PDA

View Full Version : at what age

lori m crawford
08-21-2010, 06:28 PM
at what age did you say i will be me an just care who knows if you dressed as a women or what you wear i am 57 an i am to that point i dont care at 57 they wood think i was out of me head oney way lolo:love:

Tina B.
08-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Not sure at what age, it hasn't happened yet and I'm 66. Maybe someday, but I have my doubts that it's ever going to happen. But then beyond my wife, I have never felt the need to share this with anyone else.
Tina B.

sissystephanie
08-21-2010, 08:00 PM
I am not sure what age I was when I decided that. I do know it was a long time ago. I was married at age 23 in 1955, and had made that decision before then. Believe I was in my late teens!! Yes, I am older than either of the first two posters, at age 78! And been a CD since age 6!!

Kara Connor
08-21-2010, 09:56 PM
I had an epiphany last year, at age 46. Not to say I totally don't care who knows. My wife and I have agreed not to broadcast the fact that I a a CD in order to avoid having our kids (both under ten) from any teasing that they might get if I were completely out.

That said, I have told some special friends, started going out in public occasionally, and am accepting myself for who I am. I'd go further and say I am glad I am transgendered, and happy with myself as a person.

ArleneRaquel
08-21-2010, 10:02 PM
At age 55 went I went CD 24/7. I'm 62 now :)

Inna
08-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Sorry girls, I am awaiting a day when I blend in (pass) But I guess by then (if ever) it wouldn't be relevant to the question. I just do care for what they say, growing up very feminine I have encountered so much shame and bullying that I really had enough for a lifetime. Being sensitive as I am any derogatory comment would hurt much.

ArleneRaquel
08-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Sorry girls, I am awaiting a day when I blend in (pass) But I guess by then (if ever) it wouldn't be relevant to the question. I just do care for what they say, growing up very feminine I have encountered so much shame and bullying that I really had enough for a lifetime. Being sensitive as I am any derogatory comment would hurt much.

Alexia,
I'm sorry to hear that you have mistreated.

Inna
08-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Thank you, it was so long ago but scars are still visible, I guess by finally doing it all the way I sort of prove to them that I shall overcome and triumph as the girl they were trying to hurt.

AKAMichelle
08-22-2010, 12:18 AM
You sure did take awhile. I said it at 48.