PDA

View Full Version : OMG.. the strangest thing happened, and I loved it.

LitaKelley
08-21-2010, 12:12 AM
My wife is very rarely very affectionate.. She don't like to hug often, and she HATES kissing like young lovers, lol.. She hates making out in long passionate kisses..

Anyway, tonight she helps me with applying foundation and is hanging out in the bathroom with me.. We're in there because it's the only place with mirrors, and well, I just LOVE to look at myself in the mirror when I'm all done up.

My wife is watching me checking myself out, playing with my new hair, smiling, trying to make girlish faces, etc and asks me if this makes me happy.. Of course I said yes.. then she asks if I wanted to become a woman.. I thought about it for a moment.... but didn't answer.. so, I said "why".

She mentioned I could take hormones and become more feminine and grow breasts, etc.. I said "yeah, I know... but why are you telling me this" and she responds with "because you're beautiful, and I love you, and if this is who you want to be, then I'm ok with it" and then she hugged me and began passionately making out with me like we we're young lovers madly in love with each other... well, I loved it, and I couldn't help looking in the mirror for a moment to watch two beautiful women kissing, OMG it was so HAWT!!!

The last time we kissed like this had to be at least 8 or 9yrs ago

Marissa
08-21-2010, 12:42 AM
You know those of us without an SO and those without accepting SOs tend to get jealous when reading these types of post.. :sad:

But Honey, you are going way over the line with this one!!!!!:eek:

Okay, just kidding..but not about the jealousy part.. :D

I'm so happy for you for both have such a supportive wife..who even asks you what 'you' desire...and for her giving you such passionate kisses.. those are dearly two wonderful things.. :daydreaming:

Thank you for sharing... :)

Hugs,
Marissa

Steph.TS
08-21-2010, 01:06 AM
You know those of us without an SO and those without accepting SOs tend to get jealous when reading these types of post.. :sad:

But Honey, you are going way over the line with this one!!!!!:eek:

Okay, just kidding..but not about the jealousy part.. :D

I'm so happy for you for both have such a supportive wife..who even asks you what 'you' desire...and for her giving you such passionate kisses.. those are dearly two wonderful things.. :daydreaming:

Thank you for sharing... :)

Hugs,
Marissa

agreed, I wish I could have a SO that supportive, but I'm to shy to even speak to women lol

having a SO that supportive could build alot of closeness I'd imagine, I mean going shopping together, doing each other's make up, maybe pedicure/manicures, it could be very exciting to have that close of a relationship I'd think. If I knew for certain my religion was ok with HRT/SRS I'd love to do that :)

You are a very lucky person to have a SO that supportive.

randumbness
08-21-2010, 01:06 AM
Wow. Best reaction ever. Maybe your wife isn't telling you something, she might be bisexual. Or not. xD Awesome thing you've got going there, you're a lucky one.

Leslie Langford
08-21-2010, 01:07 AM
Hmmmmm...based on your account of this incident, methinks that your wife may have some bisexual (or at least bi-curious) tendencies, and seeing you en femme like this may have brought those latent feelings to the surface.

Baby steps are clearly in order here to explore this possibility further, especially if she is in denial about this part of herself. But it does open up some amazing possibilities for you in having your wife not only accept but actively encourage this part of you. Enjoy! - We should all be so lucky...:heehee: :thumbsup:

sandra-leigh
08-21-2010, 01:49 AM
:believeit:

Don't tell me you used that foundation with that hair color!

:tongueout

maverick.saxena
08-21-2010, 02:54 AM
u so lucky lita to have such a undertsnading and loving wife.. am jealous of you .. :)

Josey
08-21-2010, 03:39 AM
Your account mirrors mine to a great degree. My wife has lost her desire to be passionate much a result of medications for high blood pressure and other related factors. However she is supportive of my CDing without physcial contact except a hug and a kiss here and there. I've lived this way for a number of years. We're both fortunate in that we have supporting mates and for us that is most important.

Rianna Humble
08-21-2010, 03:39 AM
I hope you're planning a special surprise for your wife to thank her

pernille d
08-21-2010, 04:47 AM
Maybe your wife isn't telling you something, she might be bisexual. Or not. xD Awesome thing you've got going there, you're a lucky one.

fistly lucky you from one that has an unaccepting wife ,( things for us that dreams are made of)
secondly re the above quote , maybe she is may be not , but does it matter , as we all have our little secrets and ways and at the end of the day it boild down to respecting and accepting eachother whatever we are .

hang on to her and dont let her go sounds like you have landed a good fish there .:)

dieselman79
08-21-2010, 08:08 AM
I think you just improved your sex life!

LitaKelley
08-21-2010, 09:25 AM
I think you just improved your sex life!

Uh huh, but I don't think I can nor should I talk about that, but yes, things have spiced up since CD'ing

AKAMichelle
08-21-2010, 09:33 AM

I know that I got jealous. :tongueout

Christina Horton
08-21-2010, 11:15 AM
What if she is 100% gay and wants you to have srs. What would you do then?

Now I'm not saying that she is....I don't even know her but as said above what (if) she BI or gay. What if she just wants you to dress up and that is the only way she want to be intimate with you , What if she can't see you any other way now But as a women. What if she will want you to dress full time, what if every thing I've said is wrong?

She may or may not want anything beside the newness of this and all will be (normal) later.

What if you just hit the CD jackpot and have a women that loves you so much that she will help you with your CDing and never hate you for it.

Sorry if I brought you down but I want to make it clear that from what you wrote we can't be sure of why her sudden change of heart in the passion part of your lives.

Just go slowly and be careful you don't want to say the wrong thing to her that might hurt her badly. Think everything through before you ask her something and be clear on how much you love her. Go at her pace and hard as that WILL be. Tell her every day how much you love and respect her.

LitaKelley
08-21-2010, 06:53 PM
Well, she was drunk, something not out of the ordinary for her, and yes, she has stated in the past that she has had bisexual thoughts. Also, on the night I revealed to her that I like to wear panties, she told me that night she wanted to have lesbian sex with a woman via a threesome, but she was drunk that night too, lol.

So, anyway, last night when her and I were together, after the kiss I said to her "See, you said you wanted to be with a beautiful blonde girl, so I made one for you", lol

johnboy23
08-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Sounds like she has a little bit of lesbian couriosity.

KellyG
08-22-2010, 10:50 AM
It's inspiring just to know that this is possible. I think there's hope for the world!