PDA

View Full Version : a great way to feel good in drab

crossdrezzer1
08-20-2010, 05:01 PM
I just bought some levi's 512 16p boot cuts and they are female jeans,, they stretch like fem jeans and feel great,, the best part about them is they look like male jeans,, only I and the wife kow the secret,, she said that I could wear them all I want around because they look like male jeans,,, but feel like female jeans with the spandex in them,,, so off you go to get some levi 512's huh?

Heather1129
08-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Its amazing how great they can feel isn't it? Once you have worn stretch jeans you will never go back. I like mine with some polyester and/or ramie, light weight, uuummmmmm.....

Heather

rata
08-20-2010, 09:04 PM
I only wear female jeans now i like the elastane in the fabric , i like a tight fit in the thighs flaring out to bootcut or a flare or a wideleg style. No ones has ever said anything about my girl jeans except complimints especially from other gg's men dont notice..

Tanya83
08-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Cool. I've been looking for jeans. I'll try these. :)

Jay Cee
08-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the heads up - I'm about due for a new pair or two of jeans.

Lesley Ann
08-20-2010, 10:17 PM
On another thread, I have made the same comment, but why only ladies jeans ? I now do not wear anything that is made for men! From top to toe I am always dressed in ladies wear, shoes, pants, shirts, jumpers, underwear (bra always) even the three rings I wear on my fingers are women's!
I find the cut, style and quality of women's clothes to be far better than men's and also a lot less expensive, I can give many examples, but instead I will just say go out and have a look and compare (or go on the net) and regardless of your size you will find a size that will fit you like a 'glove' and you also will be 'fem' 24/7 !
Lesley Ann

tgirlggirl
08-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Wow these are great! I'll have to check out the levi store this week!

Janie
08-22-2010, 04:14 PM
I looked at the 512's. I don't have hips and don't want to wear padding with fem jeans(don't want baggy jeans in the hips). Can anyone recommed some fem jeans that are more straight tapered? I need a size 22-24.

regularman
08-23-2010, 09:46 AM
i would love to wear some fem jeans.. but at 6'4" i cant find any in my size :(

kimdl93
08-23-2010, 10:13 AM
I'm trying to lose some weight....right now I'm around 227 and around 42" at the hips w/ 34 inseam. I wonder if they have a 512 that would fit me....well maybe if I can knock of 15 -20 pounds?

minalost
08-23-2010, 12:31 PM
i would love to wear some fem jeans.. but at 6'4" i cant find any in my size :(

I'm 6' with a 32" inseam and the "talls" at JC Penny's are perfect. I also think I've seen "extra talls" on line at Penny's or Khols, and one of them even shows the inseam length.
:hugs:

jerilynnedwards
08-23-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm 6'3" and wear a mens 32W 35I. I'd LOVE to find Fem Jeans (even regular slacks) that would fit due to the length.

Maryesther M.
08-23-2010, 02:49 PM
I hate jeans and never wear them.
I do, however like certain denim skirts, short, of course. Just recently in Debenhams I found a nice flat front & back but pleated at the sides design which I suspect must be intended to be worn as a hipster by GGs, as the waist size of a UK12/EUR38 is correct for me, (I normally take a 14/42) wearing it AT the waist, which makes the side pleats flare out, accentuating the femme appearance. The centre back zip does up with a lovely tight tug at the tum.
In comparison ALL jeans for me are drab, bootleg or no.

suchacutie
08-23-2010, 04:30 PM
Corresponding with the emergence of Tina, I went form 215 to 175 pounds. I bought a new pair of male jeans (they fit perfectly for male jeans) and my wife had one word for it: YUCK.

So, I went to VS online and, using my hip measurments, bought a pair of button-pocket London very-low rise jeans, size 8. They fit perfectly, my wife loved them, and here I am at a professional meeting with those jeans, a pair of boot cut jeans from VS and a pair of straight-cut jeans from Venus, all very low rise (they hit my hips perfectly), and all this in male mode.

What can I say? When my lovely wife likes the look, she gets the look!

I'm sure you all know what I mean!

tina :)

TNRobin
08-23-2010, 04:41 PM
I looked at the 512's. I don't have hips and don't want to wear padding with fem jeans(don't want baggy jeans in the hips). Can anyone recommed some fem jeans that are more straight tapered? I need a size 22-24.

They may not have the best price, but they deliver quickly. Check out Denimexpress.com. The nice part is that they give measurements like the rise in the front and back. At the very least it's a good place to go to compare them.

Ozark
08-23-2010, 10:00 PM
I've been wearing Levis 561, 560, 555 for years.

Lee and wrangler also make nice jeans.

Now that I am 61, i like elastic waist jeans.

Hello Chic!:D