PDA

View Full Version : One more progressive Step

maverick.saxena
08-21-2010, 02:45 AM
I did go today to victoria secret and buy some stuff for myself... took the courage and went in... browsed the stuff there for a while and was helpless and confused then slowly approached a SA and told her about me and then she was more than happy to help me finding the right stuff for me.. I bought a good push up bra with nipples and a couple of sexy panties from there..

And then went to walmart to but beer and then suddenly stopped by the ladies section to browse through the bras and then again was confused so went to the fitting room assistant and expressed her that I needed then she picked me some stuff from what I told her, then I asked her if I could try on she said go ahead so I spent some qulaity time in the dressing room and figured out the right stuff and bought some bra panties and pads from walmart.

the sad thing is at Victoria secret I want to try the bra's but the SA said that I wouldnt be able to do that there, but can return back if they wouldnt fit me... thanks ladies for all your support and encouragement...

I am looking to go to some thrift store's to pick some dresses up tomorrow and hoping evrything to go fine.. :)

I am looking for like minded people in St louis , are there any..? :)

AKAMichelle
08-21-2010, 09:39 AM
If you were dressed then the response about trying on things would be much different.

CallMeMeg
08-21-2010, 10:54 AM
A friend who I just came out to said she used to manage three VS stores. In one she saw a guy ask the SA to help him find something. She asked if it was for his wife or gf and he said it was for her. She said she couldn't help him. My friend told her she had no place on the floor if she couldn't help ALL customers and could work in the back room or not at all.

KristinSkye
08-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Looks like you're moving right along Monica. I gotta applaud you for being so brave and just being so blunt and honest with the SA's, you got the guts I wish I had :hugs: