PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing not enough, but too tired to dress!

CdChloe
08-21-2010, 01:38 AM
Hey everyone,

lately I've only really had time to underdress as after 2 weeks of full time overnight shifts has left me totally drained. Also the fact that the other week my wife asked me to be "just my husband".

Whilst I am somewhat happy with my life, not being able to make time for Chloe upsets me a little. But there are never enough hours in the day, and with work now also intruding on my time off, it gets even harder:(

many hugs,

Chloe

Persephone
08-21-2010, 02:45 AM
Yeah, it can be rough at times. Still, try and find some time for yourself when and where you can, even if it is just a bubblebath or something that will tell your inner girl that you're thinking of her.

AKAMichelle
08-21-2010, 09:40 AM
Been there - done that.

Sharon B.
08-21-2010, 02:48 PM
I have been working nights for the last six weeks 6:00PM to 7:00AM usually six day a week. Last night I was suppose to work but the contractor had problems so I got the night off. I still had to go into the office for my eight hours, before leaving the office I applied my makeup, donned a bra and when I got to my vehicle I changed into a pull over woman's top. To cut the story short I left my home in drab attire and when I came back home I was a woman and it felt great. I will be going out as a woman again on Monday morning to do some shopping.