PDA

View Full Version : Im proud of who I am

Rita C.
08-22-2010, 01:54 PM
I've been reading all the posting on this site for the last few years and its time for me to step up and say we all should be thank full of the fact that we are able to fell both sides of gender. I know that a person that has never had the feeling to crossdress could never under stand, but us crossdressers we do under stand. I'm not trying to convert any one. But for those of us that do feel the way that we do, don't let any one put you down, I know that a lot of you girls have to be very careful with your life style and we all under stand, but you need to know that we are very lucky to be able to feel both sides of gender. For those girls that can not come out we all under stand and support you in any way that we can . There is a number of girls on this site that need patting on the back for what you have done (way to many to list) all I will say is lets all keep up the good work and hold your head up high. You girls on that list I thank you.

juno
08-22-2010, 02:08 PM
I have always been proud of my gay uncle for being out of the closet and good ambassador, long before it was as acceptable as it is today. Public acceptance of transgender seems to be far behind, with many CDers going through life struggling with acceptance and/or denial, rather than enjoying who they are. I am proud of all of the crossdressers with the courage to be out of the closet, even if only to a few people. Some day, I hope that all types of transgender (including intersex) become accepted as a normal part of human diversity, and not something to fear.

Rita C.
08-22-2010, 02:18 PM
juno, let do all that we can to help those that want help. It is a great world out side of that closet.

AKAMichelle
08-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Nobody is putting Michelle back in the closet. I fought too hard to get free. :D