I do like the jeans, and dispite the fact taht they broadcast the fact that they're women's jeans, (desighn on the pckets, the cut ect.) I even wear them drab.

Lexine
09-06-2010, 10:57 AM
If a pair of jeans creates a figure for me, I'll wear them. While I don't generally give a damn whether I pass or not, I'm mindful of what I wear based on the availability of certain articles of clothing (i.e. whether I do laundry or not!) but I also am mindful of dressing appropriately. Sure, I can throw caution to the wind and wear dresses every single time, but that just flags me unnecessarily (and immediately in some cases) as "out of the ordinary" and makes some people uncomfortable. There are probably different opinions on this, but that's just how I think :)

Barbara Dugan
09-06-2010, 11:53 AM
I have mixed feelings about jeans..I think they are necessary if you want to go out and about more often and want to blend in more..those are not my priorities now..I just got me one and I have to admit that they fit so good better than any male jeans that I have been wearing for 41 years

kayegirl
09-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Yes I also told myself no pants or girl trousers, but then I found that by wearing the right pants, I could wear them at work, without attracting any attention. The same applies to shirts and sweaters. In fact most of the time I wear completely femme clothing, whilst for work purposes, still presenting as a male, (important with my job driving funeral cars, or a school bus).

Samantha Girl
09-06-2010, 04:39 PM
YES Christina! NEVER ever!!! In boy mode I never ever wear pants unless I absolutely HAVE to. Meaning a wedding, a job interview or for a job in general. I wear shorts year round! ;) Yes, back in NJ, where I spent 33 years of my life, there could be a blizzard, it could be 20-30 degrees.... and I'd be the guy with a coat, gloves and shorts shoveling snow :D I like to say I am warm blooded ;)

So why would I ever wear pants as a woman? Skirts and dresses all the way! :cheer:

KarenSusan
09-06-2010, 07:44 PM
I have spent too many years wearing pants. As a result, Karen doesn't wear pants.