PDA

View Full Version : god I love my sister

crossdrezzer1
08-20-2010, 05:23 PM
in case you didnt know last year I was my sisters maid of honor,,no cd thing at all since she didnt know,,it was just i meant that much to her,, i wore a tux,, well anyways I dont see her much and got free time next week,,, so i called her for a dat time,, we are planning to go get mani,pedi's.. and some shopping at dress barn,,, then a bite to eat,, got a real fun date with the sister,,,, she wants her adult son to get pedi and tells him its not a girl thing,,uncle gets them done,,, she said its a requierment to get a non--flat gloss applied to make them look good for a male,,, my nails have grown longer than my tips so have to go get them shortened,, they are looking to fewm lately and the wife is harping on me to get them shortened,, will tell the tech to file them flat but leave length..and a flat clear coat..will just have to wait to hear the rest of the story once it happens,, also what store,,,lets see,,fashion bug or dress barn,,????????

Jay Cee
08-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Cool sister you have there, Amy.

simplerhythm
08-20-2010, 06:23 PM
After coming out to my stepsister a couple weeks ago, she immediately suggested we go shopping or that I spend some time in her wardrobe. I pointed out that's pretty much the exact opposite of accounts you typically read about CD and sister -- CD caught by sister red-handed in her things and gets chewed out. And here we are, I'm up front, she's totally cool, and then says I get to spend some time in her closet :p awesome.

t-girlxsophie
08-20-2010, 06:29 PM
It's lovely to hear that you have a wonderful and Understanding Sister,must make you feel so happy

:hugs:Sophie x

Christina Horton
08-20-2010, 06:31 PM
My sister would never never want to go shopping...... She is gay and such a TOM-BOY. She have worn a dress at her grad her wedding and twice for halloween. I have more dresses then she has ever owned in her life. I throw more like a girl then she does(she taught me how to throw by the way). She hates shopping for clothes like most men. She wears no makeup( I prob have had more days in makeup then she has in her life.

I wish she was like me a girly girl like me is.:heehee:

Sophie86
08-20-2010, 10:24 PM
My older sister is on the short list of people who know. It's great being able to share the secret with her. She's very supportive.

Christinedreamer
08-20-2010, 11:47 PM
Sadly I just lost the one sister who had no issue with my dressing to lung cancer a couple weeks ago. I am sure there were some raised eyebrows as her hubby and my other sister were sorting out her things as Marcia had a copy of the pic in my avatar as well as others and several letters back and forth between us about CDing and the TG scene in Hawaii.

I sure miss her.

AKAMichelle
08-21-2010, 09:43 AM
I can only assume that she still doesn't know you are cd'er. I don't know how this is going to work with older son in tow. But have fun