PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour called me a tart....................................

Rachel_740
08-30-2005, 12:39 PM
And I think she's right :rolleyes:

A couple of days ago I was driving down the motorway in a lush pink calf-length skirt. By chance (and I mean by chance) when I got in the car my skirt had lifted and was sat on my thigh one side.

Anyway, it was a very busy day with traffic slowing & speeding up again, so I was in the middle lane and as I passed a truck the traffic slowed again, so I slowed and hung back maybe 100 yards from the car ahead. This truck I had just passed pulled up along side me again. We went side by side for maybe 1/2 mile and then my lane slowed a bit, so the truck went ahead again. As he did so, he sort of hung out the drivers window looking back at me.

As my lane speed up again I pulled up a bit ahead of him and then he came along side me again. I thought I'll amuse myself here and I moved my arm down a bit on the steering wheel so he could see my leg better ............................... then I lifted the other side of my skirt onto my other thigh :eek: .

Shortly after I pulled away a bit and I could see him change down to try to keep up, but the traffic was moving on and I went slowly with it.

A girl has to have some fun while driving :D

Anne

Noel Chimes
08-30-2005, 12:45 PM
Call you a tart. no. A teast maybe but not a tart. Unless that is a lomon tart.:lol:

Adrianne
08-30-2005, 01:29 PM
Sounds like you had fun with the trucker.

Adrianne.

Natalie x
08-30-2005, 02:27 PM
I like that, Anne, great fun! :D

Billijo49504
08-30-2005, 02:57 PM
HE HE! Shame on you :D

Angela Burke
08-30-2005, 07:18 PM
Anne,

you're a tart!

Love Angela XX

Sigrid
08-30-2005, 08:12 PM
And I think she's right :rolleyes:

A couple of days ago I was driving down the motorway in a lush pink calf-length skirt. By chance (and I mean by chance) when I got in the car my skirt had lifted and was sat on my thigh one side.

Anyway, it was a very busy day with traffic slowing & speeding up again, so I was in the middle lane and as I passed a truck the traffic slowed again, so I slowed and hung back maybe 100 yards from the car ahead. This truck I had just passed pulled up along side me again. We went side by side for maybe 1/2 mile and then my lane slowed a bit, so the truck went ahead again. As he did so, he sort of hung out the drivers window looking back at me.

As my lane speed up again I pulled up a bit ahead of him and then he came along side me again. I thought I'll amuse myself here and I moved my arm down a bit on the steering wheel so he could see my leg better ............................... then I lifted the other side of my skirt onto my other thigh :eek: .

Shortly after I pulled away a bit and I could see him change down to try to keep up, but the traffic was moving on and I went slowly with it.

A girl has to have some fun while driving :D

Anne

GIMME!!!

Joanne_'jojo'
08-30-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi,

Your neighbour was wrong, you're not a tart at all.... You're a FLOOSIE!! :evilbegon

Seriously though, sounds like you were having fun so WHO CARES keep it up ;)

Jojo.

Rachel_740
08-30-2005, 11:07 PM
GIMME!!!

No! Tamara's first in the queue for that skirt. See mpost #50 of mine and #51 of Tamara's in this Thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=162781#post162781) - it's the pink Monsoon skirt in the thread that we're talking about.

Tamara - Sigrid's trying to muscle in on your skirt here! (Snitch ;) )

Anne

Rainbow6562005
08-31-2005, 02:46 AM
Hi, Anne,

I think flaunting your gifts alone makes you a delightful flirt. Had you made a move on the trucker, that would have been something else.
I have no doubt that you helped make the trucker's day.

Rainbow :)

Tamara Croft
08-31-2005, 11:04 AM
No! Tamara's first in the queue for that skirt. See mpost #50 of mine and #51 of Tamara's in this Thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=162781#post162781) - it's the pink Monsoon skirt in the thread that we're talking about.

Tamara - Sigrid's trying to muscle in on your skirt here! (Snitch ;) )

Anne:eek: remind me to bitch slap her ;) and shame on you Anne!!!! ms tart indeed!!!!!!

Tristen Cox
08-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Stop giving me ideas Anne:p

ronna
08-31-2005, 10:05 PM
That is a great way to keep the freight moving, Anne_O, you know, give them something to chase after!

eileen1969
09-01-2005, 01:07 PM
gots to love that honey! if I am a tart! I am a strawberry tart with whip cream and a cherry on top! Gots to love us tarts! lol love Ronxoxo :love: :love: :love: :love:

Rachel_740
10-21-2005, 01:43 PM
I was driving down the motorway again this evening with my skirt pulled up round my thighs. I was completely in my own world, singing to the CD and as I passed a truck the driver hooted at me and flashed his lights as I pulled clear. All I can think is he must have got all excited about my legs:) because I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Anne

Deborah
10-21-2005, 01:52 PM
LOL i love doing that. Wiggling around in my car dancing while singing along with the radio or Cd. Great fun.