PDA

View Full Version : line in the sand

Lucy_Bella
08-21-2010, 10:20 PM
I drew the line with my soon to be ex wife last month , told her to either accept me asa whole or not at all..She started to re kindle her feelings and was comming around more often..
I played this roller coaster ride with her too many times in the past 20 years and after 2 years of living seperatley I have gained the strength to be firm,..
Well just found out she found her self a new B/F , guess I was askin to much for me to just be myself..
Oh well Life goes on:D

Jay Cee
08-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Good for you for having the strength to stand up for what you believe in.

Sarah Doepner
08-21-2010, 11:05 PM
It can be so very difficult to first draw the line and even more difficult to stand by your resolve. Good for you! It may not make you happy for now, but it has made you stronger and should give you more faith in yourself.

Lucy_Bella
08-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Thank you Sarah and JC.. You are so very correct it is very hard but it was even worse to live life with someone completley against something such a the urge to CD .. She never even took the time out of her life to learn about it , to her it was just wrong..

AKAMichelle
08-22-2010, 12:14 AM
you just have to think about the poor b***d who is now going to have to deal with her everyday. He did you a favor cause now she will be too preoccupied to bother you. Go find someone who will accept you for who you are. You deserve it for once in your life.

BobbiU
08-22-2010, 12:43 AM
Lucy, curious as to how long she has been aware of your crossdressing? Has it been the whole 20 years, or was it after you guys married? 20 years of a roller coaster relationship seems like a long time, and the line in the sand seems long over due.

Lucy_Bella
08-22-2010, 05:22 PM
Lucy, curious as to how long she has been aware of your crossdressing? Has it been the whole 20 years, or was it after you guys married? 20 years of a roller coaster relationship seems like a long time, and the line in the sand seems long over due.

She has known long before we were married , yet we still got married had children and I do not regret none of it..