PDA

View Full Version : are you still attracted to women?

Jay Cee
08-22-2010, 01:14 AM
I've found that since I have openly admitted my desires to crossdress (and maybe even go further), my attraction to women has decreased almost to nothing. I can still see the beauty of the female form, not to mention all the pretty clothing, but that's about it.

On the other hand, I don't seem to have any increased desire to be with a man. That's kind of a relief, but it does leave me in a kind of sexual limbo.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Starling
08-22-2010, 01:21 AM
I'm still attracted to women, and not to men. It might change if I had surgery and hormones, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to be happening.

:) Lallie

Gillian
08-22-2010, 01:22 AM
I can definately agree with you, my desires had diminished after our daughter came along anyway, but since I started working from home and dressing several times a week my desire has all but gone.

I still look at and fancy girls never blokes, thankfully, and am still fully able to gfet my own pleasure :battingeyelashes: but time will see if I recover of stay as I am actually very happy with no regret!

Steph.TS
08-22-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm still attracted to women, If I ever go on HRT I doubt that'll change, the only thing now is that I am also impressed by the fashion women are wearing, being a CD, really gives us an appreciation for clothing styles...

michellesworld
08-22-2010, 01:31 AM
^I concur. I am extremely attracted to well dressed women!:heehee:

Barbara Dugan
08-22-2010, 01:31 AM
Not exactly the same experience because I never been attracted to women but on the other hand I found myself attracted to men only:)

joannemarie barker
08-22-2010, 02:02 AM
I am but more often than not I look at fellow CDs and am obviously more attracted than when I look at a gg

Diane Smith
08-22-2010, 02:08 AM
I am completely and totally attracted to women no matter how, or how much, I dress!

- Diane

eluuzion
08-22-2010, 02:59 AM
I am curiously attracted to passable(whatever that means, lol) CD (ish) people at present.

I am also attracted to women and any other attractive human that maintains a heathy weight and lifestyle...

oh,...and has a totally shaved body :D

That pesty "sexual attraction" and "sexual libido" thing just never seems to diminish for me.
...jes' sayin'...not complaining...:heehee:

:love:

suzy1
08-22-2010, 03:55 AM
I am attracted to women, I worship them, I can’t take my eyes off them. Having said that, some of the very sexy C.D. girls here are nice to look at too.

SUZY

MargaretJ
08-22-2010, 04:58 AM
I'm still attracted to women. This is a hobby for me, I have no desire to undergo surgery to become a woman, and am not attracted to men. There are some very attractive CDers on this site, but I only admire their feminine look.

noeleena
08-22-2010, 06:14 AM
Hi,

I was really wondering if i should say any thing in this regard . & this is another way to look at things .

Okay . girl friends never really had any & of cause knowing all along i was one not in looks of cause. I treated girls as sisters & thats how i saw them
Boys . sort of had a few as friends & played with them was around them & yes lived close by . At school i tryed to be friends with both girls & boys just never really worked ,so a loner .

Work was much the same so really did not connect with any one .
what i never quite got was i related to female yet was not one with them even in groups i was in i just keeped my distance i did have two & just treated them as my sisters .

When i came out as a woman things changed over time , so h r t & s r s . then details really changed because then i was accepted as a woman . & how im wired did not change how i think about women ,
Of cause i married Jos yet never thought id get married ,

The ? am i attracted to women over all no, as to men no way. not even a tiny little bit let alone relate to them .
any way Of cause you know what i am ,those who dont a androgynous

You see my delemer is i would not have maried Jos . my Mum wonted me married before she passed on . i had a window of 6 months !2 days . so if i missed this it was over for me, well as i saw it then .

I based getting married on this i would love Jos i would look after her . & yes have our children . & Mum had a short time left. we were married in side 3 months . & 3 months 12 days later Mum passed on . 37 years ago.

So am i attracted to women in many ways . yes. because i am one & relate with them. as friends sisters & yes one s o or partner ,well basicly as a friend . or we are just two women in our home,

Now, not in a sexual way ,

...noeleena...

PretzelGirl
08-22-2010, 08:17 AM
I am attracted to women.

There is a lot to how we feel that can be attributed to a number of things. Certainly, an attraction could rise that is brought about by how we feel as we crossdress. But there are a number of things that can affect these thoughts too. It can just be the way you are wired beyond the CDing. Also, hormones production changes over time and who knows how much this can affect your outlook. There are scores of medical issues that can mess with sex drive too. The big thing is decide who you want to be, accept yourself completely, and love life.

kaitlin
08-22-2010, 08:30 AM
It seems no matter how much I dress I am still attracted to women! That has never changed for me, I love to look and act female but I don't want to be female! Now the truth is the truth, i've enjoyed male company as well!

Tanya83
08-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Yeah, women all the way. So much that I like to dress like them. :D

Kathryn Martin
08-22-2010, 08:42 AM
I find that I am attracted to women in a general non-sexual way. I am totally attracted to my spouse Elizabeth. I am not sexually attracted to men. I am attracted to some men in a non-sexual way.

It's always been like that and don't think this will change.

Maija
08-22-2010, 08:46 AM
I am attracted to women, not men at all.

LitaKelley
08-22-2010, 08:51 AM

I was just gonna post the same thing :thumbsup:

BRANDYJ
08-22-2010, 08:57 AM
I have always been attracted to women. Perhaps to a level of envy or appreciation for women that may have been part of the reason I am a CD. I have no desire to transition ( nice fantasy for me) But if I did, I would then be a lesbian. In fact, if somehow I lost my attraction to women, I might even lose the desire to emulate them. I have no attraction to men. But like others, an attractive TG can turn my head. But she then is a woman to me.
The odd thing is the more I am around the woman I love, the more I want to dress. When we are apart (like now that she has to live in Michigan while I'm in Florida) the less I want to dress. In my experience of being in a loving relationship with women over the years, the more I am with that special woman, the more I wanted to dress. In those times that I lived alone ( like now) , the less I want to dress. I've always been that way.

Bobbie Bee
08-22-2010, 08:57 AM
It's women only for me, that's why I imitate them.....well kinda imitate them.

Karen__Starr
08-22-2010, 09:02 AM
What I find interesting in regards to attraction to females is that on my Yahoo pages out of close to 1000 friends about a third of them are females who have contacted me, all of them are lesbians. Personally, I have always been attracted to females as in lesbian relationships. Even when in male mode I was told that my sexual habits where that of a female and many say that I gave them the best sex ever and that most were fine with me being female than male. I truly believe that after surgery I will be in search of a LTR with a female rather than a male. I am attracted to men also but more attracted to men.

insearchofme
08-22-2010, 09:05 AM
My attraction women has increased (if that's possible). Not only am I attracted to their physical attributes but to how they think and react to certain situations. Of course I am attracted much more to their fashion sense (or with some, lack their of).

princessmisti74
08-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Women, plain and simple.
My attraction to women and all that goes with it, will be with me forever.

Aside from the point that I love the feel and textures of the clothing that they wear, the way that their sexy heels make my legs and derriere look fab, I am just another who dances on the (previously latent) fine line of desire to be different, and to enjoy it to the fullest.

sandra-leigh
08-22-2010, 09:34 AM
I am decidedly attracted to women. I no longer fear the hypothetical possibility of being attracted to a man some day, but my "gut estimation" is that that is fairly low probability to happen.

ArleneRaquel
08-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Yes, I always have and will be. :battingeyelashes:

Greymancd
08-22-2010, 09:43 AM
I am still attracted to women and especially the breasts. I love the sight of a set of breasts in a pretty bra. i guess that is why i like to buy pretty bras and then had to get a set of breast form for myself. I admire women and they turn me on to the popint of wanting to look like them. Even though I will never look it in my mind i feel pretty when I dress. As to being attracted to men well I have fantasized about being dressed and having a man come on to me and so on so maybe it goes both ways for me. Of course that is fantasy reality can be somewhat different if that time was ever to come for real.

Angie G
08-22-2010, 09:45 AM
No I still have those evil thoughts But my wife won't let me do any of them.:hugs:
Angie

AKAMichelle
08-22-2010, 09:50 AM
I do understand the decreased sexual desire but that can also be attributed to middle age. Thankfully it isn't dead and I think the right woman would put everything back right in the world.

Lexine
08-22-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm definitely still attracted to women. That won't ever change. I've tried being with a guy before and I just can't be intimate in bed with them. If I wanted to fall in love with a man, well, I'm already one LOL.

Ria
08-22-2010, 10:48 AM
I sure hope my attraction to women doesn't deminish over time due to crossdressing!

That would be a definate nagative to this lifestyle.

Starling
08-22-2010, 03:07 PM
...In my experience of being in a loving relationship with women over the years, the more I am with that special woman, the more I wanted to dress. In those times that I lived alone ( like now) , the less I want to dress...

When my wife and I were separated, not on my initiative, I had a brilliant opportunity to dress to my heart's content, and you know what? I purged!

If she and I are having trouble, everything loses its savor. I still feel like a woman, but a woman who doesn't give a **** about what she's wearing.

:) Lallie

melissacd33
08-22-2010, 03:16 PM
For me it ranges all over the place. I love women and am very attracted to them. I also like other CDs, and transgendered girls (m2f). Also, I am attracted to certain men too. It's weird. I often feel like I don't have any limitations of who I'm attracted to. It leaves me feeling very strange because we're raised to believe that we can only be attracted to the opposite sex.

Emma England
08-22-2010, 03:21 PM
What you are suggesting sounds crazy to me.

Of course I am attracted to women.

regularman
08-22-2010, 03:26 PM
I love to dress but I am still very attracted to women. i really love checking out their nails and toes and heels because when i dress those are my 3 favorite things to do

Tina P Hose
08-22-2010, 03:30 PM
I am very attracted toward women, but have lost my confidence, as a male. Perhaps it has something to do with my own performance as a guy.

tifftg
08-22-2010, 03:32 PM
I can so relate to Tina's comments. While I want to be with a woman, it is harder and harder for me to view myself in a male role.

Leyna
08-22-2010, 03:35 PM
to quote a good friend (who I think was quoting a comedian)

"Women! Mmm mmm, women!"

:love:

Karinsamatha
08-22-2010, 03:46 PM
I have always been attracted to women, not in a sexual way. It is hard for me to put into words. I have no desire to be with a man - never did.
I always enjoyed being with women, but the relationship always seems to end up as kinda brother (sister?) relationship. I never really felt comfortable being with men. I feel I have to be on guard all the time with what I say or do.

:hugs:

sissystephanie
08-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Even at my age I am still attracted to women, and only to them. However, my desires, or attractions, are even more strict. I am really attracted to one woman, knowing that I cannot have her as she is married. But I still love her!!

Yes, I CD! But I am a male. and always will be!

Teri Jean
08-22-2010, 03:52 PM
J,
As my transition has been moving forward I found that the basic sexual urges have not changed from f to m but the excitement of a male companion is stronger. Maybe it is a validation that I am seen as female. I just know it is a boost to the ego.

Teri

TGMarla
08-22-2010, 03:53 PM
are you still attracted to women?

Yes. I most certainly am. And I hold no attractions towards men in any kind of sexual way.

lacie
08-22-2010, 04:52 PM
I've always been attracted to women and not men. My attraction is to my wife for the rest of my life. Now I'm only normal so I will occasionally have a good look at a beautiful woman. But I will always look at how a woman is dressed.

Billijo49504
08-22-2010, 05:15 PM
Just one woman,:love: for the last 26 yrs...BJ

Frédérique
08-22-2010, 05:15 PM
I've found that since I have openly admitted my desires to crossdress (and maybe even go further), my attraction to women has decreased almost to nothing. I can still see the beauty of the female form, not to mention all the pretty clothing, but that's about it.

Maybe it’s because you’ve become one of them, at least in your own mind. You create a world for yourself to escape to, which necessitates leaving”normal” desires for more adventurous pursuits into the unknown – when I’m dressed I am apart from all normal attractions, since the desire to be (or at least feel like) a woman has been willingly achieved via my transformation. In short, I’m attracted to myself, and I’m conservatively monogamous, but it’s a platonic relationship. You won’t find that explanation in any tome about psychology, I assure you! :eek:

On the other hand, I don't seem to have any increased desire to be with a man. That's kind of a relief, but it does leave me in a kind of sexual limbo.

Not much of a menu here on Earth, is there? :heehee: Why is it a “relief” to not feel a compunction that goes against your more comfortable and approved desires? People are so afraid of things all the time – I say try everything, at least for the story (!) Sexual limbo is a purgatory, and you could be in heaven by tapping into human curiosity – you’ll never know unless you try, my dear…:battingeyelashes:

PS -- Yes, I'm still attracted to women, but that's only the half of it...

Shayna2008
08-22-2010, 05:27 PM
I can see myself dating a man. I think about dating women but feel like we'd be competing to be the girl in the relationship. Just seems like it would be awkward. I like masculine guys, and I really like men who wear berets for some reason! :heehee:

Sophie86
08-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Yes, I'm very much attracted to women, romantically and sexually. I always have been.

I find some men physically attractive, but I don't respond to them romantically. I think I could **** the hell out of a guy and enjoy it, but I'd want him gone as soon as I was done.

Raychel
08-22-2010, 05:31 PM
I have never found any man attractive in anyway, Women on the other hand. Now that is a differant story. :daydreaming::daydreaming:

Ms Taken
08-22-2010, 05:34 PM
I have found that the more I accept myself, the more more attracted I have become to women. I haven't ever not been attracted to them, but it has been more intense since my wife wife and I have begun sharing an open dialog.

KristinSkye
08-22-2010, 09:26 PM
... it has been more intense since my wife wife and I have begun sharing an open dialog.

Good deal! :thumbup:

I personally am exclusively attracted to women. Not that there is anything wrong with it but the though of being intimate with a male just weirds me out..

Kelly Blaine
08-22-2010, 09:34 PM
I wonder at times if I have really am transgender. I am attracted to women to watch them and view their actions and style, or as Dana said, lack of style. I dress every minute will I am not a work.

Dee Baker
08-22-2010, 09:36 PM

100% attracted to women.

suchacutie
08-22-2010, 11:34 PM
Not only am I very much attracted to women, I'm specifically attracted to one woman! :)

And I don't ever see that changing :)

tina

Lucy_Bella
08-22-2010, 11:40 PM
I was just gonna post the same thing :thumbsup:

Ditto....Love that female body the clothes are only the wrapper :love:

Karenmarie
08-22-2010, 11:51 PM
MY WIFE IS ALWAYS #1 FOR ME but I also enjoy looking at the lovely ladies
for dressing tips and ideas. Have you ever head of "watching all the girls go by" I like ti watch all the "clothes go by", There wiill always the real quick
look at a couple of really pretty girls, way, way, way down we are still men.
BUT more so then ever before, we really are looking at clothes etc. and
wondering how we would look in that dress or skirt.

AmiFL
08-22-2010, 11:58 PM
I love women and could not picture myself being turned on by a man.... I want to look like a woman as best as i can when I do dress again.
However some of you gurls here do turn me on.....
...... how could you not, some of you look better then alot of GG's

BiancaEstrella
08-22-2010, 11:58 PM
I'm still attracted to women. This is a hobby for me, I have no desire to undergo surgery to become a woman, and am not attracted to men. There are some very attractive CDers on this site, but I only admire their feminine look.

Well said. This applies to me 100%.

Audrey34
08-23-2010, 12:06 AM
LOL! Very much still attracted to women. So much that I want to look like them as much as possible!
-Audrey

prene
08-23-2010, 12:11 AM
I am attracted to women yes.
I have changed or added the notion that love their body for me(as gm) and I wish I had it on (as my body) me.

I have only been attracted to men to emulate a woman. Or should I say to see what it feels like to be a woman. Am I the only one? or am I just the only one who says it?

Otherwise a man is lumpy, hairy, smelly . . . yuck "the male body is like a jeep" (Seinfield).

A female body is like a work of art.

Danni Bear
08-23-2010, 12:20 AM
That is hard to answer. I still love my wife and always will. So yes I'm still attracted to women.
The only problem is that now that I and my wife are both T.S. post-op, I love my husband as much. So I don't know.

Danni

Natalie_393
08-23-2010, 12:27 AM
I admire a well dressed woman, and even talk to a few but for relationship I'm with you on that one nor woman nor man I'm fine with that.

Pythos
08-23-2010, 01:55 AM
WOMEN!!!

No doubt about it.

I love women so much, I too like to take on aspects of them.

I also feel MORE attracted to women when enfem, or androg.

I'm strange that way :)

Patty B.
08-23-2010, 04:42 AM
Oh yes still very much attracted to women, I still look at my wife the same way I always have and still look at other women, but the difference is now my wife also knows that I also look at the clothes, shoes, etc.

Sophie_C
08-23-2010, 06:00 AM
As usual, when it comes to questions of this nature, these answers are loaded.

It would have been better to say "If you are not in a relationship...." to have gotten genuine responses. Know that very, very few people are going to go out of the box if they love their girlfriend / wife / fiancee / etc, even if they would if they were not in a relationship. They will either contain or not address feelings / thoughts / etc, in order to remain committed to their partner, and likely make it more vocalized, the more they have to fight to resist.

Anyway, being true and not in a relationship, I can relate to the OP. The attraction is waning from one way to another...

erickka
08-23-2010, 06:15 AM
I am still nuts over women. I just love to admire them, converse with them, and in general, love everything about them. I actually feel much more connected to them than many years ago, and if I were single, I think I could probably be able to "hook up"with any one I chose, and build a great relationship with her. After 27 years, my wife and I still have a flame burning low and cozy!

brassieres
08-24-2010, 01:06 AM
I am still attracted to women too.

christinek
08-24-2010, 04:42 AM
I do wonder about being with a man, however this would only be accomplished via a fellow CD as I find a hairy masculine individual as repulsive sexually.

In short I love the feminine portion of the female body and lust it huge! But woman don't have a stick.

Confusion Huh!

Annaliese2010
08-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Oooh I'm ONLY attracted to GG women! Well...and maybe other MTF-Lez-TG's ~ IF ~ SHE is TRULY naturally inwardly TG and not a man CD'ing. OMG no! Huge difference TG vs CD. Um lets see...like if she is really TG. Know what I mean? IOW, trans-gendered by virtue of a pre-existing genuinely feminine aspect to self that is of sufficient importance and magnitude to be ever-present and influential, even if by necessity repressed wrt those overt behaviors that, if not for cultural bias and the generally negative consequences that may follow, would naturally express and predominate and do so by natural inclination when this is desired (even though in my case such desire lacks the impetus of necessity and more often than not isn't even there. This seems to contradict the above criteria as it is applied to determine potential M2F-TG friends, but my transgenderism does in fact meet these criteria. IOW, I would date myself. And come to think of it...I have!).

gretchen_love
08-24-2010, 12:18 PM
100% still attracted to women.

anouk
08-24-2010, 12:37 PM
I love women 100%.

However when I was a young boy my interest to female clothing somehow disturbed my orientation and attempts to get a girl friend. My not so macho identity didn't help much, either. And I was so afraid I couldn't handle the situation, because I felt too excited.

So it took a long time before "the nature taught the woodpecker chick to the tree"...

NicolaD
08-24-2010, 12:47 PM
No matter how I am dressed, I am still attracted to women and in a relationship
Even if I am interested in the cloths they are wearing. it is still the person inside that is attractive

Kayleigh-Marie
08-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Yes I am still attracted to females. I can't look at a man and think they are attractive. Handsome maybe in some situations, but could never cross over. I guess being a "in-home" cross-dresser, I still am a male when I am out, the only person that mainly comes round to my place is my Girlfriend. :)

tanyalynn51
08-24-2010, 01:19 PM
I once read somewhere that if you are a female ts, and that you are still interested in women, then you could be considered a lesbian. I guess that would be true of me. If I can ever get up the nerve to tell one of my best friends, who is a lesbian about me, her answer would probably be enlightening.

Christy_M
08-24-2010, 05:26 PM
I am always attracted to a pretty, feminine human that looks female. My desires in bed have always been with women. There is nothing sexy or attractive about a man to me and I feel pretty certain that that will not change over time.

What I thought I read in your post was that your sex drive has diminished. I can relate to this from the standpoint that with all three of my wives, my sex drive diminished as the marriage matured. I am not sure if that was the result in changes that took place with them (as some women let themselves go a little) or if the novelty of the relationship wore off for me.

I know that wherever I have been abroad, I have always managed to find the female strip clubs even without being able to speak the language. During those moments, my sex drive is at its peak so I am not sure why it has diminished in my previous relationships.

Annaliese2010
08-24-2010, 06:13 PM
I once read somewhere that if you are a female ts, and that you are still interested in women, then you could be considered a lesbian. I guess that would be true of me.... Absolutely me too! And Thank GOD I heard someone else say this! I have got so much skepticism from others about claiming to be M2F TG Lez whenever pressed to describe my sexuality. This, even from other TG's. See? I'm NOT crazy, the feeling is real and this isn't an intellectual conceit. Yay! But god, talk about being a minority. We may represent a minority within a minority! LOL.

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2010, 07:41 PM
100% women all the way.

Orchid

JeanDoe
08-25-2010, 09:22 AM
100% loving my wife, even though I don't mind looking at other girls. As my father once said, it's not because you love a tree that you are not allowed to look at the forrest.

neha
08-25-2010, 09:29 AM
I am attracted to women...but fantasise dating men... but still love being girly and in a gang of hot girls.

docrobbysherry
08-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Someone should write a song about that!:heehee:

And, "Yes, I am".:)
Wait! Does Sherry count as female or male?:brolleyes: