PDA

View Full Version : He or She

kayegirl
08-20-2010, 04:56 PM
Try again.
Just got home from a few days away on the east coast near Whitby, most of the time en femme. Anyway one morning I decided to cycle along a busy trail that follows an old railway between Scarboro and Whitby. I had my little dog with me, and for my own and his safety he travels in a kiddie trailer attached to the bike. (I have a friend who spent several days in intensive care after a dog ran into his front wheel). Anyway I'm in full femme mode, breast forms, wig and make up, although the cycling top and leggings could be taken either way, and taking a break outside a cafe in Robin Hoods Bay, when this guy approached me and starts asking questions about the dog and trailer, and the trail itself. Then he asks "He or She". I'm thinking "cheeky bug....r" and say something on the line of " I'm a male but living as far as possible as a female", and without any embarassment he replies "Oh I meant the dog". IU didn't know whether to feel insulted or flattered.

AKAMichelle
08-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Just face it you weren't the most important issue to him. He liked your dog. :D

Christina Horton
08-20-2010, 06:24 PM
A soon as I read that I knew thats what he meant. After all you both were talking about your dog and not you.

Gee i wonder what was no your mind when talking to him HeeHee!!!!

Jay Cee
08-20-2010, 06:28 PM
Reminds me of a joke regarding... ah, never mind.

Anyways, good story. Thanks for sharing.

Stephenie S
08-20-2010, 07:55 PM
That was a good one.

Nicole Erin
08-20-2010, 08:35 PM
I would have said - "I take requests"

Leslie Langford
08-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Try again.
Just got home from a few days away on the east coast near Whitby, most of the time en femme. Anyway one morning I decided to cycle along a busy trail that follows an old railway between Scarboro and Whitby. I had my little dog with me, and for my own and his safety he travels in a kiddie trailer attached to the bike. (I have a friend who spent several days in intensive care after a dog ran into his front wheel). Anyway I'm in full femme mode, breast forms, wig and make up, although the cycling top and leggings could be taken either way, and taking a break outside a cafe in Robin Hoods Bay, when this guy approached me and starts asking questions about the dog and trailer, and the trail itself. Then he asks "He or She". I'm thinking "cheeky bug....r" and say something on the line of " I'm a male but living as far as possible as a female", and without any embarassment he replies "Oh I meant the dog". IU didn't know whether to feel insulted or flattered.

...kind of reminds me of the old joke about the rather short man who goes into a restaurant and asks the waiter if they serve shrimps there - to which the waiter replies "Of course, sir, we serve anybody!" :doh::eek::heehee:

Fab Karen
08-20-2010, 08:52 PM
...kind of reminds me of the old joke about the rather short man who goes into a restaurant and asks the waiter if they serve shrimps there - to which the waiter replies "Of course, sir, we serve anybody!" :doh::eek::heehee:
Wouldn't work in this country, the plural of shrimp is shrimp.

Tina B.
08-22-2010, 10:53 AM
Come on, we know about you, but what is it, is the dog a boy or girl!lol
That is funny, he excepted you with out question, but not your dog!
Tina B.

kayegirl
08-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Come on, we know about you, but what is it, is the dog a boy or girl!lol
That is funny, he excepted you with out question, but not your dog!
Tina B.

Well the dog is a boy, but he has had his bits removed, and perhaps because of his colouring and nature most people think he is a she at first.

melissacd33
08-22-2010, 04:31 PM
Hahaha! What a great moment. Thanks for sharing!

noeleena
08-23-2010, 05:03 AM
Hi.

Yea well. if your taking them dogs for walks what would you expect . its all ways about the dogs . your just the minder .. he he , had to laugh tho. have two take both one of each like we do.

...noeleena...