PDA

View Full Version : Do you love excess time in your beautiful nightgowns?

PrettyFlowingGown
08-20-2010, 05:44 PM
I do, i just love it....like i am at the moment. I have 7 long satin or silk nightgowns to choose from, and they are all nearly floor length. I find it even more beautiful to wear 2 at once, cause it feels more softer against the skin.
I love to spend the night in them between satin sheets, then when i get up, i spend as long as i can lounging. I love the heater on, cause the heat picks up the satin scent and makes the room smell really beautiful and feminine. Its like, theres a silky smell in my loungeroom. If I had the chance i would wear my beautiful nightgowns all day, the most feminine clothing, apart from a wedding gown. My neighbour, a lady even joins me some mornings for a cuppa while i'm in my nightgown and robe, its a very beautiful feeling.

Imogen_Mann
08-20-2010, 05:52 PM
I like lounging about in my nightie.

I'm lazy like that.

Not the same. I know.

StacyCD
08-20-2010, 06:05 PM
I love long gowns as well. However, I only have three so I have some catching up to do. The good news for me is that I have switched from wearing satin pajamas to wearing a long gown to bed and my SO has been very accepting. I have also been wearing a bra and forms to bed so this is really good news! I guess I have never before thought of wearing two gowns at once--I guess I'm just 'old fashioned.'

Jay Cee
08-20-2010, 06:06 PM
I like lounging about in my nightie.

I'm lazy like that.

Not the same. I know.

I hear you. Lately, it's difficult to get to work on time, because I don't want to put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, with nothing femme underneath.

t-girlxsophie
08-20-2010, 06:36 PM
I work nights,so as soon as I get home It feels natural to slip into my silky nightie and robe,and lounge about for a short time,I prefer wearing short strappy nighties or chemise,but I do have long cream embroidered nightdress and matching robe I love wearing too

:hugs:Sophie x

Christina Horton
08-20-2010, 06:40 PM
When I'm home I'm either in the tub or in my bed watching TV . so If I'm home for the weekend and don't spend any real time in the tub I am in my night gowns all day and all night of course.

Oh ya by the way I have about 16 or so.

Debutante
08-20-2010, 09:39 PM
I love my night gowns... but they aren't as gorgeous as yours! Very pretty...!

Kathi Lake
08-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Nope! Now that my daughter is too old to snuggle in the mornings (how sad is that?! :)), I'm back to my normal bedtime attire - nothing!

:)

Kathi

Yvonne York
08-21-2010, 05:18 AM
Yes, I love my long slinky gowns and when at home lounge about in them for hours

kellyanne
08-21-2010, 08:34 AM
Oh yes, any time in a smooth sexy gown is well spent.
I love waking up during the night and walking around in a slumber, open the window or go on the balcony.

The rush of cool summer air up and under , onto the bare skin is very special indeed.

minalost
08-21-2010, 10:41 AM
When ever I sleep alone (rarely as I'm married...) I love to sleep in short satin or silk nighties. I don't really like long ones because they bind up on my legs - toss and turn too much I guess. Night gowns are (in my opinion...) one of the most feminine types of clothing you can own though so I can see why you like them.
:hugs: